ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

SN Member SEAN83 Tried To Con Me Out Of £250

Search this Thread

Old 18 September 2011, 11:27 PM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry SN Member SEAN83 Tried To Con Me Out Of £250

I am sorry this is so long winded, but i think everyone on here should know whats going on. And i believe there is no place for people like sean83 on this forum. Please read everything before you comment. Thx.

Sean83 contacted me today, saying that i sold him a faulty injector a couple of weeks ago.

Sean83 in red,

EH52WRX in blue.

orite bud you remember the injectors i bought off you a few weeks back dont supose you noticed one of the ends damaged at all the injectors all have diff part numbers there not the same injectors

Hi Sean, i haven't sold injectors for months, what injectors was it that you bought. I pack up all my parts up, and i take great care. If they were 800cc i ran them on my 470bhp and they were great. I bought them off a fello SN member from new.

ye i bought injectors headers and fuel pressure regulator off you a few weeks back for £700 the end of one of thems damaged its been forced back in bud theres different part numbers on them the injectors were 250 bud i bought them off you as you described everything was like new mate bud the ends been pushed back in with pliers or sumit you can see the marks on the end of it and the diff part numbers aswell did you get paperwork for these injectors flow charts etc? bud this my first serious build 2.5 600bhp ive spent around 7 grand so far im more or less on my limit im buying parts of people on here with good faith that these parts are as described now nothing was mentioned in the ad bud its a shame cause the headers and fuel pressure regulater are in mint condition

I spent a lot more on my build Shaun, and do you think i would buy cheap rubbish. The injectors were only used for approx 1-2 months, so i would call them as new. I don't understand why you never got in contact with me before now. And like i have already said, you have had them a lot longer than 1-2 weeks, you have had them months. I don't know what you want me to do fella.

was it 6wks ago aye just shows you how time flys as i said so much to do cant build overnite bud these things take time

I have just checked my records, and you bought them over 6 weeks ago.

well that be as it may but i thought you been a sc member i could trust you,anyway you deal with this the way you choose,as that is the measure of the man!

Hi Sean, my mistake they are 850cc. I don't have any paperwork left, i am sorry that you are not happy with your purchase. I always open everything before signing from a courier. I hope everything works out for you fella. Good luck with your build.

Since buying the wrong injectors over 6 weeks ago, sean83 tried to sell them on here on August 31st. No mention of the damage then.

To put things in a nut shell, sean83 is a foul mouthed, lying, conman, and should not be allowed to be on this forum.

There are loads more posts about this idiot, but i thought it was far to confusing for everyone to understand.

You come to your own conclusions guys.

Last edited by EH52WRX; 19 September 2011 at 11:19 AM.
Old 18 September 2011, 11:35 PM
Terminator X
Owner of SNet

Low post count = not to be trusted in my book ... sorry newbies

TX.
Old 18 September 2011, 11:37 PM
stevebt
Scooby Regular

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

A lot of people buy parts and don't fit them for months so any problems wouldn't be noticed till they go to fit them. Parts do get damged removing them as I have had to refund people on parts before, its one of those things are you 100% sure they werent damaged before you sent them? This does not mean they were working when you had them removed it means did you have them tested before you sent them?
Old 18 September 2011, 11:40 PM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

Steve have you read and looked at all the info before posting
Old 18 September 2011, 11:48 PM
stevebt
Scooby Regular

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by EH52WRX
Steve have you read and looked at all the info before posting

I did read it but most doesn't make sense and the blue and black writing means its harder to determine who is saying what. The 1st link to the injectors doesn't even work!

Bascally it seemed like someone said after 6 weeks the injectors he boght along with some other parts from you were damaged? You have then said you bought them 6 weeks ago so it must be his fault if it took this long to notice/complain?
Old 18 September 2011, 11:57 PM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

No Steve.

He bought the injectors over 6 weeks ago. They were only used for 1-2 months, and were fitted and removed a subaru experts.

He says he bought them 1-2 weeks ago, He said that he has just opened today, and found one of them to be faulty, and is asking for his money back.

He has an advert, trying to sell them on the 31st August, he says he bought them by a mistake and he needs side feed injectors.

Thats is a quick summary.

Last edited by EH52WRX; 19 September 2011 at 12:28 AM.
Old 19 September 2011, 12:02 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

He has an advert, trying to sell them on the 5th of the month,
Incorrect!

