ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Russell Brand (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/997512-russell-brand.html)

Kwik 15 February 2014 06:18 PM

Russell Brand

Does he have a point?

davyboy 15 February 2014 06:43 PM

No. He is an idiot who uses big words.

A nob of biblical proportions.

ScoobyWon't 15 February 2014 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by davyboy (Post 11354610)
No. He is an idiot who uses big words.

A nob of biblical proportions.

The only difference between Russel Brand and our very own Tony de Wonderful, is that Russel Brand can get laid.

thenewgalaxy 15 February 2014 07:00 PM

An absolute chode and terminally unfunny to boot.

Jamz3k 15 February 2014 07:22 PM

Retards get overwhelmed with his freshly picked that day buzz words and think he's intelligent when infact he's a fcuktard without an original thought. He does enjoy a good showvote with audiences though.

Dirk Diggler 75 15 February 2014 07:48 PM

He maybe a knob but the current drug laws don't work, if some legalization of drugs were to be enforced imagine the tax revenues it would produce ...

RA Dunk 15 February 2014 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 11354632)
The only difference between Russel Brand and our very own Tony de Wonderful, is that Russel Brand can get laid.

HaHa!! Fcuking quality! :lol1:

dnc 15 February 2014 08:45 PM

His voice irritates me to fcuk, so can't be bothered listening.

cster 15 February 2014 08:51 PM

Harsh, but ............

SJ_Skyline 15 February 2014 09:29 PM

Quality! :notworthy:lol1:

Alan Jeffery 15 February 2014 10:49 PM

He suffers from sex and drug addiction quite apart from an overwhelming delusion that his opinions matter. His "politics" would lead only to anarchy.
He's airily dismissed at this end.

skoobidude 15 February 2014 11:51 PM

I actually enjoy his stand-up.. However........

He tares politics to pieces but actually has nothing to say when questioned on what he would change.

Stick to 'comedy' mate

billyray911 16 February 2014 12:26 PM

He may have a point about drug laws,however I don't see any radical changes any time soon.He has a very idealistic approach that appeals to the impressionable.
Politically speaking,whenever I see Brand on tv,he starts off semi well and then when the surface of his point is actually scratched off and he is challenged-as Snow did,with regards his "revolution"-he gets defensive,descends into crap humour and not much else.
It's worked for Boris Johnson,so I'm sure that he'll go far...

Turbohot 16 February 2014 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Jeffery (Post 11354885)
He suffers from sex and drug addiction quite apart from an overwhelming delusion that his opinions matter. His "politics" would lead only to anarchy.

I think he's long recovered from his addictions. He does like to stand out, and he can; with his personality. Then all one has to do- learn a few big words, pick a controversial issue from the society, and bang on about it. That's what he does, and there are people who listen to him. He is mobilising a 'revolution', and he admits to that.

He was quite 'spread' throughout the session, and came up with crowd pleasing satires here n' there + at the end. More of a show-biz than an activist/campaigner for a cause IMO.

SJ_Skyline 16 February 2014 12:43 PM

He came over like he had enjoyed a nice big, fat bag of amphetamines in the green room prior to this interview.

He's a solid gold cockwomble. :freak3:

Felix. 16 February 2014 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler 75 (Post 11354691)
He maybe a knob but the current drug laws don't work, if some legalization of drugs were to be enforced imagine the tax revenues it would produce ...

Yes, and all the drug takers are going to queue up to buy their gear from Boots. All it will do is force the drug dealers to 'cut' their supplies with more and more crud and sell it cheaper on the streets.

Cigarettes are legal, but a lot are sold cheaper from 'fag houses' all over the place. It will do nothing for crime levels are general health - if anything it will make it worse.

richie001 16 February 2014 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Jeffery (Post 11354885)

How can getting to much sex be a addiction :wonder:

Wish 16 February 2014 02:23 PM

At least he standing up for something he believes in.

I'm not saying I agree with all he says, however he is standing up for something he believes in, most Polititions now adays are lining there pockets for a better life for themselves and couldn't give a hoot about the country.

Funkii Munkii 16 February 2014 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by SJ_Skyline (Post 11355134)
cockwomble.

:lol1: :luxhello: :notworthy

I'm using that at the earliest opportunity :thumb:

Funkii Munkii 16 February 2014 05:50 PM

It came earlier than expected, my thanks goes out to F1 fan :thumb: