Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

the joys of the motorway!

Search this Thread

Old 17 January 2007, 10:24 AM
minxy69
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the joys of the motorway!

hmmm this morning not a good day for travelling on the motorway take it from me use it as an excuse not to get to work wish i had!

i live in poole as many probably know, left around 7:45am thought id go longham way for a change whack bang grinding halt up by manningsheath roundabout ah well the norm for up there.

get to longham eventually thats fine usual heavy traffic hit A31 no problem over the 3 roundabout and omg BMW slams on breaks (btw peeing it down with rain) my wheels go into a slight spin from the spray off the road oh and we've stopped...

5 mins go by stopped...

not even reached ringwood yet only bout 2 mins away tho

look at clock oh gawd its 8:45 got 15 mins to get to southampton not gonna do it be bout 15 mins l8 no problem.

15 mins later and we're slowly crawling along! finally the radio gives out broken down car just up by pickets post oh wonderful theres a suprise pickets post always gets clogged up.

start moving along lorries spraying too much spray so can hardly see ne cars infront! that was fun 60mph all the way then get onto m27 past junction 1 its clear get round corner screech to a halt more traffic!

was then stuck in that for 30 mins if the radio had given out there were problems all the way bk to junction 2 on m27 it woulda been fine could have taken cadnam route but noooo my luck today has sucked!

also just realised my millage isnt clocking up!! another problem the joys of the scoobs when ur in a bad mood already!!