It was almost a full week before the 5th, try the 31st of August..

https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-par...injectors.html
Old 19 September 2011, 12:07 AM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

Sorry he edited it on the 5th.
Old 19 September 2011, 12:08 AM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

Thx RA lol
Old 19 September 2011, 12:29 AM
GezP
Scooby Regular

i got caught up in the original post from the buyer, when your name came up with your trading score it all changed. last time i get involved in a sale problem.

I'm gonna just stick to the adult and gallery section

also hope you'll be able to stop a negative feedback being left
Old 19 September 2011, 12:35 AM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

The thing that upsets me, is that mud sticks.

He has committed FRAUD.

I only hope SN takes action against him.

There are to many scammers getting away with stuff like this.
Old 19 September 2011, 12:36 AM
Pramas
Scooby Regular

to sum it all up, theres alot of people who chance there arm whilst sullying the good name of decent traders on here, dont know about others but when i buy somthing i cant wait to unwrap it and check it out whether its going on car immediately or not

PS i do agree i couldnt follow the orginal post, i just know whats going on from the other thread and parts of this 1

Last edited by Pramas; 19 September 2011 at 12:42 AM.
Old 19 September 2011, 01:14 AM
juggers
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I give up after reading the first few paragraphs I couldn't understand a thing.
Old 19 September 2011, 07:08 AM
Norman Dog
Scooby Regular

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by juggers
I give up after reading the first few paragraphs I couldn't understand a thing.

And I thought it was just me...
Old 19 September 2011, 08:00 AM
wrx9181
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sorry couldn't understand what was being said by whom
Old 19 September 2011, 08:36 AM
CREWJ
Scooby Regular

Would be better to reorganise the PM's on a chronological order instead of separated by who said what.

Although I can see where he's coming from even if he doesn't have a grasp of English, I think....
Old 19 September 2011, 09:06 AM
sean83
Scooby Regular

firstly not once did i mention i bought them 1-2 weeks ago,i said a few weeks back,and yes i did have them for sale on here because they were the wrong ones and silly me trusted they were all in working order,yes i should have checked every single 1 but as i said i thought i could trust you, as u said it was 6weeks ago,i contacted you yesterday to see if u could or would do anything about it ,you chose not to,which is a shame cause i had no probs with other items of you,i dont think the courier chewed them

I am sorry this is so long winded, but i think everyone on here should know whats going on. And i believe there is no place for people like sean83 on this forum. Please read everything before you comment. Thx.

Let this be a lesson to all genuine people on here.

Sean83 contacted me today, saying that i sold him a faulty injector a couple of weeks ago.

This is what he has to say about me.

injectors from fellow sn member
recently bought some 850 injectors from a fellow scoobynet member i received them orite just a shame they turned up like this the end is chewed of its also wobbly this is not the kind off thing you expect off a fellow sn member i paid £250 for them item is described in listing as a month old so i told the guy very resonably and he said sorry ur not happy and good luck with your build ah what a ****

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...Picture010.jpg

totally agree mate should be able to trust all members on this site and people selling items should describe them as they are not in conditions like this its a shame

it is mate after all the thing ive sold on here ebay ect ive still got 100 percent feedback never had any problems till now and cause i bought headers fpr and injectors i paid him over £700 but it was a bank transfer to save him any charges and thats what you get in return

here mate dont accuse me off selling them like that i opened them realised they were wrong by looking at one of them they were left in the wrapper and i listed them its only today i noticed its only on one of them

here you ya **** dont make me laugh not the sharpest tool in the box haha **** off u fukin halfwit

sound bud but guys i genuinly didnt clock it till the day thats what pist me off the most i wouldnt do that to anyone specialy on here

ye i dont blame them either but ive just come back on and noticed theres been a couple o cheeky ****** with a couple o cheap digs maybe i missed your "if" bud but as i said they were in there wrapper i received them in until i noticed them today im a seller buyer myself i dont rip anyone off so i dont expect to get ripped off either espeically on here i thought this was a trusted subaru forum

So these are the PM messages today.

