View Single Post
Old 29 September 2013, 08:53 AM
Shaun
Scooby Regular

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

100,000 + views! I'm shocked and stunned.

To celebrate let's see a few new arty shots:

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  673.6 KB

Name:  photo3.jpg
Size:  87.1 KB

Name:  photo2.jpg
Size:  56.7 KB

Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Size:  355.8 KB

Time flies and I can't believe it's been over 3yrs since originally purchasing this car.

Being a second car it hasn't had a massive amount of use, what with just over 10k miles covered over that time. It has to be said though, over that time period it's been an absolute utter joy and really has been stress free motoring. Quite outstanding considering the power level upgrades it has gone through. Just goes to show how great these cars can be though if you have a good base vehicle, modified involving the right people and selected parts.

What's next?

Not a lot really...... hopefully "just" more of the same with regards to continued enjoyment. Everything just works as it is. The next evolution would be a built engine, but it simply does not need it at the moment..... if it ain't broke why try to fix it!

One thing I need to do is benchmark the current state of tune (against the previous VPower only data) with further analysis of in-gear acceleration times. Something I will sort over the next month. Will be interesting to see how the VPower and Meth tunes compare on the black stuff. We already know the differences in power curves, but as always, it's interesting to see how that relates to real world comparisons.