Old 09 December 2017, 10:13 AM
rossyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 94 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by jps2014
I dont want white.

blue - maybe.

prefer yellow.

find me a very good yellow one and please PM me.
Find it yourself or pay someone to
Old 09 December 2017, 10:38 AM
jps2014
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rossyboy
Find it yourself or pay someone to

Sorry - i thought you where a trader / importer offering to help.
Old 09 December 2017, 10:41 AM
P1-Murph
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know of a Spec C Type RA-R available, however it is white... Factory standard, Registered, MOT'd and fully serviced... Do drop me a PM if you may be interested.

You do realise the ones in Japan once landed in the UK will be only just under the Hurst car's one advertised at £45k...

Current prices in Japan range between £25k-30K for grade 4-4.5 cars.
Plus Japanese de-registration fee's and all costing in Japan, RORO shipping, Insurance, UK Fee's, Import Duty + VAT, then UK registration etc - will be Circa £40k-45K. That's also not taking into account service work etc which will be needed.
Old 09 December 2017, 10:49 AM
jps2014
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by P1-Murph
I know of a Spec C Type RA-R available, however it is white... Factory standard, Registered, MOT'd and fully serviced... Do drop me a PM if you may be interested.

You do realise the ones in Japan once landed in the UK will be only just under the Hurst car's one advertised at £45k...

Plus Japanese de-registration fee's and all costing in Japan, RORO shipping, Insurance, UK Fee's, Import Duty + VAT, then UK registration etc - will be Circa £40k-45K. That's also not taking into account service work etc which will be needed.

Sorry - really not interested in white...unless it it is very, very special - 5000 miles for example...
Old 20 December 2017, 08:59 PM
Krigge
Scooby Regular

Why not buy a nice example and have it wrapped in yellow?? Can´t belive how people get so stuck up on a specific colour. You can´t see it anyway ...
Old 06 January 2018, 05:29 AM
squirtmaker
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by hedgecutter
Fair play; I was in the same position as you year before last, searching for a specific spec c hatch, no mods, actually hard to find, and a specific colour.
But during this search I became proper ill for the first time in my life, and this brought into focus that I should have been in the car enjoying it, not searching for it for ages. So I guess what I'm saying is that you don't know what's round the corner, so crack on.
When I finally got said dream car, I was very precious about it, wife gave me talking to about enjoying life, and someone on here pointed out that keeping a car low mileage for the next owner is like keeping your girlfriend tight for her next partner.... It's used whenever possible now. One life etc etc
made me chuckle - good point , well made
Old 07 January 2018, 12:57 AM
G.Mac
Scooby Regular

Mate of mine might sell his S204, I know he's talked about it in the past. And yes he does have the original wheels

Old 07 January 2018, 08:44 AM
silver-sub
Scooby Regular

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by G.Mac
Mate of mine might sell his S204, I know he's talked about it in the past. And yes he does have the original wheels

That is nice.
Old 02 February 2018, 01:47 PM
Cyberevo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by P1-Murph

Tried to drop you a PM but your inbox is full..
Old 02 February 2018, 03:35 PM
juggers
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by G.Mac

Why replace the standard wheels!