Here are the PM's from Sean:

orite bud you remember the injectors i bought off you a few weeks back dont supose you noticed one of the ends damaged at all the injectors all have diff part numbers there not the same injectors

ye i bought injectors headers and fuel pressure regulator off you a few weeks back for £700 the end of one of thems damaged its been forced back in bud theres different part numbers on them the injectors were 250 bud i bought them off you as you described everything was like new mate bud the ends been pushed back in with pliers or sumit you can see the marks on the end of it and the diff part numbers aswell did you get paperwork for these injectors flow charts etc? bud this my first serious build 2.5 600bhp ive spent around 7 grand so far im more or less on my limit im buying parts of people on here with good faith that these parts are as described now nothing was mentioned in the ad bud its a shame cause the headers and fuel pressure regulater are in mint condition

i bought all the bits before i started the build obviously it takes time to get all the bits and get everything painted im now at the stage where its time to fit the injectors and thats when i noticed im doing a lot to the car aswell inbetween work kids etc only a few hours at nite and weekends i left them in the wrapper was only when i opened them i noticed hasnt been that long either 4 t 5wks maybe im a we bit behind as for 7k on a build bud ive spent nearly 20k in 2 years on my car so 7 grands only for under the bonnet look bud i aint goin argue with u get into dispute whatever i dont want to fall out with you you seen resonable enough my mates building a h6 in the garage with me ill ask him when i go down what he thinks and if he recommends i dont use them then will you take them back or i dont no its up to urself? did you get charts with these injectors aswell as i bought them as 850cc injectors we wile ago u said they were 800cc

was it 6wks ago aye just shows you how time flys as i said so much to do cant build overnite bud these things take time

well that be as it may but i thought you been a sc member i could trust you,anyway you deal with this the way you choose,as that is the measure of the man!

And these are my replies:

Hi Sean, i haven't sold injectors for months, what injectors was it that you bought. I pack up all my parts up, and i take great care. If they were 800cc i ran them on my 470bhp and they were great. I bought them off a fello SN member from new.

I spent a lot more on my build Shaun, and do you think i would buy cheap rubbish. The injectors were only used for approx 1-2 months, so i would call them as new. I don't understand why you never got in contact with me before now. And like i have already said, you have had them a lot longer than 1-2 weeks, you have had them months. I don't know what you want me to do fella.

I have just checked my records, and you bought them over 6 weeks ago.

Hi Sean, my mistake they are 850cc. I don't have any paperwork left, i am sorry that you are not happy with your purchase. I always open everything before signing from a courier. I hope everything works out for you fella. Good luck with your build.

Now i am supposed the believe someone over 6 weeks ago, saying oh buy the way one of the injectors you sold me is damaged, are you having a laugh.

And as for the rest of you guys, NAME AND SHAME HIM, i suggest you get all the fact before shouting you mouths off.

And now i found out that he tried to sell them on here 5 sept, no sign of any damage then.

Whats this all about:

sean83
Scooby Regular
2000 Subaru Impreza

Trader Score: (0)

850cc top feed injectors
850cc top feed injectors bought by mistake so was ment to get side feeds selling to make way for new ones £250 inc postage
Last edited by sean83; 05 September 2011 at 17:28.

I think people like you make me sick. And should be banned from this forum.

I am going to contact the mods to see what they are going to do about you.
Old 19 September 2011, 09:09 AM
sean83
Scooby Regular

yes

Originally Posted by stevebt
I did read it but most doesn't make sense and the blue and black writing means its harder to determine who is saying what. The 1st link to the injectors doesn't even work!

Bascally it seemed like someone said after 6 weeks the injectors he boght along with some other parts from you were damaged? You have then said you bought them 6 weeks ago so it must be his fault if it took this long to notice/complain?
Old 19 September 2011, 10:38 AM
barnshaw
Scooby Regular

i understood it perfectly, very naughty, obviously you can only go by what people say, personally from this experience i would take pictures of parts next to the days newspaper to prove condition of them before sending, its the only sure way to show the item is undamaged before being sent.
Old 19 September 2011, 11:21 AM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

Ok guys i have edited it, so you can understand it.
Old 19 September 2011, 11:36 AM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sean83
firstly not once did i mention i bought them 1-2 weeks ago,i said a few weeks back,and yes i did have them for sale on here because they were the wrong ones and silly me trusted they were all in working order,yes i should have checked every single 1 but as i said i thought i could trust you, as u said it was 6weeks ago,i contacted you yesterday to see if u could or would do anything about it ,you chose not to,which is a shame cause i had no probs with other items of you,i dont think the courier chewed them
Sean, i think you damaged one of them trying to fit them to your car, end of.
Old 19 September 2011, 12:04 PM
CREWJ
Scooby Regular

Ok guys i have edited it, so you can understand it.
That is a lot better.

