ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Psi3 data monitor wanted

Search this Thread

Old 24 June 2018, 10:13 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by jazzyjembreaze
Can you adjust your ECU parameters with torque pro ?
If so great , I personally would like the unit installed , not hanging from a dongle on a phone screen .
& if I upset you , I apologise, I’ve had a few beers today in the sunshine & even my wife thinks I’m a ar$ehole lol x
No problem fellow Celt 💪
Old 24 May 2019, 07:11 PM
RobsyUK
Scooby Regular

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts

I have the shroud & housing to mount one of these units in a Hawkeye dash 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Who wants it and how many readys?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F173912563110

listed an hour and 24 watchers already O M G
Old 25 May 2019, 11:03 AM
tarmac terror
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Didn't know there were multiple versions of those? I have the older version (oldest perhaps) two line LCD one in my classic, there are a couple of bug-bears or quirks with it, if the interrior gets too hot, the LCD panel becomes darks and unreadable, but goes back to normal after ten minutes running with the windows down. I found a little bug in the peak values setting - if you set the speed measurement to KPH, then move it across to MPH it doesn't convert the value - I have a photo somewhere of my peak speed showing 221mph - have used this to trick my kids on how fast we were travelling while they were asleep in the back - they like to watch the speedo climb when something is getting overtaken no matter what car we are in.

Even the original was a great bit of kit back in it's day - and has operated reliably in my car for 15 years.
Old 26 May 2019, 07:07 AM
Hawkeye D
Scooby Regular

Received 136 Likes on 103 Posts

I have the same original one, and agreed, my screen goes dark in hot weather but soon cools down.

I've had mine for 5 or 6 years now....from a really decent guy on here. Never misses a beat, and wouldn't be without it now, it's too useful. Easy to fit, plug n play.

Plus you can set welcome and goodbye messages for a bit of fun lol. Mine is on the dash with the matching shroud.