A Massive Thanks To Chevron Motorsport

Search this Thread

Old 10 March 2012, 07:36 PM
james_scott21
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Massive Thanks To Chevron Motorsport

Evening all

I just want to say a massive thanks to Chevron Motorsport in Stafford who have maintained and more recently rebuilt my Wagon to its current form. Simon and the team have a huge wealth of knowledge and experience in the world of Subaru’s as well as several other Jap makes. There honesty and dedication is second to none and their ability to gives me exactly what I wanted with extremely reasonable pricing is just a true credit to themselves and their service. With a full geo set-up, Tein re-build and full re-spray among the list of work carried out my wagon recently it is truly transformed both in looks and in handling.
Aswell as building and maintaining customer cars there have several track, hill climbing and Time Attack cars to their name not to mention Simons Mint Audi Quattro running which I believe is in excess of 400bhp, so you know you’re in safe hands by just looking at the standard of vehicles in the workshop.
I truly cannot ever see myself taking my Wagon to anyone else as the trust, standard of work and customer service that Chevron has is completely unmatchable.
I cannot recommend then enough, if you need any more proof see the pic’s of my wagon below:

And if anyone wants to try them for themselves contact them on 01785 223336, I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
Old 21 March 2012, 01:55 PM
treb0r
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chevron have looked after my sprint car for a couple of years now and I will be competing in the 22B sprint series this year.
As above, I won't take my car anywhere else