Want to add some punctuation too?
Old 19 September 2011, 12:11 PM
sean83
Scooby Regular

where are you seeing i said i bought them 1-2 weeks ago???? also should really read what i said yourself,and not once have i denied having them on here 2 sell difference is i was stupid enough not to check them,took 1 out to realise they would not fit my car

No Steve.

He bought the injectors over 6 weeks ago. They were only used for 1-2 months, and were fitted and removed a subaru experts.

He says he bought them 1-2 weeks ago, He said that he has just opened today, and found one of them to be faulty, and is asking for his money back.

He has an advert, trying to sell them on the 31st August, he says he bought them by a mistake and he needs side feed injectors.

Thats is a quick summary.

Last edited by sean83; 19 September 2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old 19 September 2011, 12:23 PM
Mollymoo666
Scooby Regular

The thing that upsets me, is that mud sticks.

He has committed FRAUD.

I only hope SN takes action against him.

There are to many scammers getting away with stuff like this.
SN couldnt care less about things like that. I was ripped off by an established member and they couldnt care less
Old 19 September 2011, 01:32 PM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

where are you seeing i said i bought them 1-2 weeks ago???? also should really read what i said yourself,and not once have i denied having them on here 2 sell difference is i was stupid enough not to check them,took 1 out to realise they would not fit my car
SURE.................And you think people are going to believe that.

I really hope you get banned.
Old 19 September 2011, 02:30 PM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

What goes around, comes around.

People like you are scum.

Simples.........
Old 19 September 2011, 02:35 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Mollymoo666
SN couldnt care less about things like that. I was ripped off by an established member and they couldnt care less
Such has it ever been........since IB took over, as long as the money rolls into IB coffers, they couldn't gfive a fek.

And them being an Ocean AND a continent away REALLY helps us here in the UK.

"You have a problem? Oh, well, WE haven't, so tough ****"
Old 19 September 2011, 02:36 PM
Mollymoo666
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alcazar
Such has it ever been........since IB took over, as long as the money rolls into IB coffers, they couldn't gfive a fek.

And them being an Ocean AND a continent away REALLY helps us here in the UK.

"You have a problem? Oh, well, WE haven't, so tough ****"
Couldnt agree more, a real shame, I used to use this site in the past and it was a much better place to be. Some great info on here but it seems thieves are allowed to prosper
Old 19 September 2011, 03:10 PM
sean83
Scooby Regular

your the one that sold me dodgy parts but i'm scum you start by saying you had not sold injectors for months,then you remember you did 6 weeks ago which makes me think you new they were damaged which is very, you then say it was 800cc again it was not it was 850cc advertised but again you remember it was indeed 850 cc mmmmm, as you say yourself what goes around comes around.I really hope the same thing happens 2 u,tried to reason with you yesterday but you weren't interested,if i sold something and they got in touch about it being damaged i,d be asking for photos but not you,anyway bad people skills and rogue trader!!! have a nice day

What goes around, comes around.

People like you are scum.

Simples.........
Old 19 September 2011, 03:22 PM
EH52WRX
Scooby Regular

your the one that sold me dodgy parts but i'm scum you start by saying you had not sold injectors for months,then you remember you did 6 weeks ago which makes me think you new they were damaged which is very, you then say it was 800cc again it was not it was 850cc advertised but again you remember it was indeed 850 cc mmmmm, as you say yourself what goes around comes around.I really hope the same thing happens 2 u,tried to reason with you yesterday but you weren't interested,if i sold something and they got in touch about it being damaged i,d be asking for photos but not you,anyway bad people skills and rogue trader!!! have a nice day
I have two independent witnesses, that will back me up. The mechanic that fitted them, and the other one that removed them. They were packaged straight away on site. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. I have sold at least 40 items on SN, and not 1 complaint. You are a liar, a ferret, and i really hope your self build goes **** up.

You bought the wrong item, you tried to sell them, know one bought them, then you come out with a bull$hit story.

Like i have already said shaun, you are scum, and you will get your your just deserts.

Quick Reply: SN Member SEAN83 Tried To Con Me Out Of £250