Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Modding and Remap done - Thanks to JAutos and Racedynamix!!

Search this Thread

Old 04 February 2011, 01:07 PM
Gary WRX
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Modding and Remap done - Thanks to JAutos and Racedynamix!!

Hi all

just wanted to say a big thanks to Jamie at JAutos and Duncan at Racedynamix who completely transformed my 03 WRX on Wednesday.

Jamie at JAutos was extremely helpful beforehand advising on a number of different modding options taking my budget and requirements into account. Once we had talked these through and I made my decision he then sourced and fitted all parts for me which included an uprated fuel pump & panel filter, 3 port boost solenoid and a cobra second decat pipe/cat back system. The service from JAutos was great with Jamie demonstrating all the work he was doing and taking me through the parts/procedure etc which was extremely useful for me being someone with little modding experience so the time taken to do this was greatly appreciated. I actually sat and watched all the work being done which was interesting and beneficial.
Once the work was finished Duncan arrived to map the car and what can I say that has not already been said before. Great service from a very knowledgeable guy and trying to find some clear carriageway to carry out the mapping during rush hour was ..erm…fun we also tested the brakes a couple of times!
Just hearing the growl from the Cobra exhaust makes me smile before I even drive the car which now has a totally different feel. Its much quicker with significantly more torque in every gear and the boost seems to hold for much longer during acceleration which is making it great to drive! I guess the only thing I need to get used to is the ticking of the solenoid.

So thanks again JAutos and Racedynamix I would highly recommend both due to great service from 2 very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable guys. It was certainly beneficial to have the fitting and mapping done on the same day.
Right, I'm off for a drive...
Old 04 February 2011, 01:21 PM
dynamix
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My pleasure Gary. Certainly a good transformation
Old 04 February 2011, 01:31 PM
Myles
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gary WRX
Hi all

just wanted to say a big thanks to Jamie at JAutos and Duncan at Racedynamix who completely transformed my 03 WRX on Wednesday.

Jamie at JAutos was extremely helpful beforehand advising on a number of different modding options taking my budget and requirements into account. Once we had talked these through and I made my decision he then sourced and fitted all parts for me which included an uprated fuel pump & panel filter, 3 port boost solenoid and a cobra second decat pipe/cat back system. The service from JAutos was great with Jamie demonstrating all the work he was doing and taking me through the parts/procedure etc which was extremely useful for me being someone with little modding experience so the time taken to do this was greatly appreciated. I actually sat and watched all the work being done which was interesting and beneficial.
Once the work was finished Duncan arrived to map the car and what can I say that has not already been said before. Great service from a very knowledgeable guy and trying to find some clear carriageway to carry out the mapping during rush hour was ..erm…fun we also tested the brakes a couple of times!
Just hearing the growl from the Cobra exhaust makes me smile before I even drive the car which now has a totally different feel. Its much quicker with significantly more torque in every gear and the boost seems to hold for much longer during acceleration which is making it great to drive! I guess the only thing I need to get used to is the ticking of the solenoid.

So thanks again JAutos and Racedynamix I would highly recommend both due to great service from 2 very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable guys. It was certainly beneficial to have the fitting and mapping done on the same day.
Right, I'm off for a drive...
Good news mate, Dunc is doing mine on the 12th, very excited!
Old 04 February 2011, 01:37 PM
grahamc
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

He's a busy guy.... Mine on the 17th
Old 04 February 2011, 02:17 PM
leecalcars
Scooby Regular

tweek for me soon when i find a turbo at the right price !

never heard a bad word said yet, glad your happy mate i was !
Old 04 February 2011, 04:35 PM
Chris@A-Plan
Former Sponsor

Glad it's all sorted Gary, enjoy the transformation!

Chris
Old 04 February 2011, 06:35 PM
Gary WRX
Scooby Regular

Cheers Chris & thanks for sorting the insurance for me :-)
Old 04 February 2011, 06:38 PM
-shane-
Scooby Regular

As everyone is getting there dates in he is doing mine on the 18th
Old 04 February 2011, 07:02 PM
Dougmy06wrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Doing mine on the 6th!! Not long now.

Doug