Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

I'm very tempted

Search this Thread

Old 11 December 2018, 03:34 PM
Hughy
Scooby Regular

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Well, I've just got off the phone with Hurst Cars and after a good conversation with them I have decided to keep mine. I was offered 19k for mine as a PX but it was the answers I got to some of my questions that put me off. The 2013 RA looks a very nice car but not sure if the auction grade is 3.0 / 3.5 or a 4 , as I've said in an earlier post the imported cars are new to me but I didn't think the mileage would make the car a lower grade , Any way I'm not too disappointed as I get to keep mine...….

Cheers

Hughy

Last edited by Hughy; 11 December 2018 at 03:39 PM.
Old 11 December 2018, 04:31 PM
BrownPantsRacing
Scooby Regular

Received 128 Likes on 107 Posts

To be honest, that's actually not a bad spec for yours at all. There was a very very low mileage immaculate white 2011 saloon on here a while back with FMIC, Syvecs and loads more and it sold privately for far less than that.

For the money, I think you're doing the right thing and keeping yours.
Old 11 December 2018, 05:42 PM
Hughy
Scooby Regular

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by BrownPantsRacing
To be honest, that's actually not a bad spec for yours at all. There was a very very low mileage immaculate white 2011 saloon on here a while back with FMIC, Syvecs and loads more and it sold privately for far less than that.

For the money, I think you're doing the right thing and keeping yours.
Have to a agree, not a bad price offered for mine …., and I did see the White 2011 saloon on here, not sure what price it went for or if the engine was forged or not but was one hell of a nice car... . At the end of the day the wife said if I can justify giving my car and an extra 14k cash then go for it , but the word Divorce was mentioned in the same conversation a number of times ...

Last edited by Hughy; 11 December 2018 at 05:43 PM.