Notices
Sport General sport discussion

And so the Summer transfer rumour merry go round is in full swing already...

Search this Thread

Old 23 March 2016, 11:34 AM
An0n0m0us
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts
Talking And so the Summer transfer rumour merry go round is in full swing already...

Post up and discuss all the bullsh!t - I mean genuine stories in the press...

The one that genuinely brought a LOL moment to me was Mourinho being approached by Arsenal

Courtesy of the Daily Star:

Jose Mourinho has reportedly been approached by Arsenal by a third party said to be working on behalf of the Gunners.
That's funny because if you were to believe all the press stories right up until this one he was supposed to have already signed an agreement with Man Utd

There are some other good ones already so an early start to the Summer fun, apparently Man City is Messi's first choice should he leave Barca (like that's ever going to happen!).

A couple of others such as Wenger being told to 'compete' for the signings of all the major stars possibly moving this Summer like Pogba What compete as in offer £10m and £30k a week, that sort of competing? Man City wanting to replace almost the entire squad with all the best players in Europe as if they can just tell any club they are simply having their best players. Real Madrid signing De Gea this Summer - again...

Ozil clearly wasn't happy yesterday with the Spanish press reports saying he would leave Arsenal if Wenger remained by tweeting a reply rubbishing the story. Why don't more players speak up about bullsh!t stories, never quite got that one.

Last edited by An0n0m0us; 23 March 2016 at 11:43 AM.
Old 23 March 2016, 12:49 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't recall the Daily Star ever having a story that ever came to fruition......

But if it means it keeps him away from United then go for it, at present I'd say there is more chance he will go to the Gooners.