ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Alcatek E1s97

Search this Thread

Old 28 August 2017, 07:34 PM
Exup1000
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alcatek E1s97

Hello, im looking for a bit of help.ive got legacy gtb that ive just done a single conversion on.done a fair bit to the aging engine an wired it upto a s6 ecu an it run fine.need to change to the alcatek that i have but i cant find any info on its ignition pin outs so i can match them to the ej20r loom.

curtis
Old 28 August 2017, 09:38 PM
TimH
Orange Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

AlcaTek is a plug-and-play for (in this case) a 97/98 (V3/V4) Impreza. Pinout will match that and is readily found on the 'net.
Old 29 August 2017, 06:57 PM
Exup1000
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the reply mate,ive worked it now.i had the wiring written down from the last owner, i have to remove an swap a couple of wires on the ej20r loom now i have no secondary turbo or solenoid box an im running wasted spark.it ran fine in the other car.ive since found out that when it was re flashed they were asked to wipe the maps off as they wern't needed any more.this explains why mine was turning over an we were getting pulses for ignition but wasn't starting. thanks again for the reply.not that you get many legacy owners on here but thought id let you know my findings.