ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Oscar Pistorius trial. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/998755-oscar-pistorius-trial.html)

Mouser 03 March 2014 12:40 PM

Oscar Pistorius trial.

http://www.channel4.com/news/oscar-p...ica-watch-live

Riveting stuff.

David Lock 03 March 2014 01:21 PM

Good link.

Shouldn't take too long to find him guilty and lock the b,astard up.

dl

AndyBaker 03 March 2014 05:56 PM

Cue the legless jokes

paulr 03 March 2014 06:34 PM

Riveting..............boring...................... .....

stipete75 03 March 2014 09:08 PM

All the evidence points to him being guilty IMO.
Be very interesting to see how the trial pans out.

Ellie* 03 March 2014 09:11 PM

I don't think he meant to.

tubbytommy 03 March 2014 09:13 PM

New evidence has been found outside the Pistorius home that completely acquits him of his girlfriend's murder.

Footprints.

dpb 03 March 2014 09:45 PM

I thought he had a fair spring in his step!

Turbohot 03 March 2014 10:16 PM

Frankly he has no leg to stand on. That's my opinion, anyway.

RA Dunk 03 March 2014 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11369238)
Frankly he has no leg to stand on. That's my opinion, anyway.

Tut Tut, He's a big boy, i'm sure he can stand on his own two feet. :lol1:

Turbohot 03 March 2014 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 11369249)
Tut Tut, He's a big boy, i'm sure he can stand on his own two feet. :lol1:

Well, imagine yourself in his shoe right now. Not looking good, is it?

tony de wonderful 03 March 2014 10:35 PM

A mate just posted this on Facebook:

"We were mutually masturbating either side of the bathroom door. She climaxed first, which is normally accompanied by a bloodcurdling scream, and then I ejaculated, at which point the pistol I had in my hand went off, uncontrollably."

;)

RA Dunk 03 March 2014 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11369261)
Well, imagine yourself in his shoe right now. Not looking good, is it?

Yea, if it was me I would be hopping mad. :)

RA Dunk 03 March 2014 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 11369264)
A mate just posted this on Facebook:

"We were mutually masturbating either side of the bathroom door. She climaxed first, which is normally accompanied by a bloodcurdling scream, and then I ejaculated, at which point the pistol I had in my hand went off, uncontrollably."

;)

The custard cannon.. :lol1:

supshon 03 March 2014 10:44 PM

The two wheeled porridge cannon

stipete75 03 March 2014 11:26 PM

The South African police have said that Oscar Pistorius may get the electric chair.
If you ask me he was dangerous enough on a pair of stilts, never mind giving the cun7 a mobility scooter.

urban 04 March 2014 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by David Lock (Post 11368727)
Shouldn't take too long to find him guilty and lock the b,astard up.

I cannot see any other option other than the guilty verdict.

ReallyReallyGoodMeat 04 March 2014 01:11 PM

Paddy Power are under fire for taking bets on the verdict.

tony de wonderful 04 March 2014 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by ReallyReallyGoodMeat (Post 11369563)
Paddy Power are under fire for taking bets on the verdict.

I hope they aren't trying to use a bathroom door as cover?

Dr Hu 04 March 2014 02:47 PM

Well from what we have been told - he's fecked TBH - can't see it going any other way - the witness from next door is not backing down, even under intense pressure - she's a very credible witness.... its not looking good for him.

Deserves it anyway - if he did do it. Don't know how he ever thought he would get away with it:confused:
She must have *really* pissed him off...

hodgy0_2 04 March 2014 03:15 PM

she was 170 metres away - why didn't anyone else hear the screams, after all they had to be sufficiently loud for her to have heard them.

Originally Posted by Dr Hu (Post 11369624)
She must have *really* pissed him off...

apparently she bought him a pair of socks for valentines day

stipete75 04 March 2014 05:16 PM

His defence are saying the screams the neighbour heard could of been him, apparently( this is true) he sounds like a girl when he screams, his defence have said.
Shocking!

David Lock 04 March 2014 07:25 PM

He got pissed, completely lost it and shot this beautiful girl and his child. End of.

Won't fool the wise old judge. He'd have had more luck with a jury of white male Afrikaners.

dl

Turbohot 04 March 2014 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by David Lock (Post 11369860)
He got pissed, completely lost it and shot this beautiful girl and his child. End of.

Won't fool the wise old judge. He'd have had more luck with a jury of white male Afrikaners.

dl

Was he really so legless on the night that he first lost the plot, and then shot his stunning GF? I didn't realise that. Not looking good for him.

tony de wonderful 04 March 2014 09:21 PM

Not the first time a nervous man's pistol has gone off accidentally because of a beautiful woman.

Mouser 05 March 2014 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11370019)
Was he really so legless on the night

:Suspiciou

Turbohot 05 March 2014 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 11370047)
Not the first time a nervous man's pistol has gone off accidentally because of a beautiful woman.

Hm. He made a bullet hole in his former GF's car roof as well, I hear. With Reeva, the gun 'accidentally' went off at the GF along with 'because of', perhaps?

Also, I've just read that he was once very nervous without any beautiful woman in a restaurant when he borrowed a gun of his mate, and let go of a bullet from it for no reason, under the table. the bullet made a hole in the floor in the presence of 220 restaurant guests. Then apparently his mate had to take the blame, as he was crying for being so nervous. May be he saw some stunner across the table, got really nervous, and the gun he was holding for fun just went off.

If the verdict settles against him, I think he's gonna leg it as fast as he can; to some other hideaway country- he's just such a nervous guy. No wonder he's a runner.

albob 05 March 2014 10:17 PM

"..I think he's gonna leg it as fast as he can.."

How can he leg it ? :)

Mouser 05 March 2014 10:56 PM

The manner in which some of the witnesses have been questioned is a disgrace, anyone would think they were on trial.

tony de wonderful 05 March 2014 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11370908)
Hm. He made a bullet hole in his former GF's car roof as well, I hear. With Reeva, the gun 'accidentally' went off at the GF along with 'because of', perhaps?

Also, I've just read that he was once very nervous without any beautiful woman in a restaurant when he borrowed a gun of his mate, and let go of a bullet from it for no reason, under the table. the bullet made a hole in the floor in the presence of 220 restaurant guests. Then apparently his mate had to take the blame, as he was crying for being so nervous. May be he saw some stunner across the table, got really nervous, and the gun he was holding for fun just went off.

If the verdict settles against him, I think he's gonna leg it as fast as he can; to some other hideaway country- he's just such a nervous guy. No wonder he's a runner.

Just between me and you, he seems reckless, plus he seems to have a thing for 'acquiring' certain types of women. For example - despite having 'accidentally' shot dead the 'love of his life' - he's now moved on to some other hot chick. I suppose he's got money and fame but seriously?