Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

SK Xmas Cruise, All Welcome

Search this Thread

Old 16 November 2006, 12:09 PM
Boo_SK
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SK Xmas Cruise, All Welcome

Hiyah everyone, I would like 2 invite u all to join us at StrictlyKruizing for our Christmas cruise. This will be our last cruise of the year and we have joined up with cruise 4 us to help us make this 1 massive. Were a Medway in Kent based site and proudly have 3 Scooby owners on our site any 1 is welcome 2 join us for this 1; we don’t care what you drive as long as u enjoy driving it! We will be meeting at the Strand in Gillingham Kent at 6pm leaving there at 6:30!!! NO LATER. We will then hopefully Depending on Traffic be arriving at THURROCK SERVICES for 7pm to meet some more people there. We will be leaving Thurrock at 7:30pm NO LATER to then drive down to PITSEA FLYOVER in Essex for around 8pm,again depending on traffic we will be meeting more people there as well and that will be our final location of the night.
If u have any questions or would like to arrange a convoy please feel free to add me to msn or send me an email at Boo_SK@hotmail.co.uk or you can log on to Strictlykruizing (Powered by Invision Power Board) were you can meet our members, see some of our cars and add your name to the list
Thanks all the team @ SK

Last edited by Boo_SK; 16 November 2006 at 12:49 PM.