ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Muslim takeover - Operation Trojan Horse (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/999160-muslim-takeover-operation-trojan-horse.html)

warrenm2 08 March 2014 07:49 PM

Muslim takeover - Operation Trojan Horse

From reports in the press it appears there is a campaign going on by Muslim extremists to takeover schools and oust non-Muslim headteachers. If anyone was in any doubt that there is a cultural war going on, this is another example of how this country is under attack - remember All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

"Muslim fundamentalists are plotting to take over state schools, according to leaked documents.

Activists have launched a campaign to oust headteachers using dirty tricks such as spreading false allegations and packing governing bodies with their supporters.

The plot, which ringleaders have named Operation Trojan Horse, has emerged in documents drawn up by the group and leaked to a local newspaper.

The dossier names several schools in the Birmingham area as targets of alleged plots.

The authors of the documents discuss extending the ‘jihad’ operation to Bradford and Manchester – cities with rapidly growing Muslim populations."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-26482599
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...led-Jihad.html

stipete75 08 March 2014 07:56 PM

The Muslims can but try, it's the Jews that run the world.

DYK 08 March 2014 08:05 PM

Good men have been gaged due to political correctness...

paulr 08 March 2014 08:07 PM

I thought it was Russia who were trying to take over?

nizmo80 08 March 2014 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 11373804)
Good men have been gaged due to political correctness...

and when they do say something they are branded racists

warrenm2 08 March 2014 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by nizmo80 (Post 11373811)
and when they do say something they are branded racists

These "racist" attacks always make me laugh in relation to Islam, it is a belief system not a race

nizmo80 08 March 2014 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by warrenm2 (Post 11373827)
These "racist" attacks always make me laugh in relation to Islam, it is a belief system not a race

doesn't matter if its a belief system people who speak out against it usually get called a racist as stupid as that is.

and working in a muslim country I see how the people with this belief system act in great numbers and I would not like to see that here in the UK.

One of my friends is muslim and what he said to me is that a true muslim is one of the nicest people one can meet and he is one extremely nice person but the problem is a lot of muslims twist the teachings of their religion to be spiteful and hateful.

for instance one of the muslim engineers who got brought up in glasgow that I used to work with told my other friend while on a job offshore that he was 80% extremist FFS this should of been reported to management and the guy fooking sacked !

we should not be so understanding and easy going towards muslims as a very large portion of them could not give a flying fook towards our religion and want to oppress it.

the only way I can describe my opinion of the middle east is oppressive, hypocritical and backwards

and before anyone says I am against islam I am not I have many muslim friends both here in the uk and in the middle east where I work

dazsti72 08 March 2014 08:53 PM

Please not another ten pager..
Why is this forum turning into immigration/muslimnet...

nizmo80 08 March 2014 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by dazsti72 (Post 11373871)

PMSL you only joined a few months ago and acting like you have been here for years with the " Please not another ten pager "

nobody forced you to click on the thread so why don't you click on a different thread with a topic you would like to contribute to LOL

Dirk Diggler 75 08 March 2014 09:09 PM

All religions should be banned they cause to much fcuking aggro ........

nizmo80 08 March 2014 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler 75 (Post 11373883)

my thoughts exactly :thumb:

RA Dunk 08 March 2014 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler 75 (Post 11373883)

Here Here! :luxhello:

SRSport 08 March 2014 10:01 PM

I always take reports such as these with a pinch of salt or at the very most dismiss it optimism that will never pose a threat, however having worked in a school where I have witnessed this first hand it does concern me.

f1_fan 08 March 2014 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by dazsti72 (Post 11373871)

LOL, you haven't been here long have you? It's mild these days compared to what it was like about 4 years ago. Combat 18's website was less extreme than this place then.

As for the story who knows the truth as the Daily Mail and BBC aren't exactly the most reliable sources of information are they now? One wonders if there is possibly an element of exageration in their reporting ... unlikely as they are always so honest and truthful normally! :lol1:

Maz 08 March 2014 10:07 PM

Quiet day in the financial sector Warren?

f1_fan 08 March 2014 10:13 PM

Actually having thought about this and seeing some of the utter scum walking the streets that is a product of the current school system one wonders if maybe a Muslim takeover of some schools would be such a bad thing after all?

daviee 08 March 2014 10:16 PM

School for education.

Church, chapel, mosque, synagogue etc. for religion

One broadens the mind and the other narrows it.

Simples

gazney101 08 March 2014 10:32 PM

Islam should be banned, we have enough trouble with religion in the uk without adopting someone elses, if its banned these fools will go home

RA Dunk 08 March 2014 10:38 PM

Not just Islam, the whole lot should be banned......

warrenm2 08 March 2014 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11373950)
Actually having thought about this and seeing some of the utter scum walking the streets that is a product of the current school system one wonders if maybe a Muslim takeover of some schools would be such a bad thing after all?

Simple answer, yes it would, shame on you for suggesting (even in jest) otherwise :razz:

Worlasshasansti 08 March 2014 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by daviee (Post 11373955)
School for education.

Church, chapel, mosque, synagogue etc. for religion

One broadens the mind and the other narrows it.

Simples

I like this :thumb:

Mick

stipete75 08 March 2014 11:26 PM

All religions are based on lies, there is zero factual evidence,IMO it's all bull5hit.
Religions,in general are used and have always been used as a tool for control. For thousands of years millions of people have dedicated their lives to religion, giving up their freedoms and denying themselves the right to think for themselves, and millions of people who didn't dedicate their lives to a certain religion have been mercilessly slaughtered in the name of God or Allah.
Religion is the source of all evil.fact!!

LUCKO 08 March 2014 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by stipete75 (Post 11374049)
All religions are based on lies, there is zero factual evidence,IMO it's all bull5hit.

+1

dazsti72 08 March 2014 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by nizmo80 (Post 11373877)
PMSL you only joined a few months ago and acting like you have been here for years with the " Please not another ten pager "

nobody forced you to click on the thread so why don't you click on a different thread with a topic you would like to contribute to LOL

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

nizmo80 08 March 2014 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by dazsti72 (Post 11374075)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

witty reply I must say ;)

swaynie 09 March 2014 12:12 AM

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...psef2f91a8.jpg

:thumb:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ps8f4310ea.jpg

ScoobyWon't 09 March 2014 12:13 AM

Pork banned in school shocker!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...alal-meat.html

dazsti72 09 March 2014 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by nizmo80 (Post 11374078)
witty reply I must say ;)

Not as witty as your profile buzz.
To infinity and beyond.What are you ten:lol1:

Dingdongler 09 March 2014 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 11374096)

I'm worried that we still feed bowel cancer inducing processed sausages to our children.

SRSport 09 March 2014 07:32 AM

Is it a requirement to be religious to join the army? ;)