Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Geometry set up kent/south east

Old 01 August 2017, 02:22 PM
scoobidy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Geometry set up kent/south east

I'm needing a geometry set up, any recommendations for anyone in Kent or surrounding area whose good with a Impreza?

Thanks
Old 02 August 2017, 09:54 PM
RICKSTER555
Scooby Regular

Can recommend jules at east Kent automotive between Dover and Canterbury in kent, set my last new age sti up and it was fantastic.
Old 07 August 2017, 02:00 PM
boggissimo
Scooby Regular

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Not sure where in Kent you are, but I went to MTMC in Tonbridge the first time, on a recommendation from someone in my car club. They weren't very impressive.

Second time I went to HiQ in Tunbridge Wells, they are a chain tyre place but I've had quite a bit of work done by them in the past, and they matched my desired settings exactly, for £80.

I have seen people recommend Abbey Motorsport in Oxted as well. I enquired with them about getting mine done but they never had any slots on a Saturday, and I couldn't get there in the week. They quoted me £120 if there aren't any seized adjusters.

You could also search on southeastscoobies.co.uk as it has been discussed there too, more likely to get Sussex results than Kent though.
Old 15 August 2017, 06:04 PM
scoobidy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RICKSTER555
Can recommend jules at east Kent automotive between Dover and Canterbury in kent, set my last new age sti up and it was fantastic.
Was it set to original settings like when it would've left the factory or was it a custom set up i.e. Fast road?
Old 15 August 2017, 06:10 PM
scoobidy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by boggissimo
Not sure where in Kent you are, but I went to MTMC in Tonbridge the first time, on a recommendation from someone in my car club. They weren't very impressive.

Second time I went to HiQ in Tunbridge Wells, they are a chain tyre place but I've had quite a bit of work done by them in the past, and they matched my desired settings exactly, for £80.

I have seen people recommend Abbey Motorsport in Oxted as well. I enquired with them about getting mine done but they never had any slots on a Saturday, and I couldn't get there in the week. They quoted me £120 if there aren't any seized adjusters.

You could also search on southeastscoobies.co.uk as it has been discussed there too, more likely to get Sussex results than Kent though.
I'm only in Maidstone so not far at all, if I can't find someone who can do a fast road set up then I think I'll have to find what's recommended for fast road & see if someone will set my car to these.
Sussex isn't a real big deal for me as that's where I'm originally from so can fit it in with visiting family.
Thanks for the helpful reply
Old 16 August 2017, 12:42 AM
Martin typeR
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I live just outside Maidstone and use Elite direct in Rainham Essex, its not too far into Essex once you are through the tunnel.

I got a good professional service from them with there fancy hunter alignment equipment and a before and after print out of my settings, the first time i went there i was asked if i wanted standard settings or fast road so could be just what you are after.
Old 18 August 2017, 06:15 PM
scoobidy
Scooby Regular

Cheers Martin this was the kind of feedback I was looking for, I have had them recommended to me by someone else but they hadn't actually used them themselves. But going from what your saying they sound as good as I'll get

Search this Thread