ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

360 pant browning exercise

Search this Thread

Old 20 January 2002, 08:20 PM
scooby_si
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Parp just managed to get my **** hung out followed by a 360 degree spin on an evil roundabout! I did have a twitchy rear end there the other day (que the shoulda taken it easy then comments) but this was in a different patch & while it was damp & i do admitedly have pretty ****ty & not exactly new tyres i can only presume it was the evil of evils that is commonly known as diesel as it was like suddenly being on a skid pan! So anyway i was fortunately on the road on my own when my rear end just started to get outa shape so i naturally steered in2 it which didnt have the totally desired effect & still ended up totally sideways & heading towards the verge (& a bridge if it'd gone too far!)once heading in reverse, & having played a few gta3 type games, banged the wheel round & managed to complete the full 360 spin 2 end up pointing in the right direction if with a few large splats of mud up each side & a few splats of summing less savoury in my brax! & fortunately stationary b4 anything large & immovable intervened
So yes i escaped just barely & dont worry i shall b taking it much easier in that particular stretch.
Further more while i was guna put off buying new shoes till MOT in August but i think i shall now put off any interior mods in favour of sum nice new, hopefully grippy, boots 4 my unscaved baby! So on that note, i know it's already bin dun 2 death but since search aint in action any suggestions 4 what is the best rubber even if not diesel proof?!?!?
Anyway that's my fank **** rant over que abuse?
Well im off back to the world of stunt driving then? Hmm mayb not then
Si
Old 20 January 2002, 09:12 PM
ScoobyJawa
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toyo proxes T1-S or Goodyear Eagle F1 (GS-D2). :d

I've got F1's