Notices
Private For Sale - General General Items (not categorised)

JDM powered uk 2000

Old 12 November 2009, 01:44 PM
G-Man1982
Scooby Regular

Location: DIESEL POWERED BORAT! SLAMMED, R32 WHEELS, MAPPED, DE-CAT, TINTS. LOVE IT!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDM powered uk 2000

As stated im selling my baby. She has not long had a Engine change due to the original 130k enginge going pop. Engine was taken out of a 96 JDM covering only 66k.

I am selling due to an Expantion in my family. After all the hard graft in making a great looking sounding and running impreza over the last 3 months, i have decided a more "family orientated car" is more apropreate. Im sure Many on here will vouch the car has been well looked after, always warmed and cooled, and has been treated like a 3rd child!! (sad i know) lol

The car has many goodys, and has alot of things replaced, such as, cam belt, clutch,(exedy) crank oil seals, turbo, bottom end,(JDM) exhaust, (H&S) De-Cat, injectors,(standerd) rocker gaskits, turbo gaskits, inlet gaskits, car has been de-airconned but can easyly be put back on, Red painted inlet, brand new battery,FMIC, Power flo`d Throtel body, and turbo, Apexi induction. Car Runs very well and pulls like a train tho altho it has not been mapped. Once again, Plenty on here will vouch for its quickness!

Inside:
she has full leather recaro seats.(rare optional extra) in very good condition for age of car. these fold down and split. Plasma dials, built in Apexi turbo timer/volt/o2/af. MOMO steering wheel with Air bag. Car has WRX floor mats genuine subaru mats, she has a tilt and slide electric sunroof which unfortunatly once leaked and messed up the roof lining, so roof lining has been removed. I will however supply a new roof lining with car. the obvious elec windows front and back and central locking as standerd.

Exterior:
Car has has many enhancments. has had a custom graphics job put on it, humourous stickers such as the famous fruity babys!! (pictured) These have been fitted by a graphics company not bough from Ebay. These can all be removed to reveal the lovely paint work that is polished every p.c.m. Car is sat on white 17"s with 4 very nearly new tyres. Car also has drilled and grooved brake disks and red painted 2pot calipers. Evo style rear spoiler, but will supply you with green standerd low level and a red mid level if you wanted to get it sprayed. She has the rare STI rear light clusters, crystal fogs and crystel head lights and side lights. Also has crystal side repeters on the wings.

Bad bits:
Wheels need a re-spray as the company who done them left runs in them. (i wont name the company on here again!!)
Small tiny bit of rust on the rear arch about 3mm blister. a couple of tiny blisters on roof too (common on the scoobs)

the car has just had a brand new mot (passed with no advisorys) and will have 6months tax put on it at the end of november. (ill nock off £100 if bought before new tax due)

Number plate also reads BAD which really suits the car as my son says its BAD ***! lol

I am aware i have a very well maintained car, and im also aware that the work thats been done on it is to high standerds and will last a long time. The added bonus of a JDM engine in a uk car keeps your insurance down. All round clean scooby that attracts alot of attention. Shame to sell it but have no other choice (other than kill the missis) but i think it will make a mess of the boot lining!!

i would like in the reagion of £3500 for it but im open to sensable offers. My be open to a swap / PX as im going to be gettin a more "sensable" car. (focus/golf/etc)

Excuse the spelling mistakes too! you can contact me on 07747345698

many thanks.

heres the dredded wheels

powerflowed TB

thanks for looking

Last edited by G-Man1982; 12 November 2009 at 01:54 PM.
Old 12 November 2009, 10:52 PM
G-Man1982
Scooby Regular

Location: DIESEL POWERED BORAT! SLAMMED, R32 WHEELS, MAPPED, DE-CAT, TINTS. LOVE IT!

bump... is it coz i iz green??
Old 13 November 2009, 09:04 AM
Tucker82
Scooby Regular

Bang it on PH mate...

Didn't bother putting mine on here tbh - they'll always tell you its not worth XYZ...

Ive gone down the GT TDI route! Will be back in a scoob one day

Congrats BTW Gee
Old 13 November 2009, 10:03 AM
G-Man1982
Scooby Regular

i put it on Pistonheads mate, not showing for some reason. hows your baby mate? how you finding daddyhood?? hope your all well mate.
Old 13 November 2009, 10:47 AM
G-Man1982
Scooby Regular

WILL SWAP FOR A NICE 4 DOOR FOCUS, ASTRA OR GOLF.

Last edited by G-Man1982; 13 November 2009 at 12:45 PM.