Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

For sale 94 WRX Wagon

Search this Thread

Old 18 October 2009, 09:39 PM
in-san-e
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale 94 WRX Wagon

I have decided to sell my much loved 94 WRX Wagon.

The car was originally an auto, but recieved a full manual conversion late last year. This included replacement rear diff, prop gear linkage clutch etc all sourced from API. The current gerabox is a fully rebuilt and reconditioned 5 speed unit bought new from API early this year, which has only covered approx 1500 miles since installation. A new clutch was fitted along with an API lightened flywheel. And the reversing lights work as they should! The cambelt was replaced late last year, and a recon radiator was also fitted. It has a full set of Samco coolant hoses (both kits). The exhaust is a full stainless steel X Force 3 inch turbo back system, and sounds absolutely fantastic! Although it is very loud! (tail bung included) The front brakes have been upgraded to 4 pots.

The car also has a full clifford concept 650 thatcham cat 1 alarm, with full window closure to all 4 windows. The aircon works perfectly, and it also has a factory sliding sunroof. A tilt screen DVD/CD/USB/SD double din unit is installed,along with a Momo steering wheel from a later car.

The wheels are 16 inch multispokes, which it had on import. They really need a refurb, but there is only minor kerbing, and they really suit the car. Front tyres are a pair of good Toyo T1R's but the rear Good Years are now due for replacement.

It has Tax until the end of the Year, and an Mot until Jan 2010.

The paintwork is ok, but the car has a few parking dents, along with a more severe dent on the rear drivers side door, and rear wheelarch edge.

She runs great, and is hugely practical, as well as returning an average of 25 mpg.

I'm looking for £1250, but I may also break her if I get no interest.

Any questions just drop me a PM.

New cambelt in place

Exhaust when brand new
Old 22 October 2009, 10:58 PM
in-san-e
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now breaking, so car no longer for sale as a runner.

Cheers,
Steve