ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   She doesn't look happy (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/992924-she-doesnt-look-happy.html)

David Lock 22 December 2013 11:55 AM

She doesn't look happy

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&sou...87799572157066

I am sure I could cheer her up :thumb:

dl

Chip 22 December 2013 12:11 PM

What? she like old men does she? :lol:

scooby87 22 December 2013 12:21 PM

I'd be pissed off too though standing next to that lanky streak of useless piss :D

David Lock 22 December 2013 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Chip (Post 11299575)
What? she like old men does she? :lol:

Sigh....... Quality and experience are what counts. One day you will realise :rolleyes:

Anyway I think she is gorgeous.

dl

jonc 22 December 2013 12:38 PM

She looks a lot happier here....:Suspiciou :lol1:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013...0_634x1006.jpg

Turbohot 22 December 2013 02:41 PM

I was full of cold last night, so I switched TV on to watch anything. I ended up watching this dance programme. I think Abbey is beautiful. If that lanky oldie is her other half, then she must like old people to go out with. Free country, innit.

Anyway, I thought Sophie Ellis Bexter is pretty too, and I don't know how come they hired Robbie Williams to sing in this final, as he once took a p1ss of SEB by saying that her face was like a satellite dish. Bet she murdered him on the dance floor after the show.

David Lock 22 December 2013 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11299707)

If that lanky oldie is her other half, then she must like old people to go out with. Free country, innit.

Couldn't possibly be the £50k + a week or whatever.... :rolleyes:

dl

tony de wonderful 22 December 2013 04:01 PM

I wouldn't say no.

hodgy0_2 22 December 2013 04:18 PM

Unfortunatly she would

GlesgaKiss 22 December 2013 04:41 PM

I wonder if her dance partner has been slipping her one?

richie001 22 December 2013 05:04 PM

She's pretty but I still prefer Rachel Riley.

Turbohot 22 December 2013 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by David Lock (Post 11299744)
Couldn't possibly be the £50k + a week or whatever.... :rolleyes:

dl

I never said that doesn't count. I simply didn't state it, just the way you did not count it when you were talking quality and experience.

You also contradict yourself. In your first post, you say you're sure you could cheer her up. Now how will you cheer her up if you don't have the money that lanky oldie has, hm? Obviously you have no hope with her. And yes, I know you were simply fantasising, which we're all allowed to do. Human nature and all that. However, you can't be so 'sure' for the very reason. End of.

Now stop rolling your eyes every two minutes for nothing, have a mince pie and cheer up, you miserable sod! It's Christmas!!! :luxhello:

http://www.bikeweb.org.uk/artbitz/mincepie.jpg

:D

mrmadcap 22 December 2013 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11299899)
I never said that doesn't count. I simply didn't state it, just the way you did not count it when you were talking quality and experience.

You also contradict yourself. In your first post, you say you're sure you could cheer her up. Now how will you cheer her up if you don't have the money that lanky oldie has, hm? Obviously you have no hope with her. And yes, I know you were simply fantasising, which we're all allowed to do. Human nature and all that. However, you can't be so 'sure' for the very reason. End of.

Now stop rolling your eyes every two minutes for nothing, have a mince pie and cheer up, you miserable sod! It's Christmas!!! :luxhello:

http://www.bikeweb.org.uk/artbitz/mincepie.jpg

:D

It's a blokes car forum we all fantasise, it's nothing new, just chill.

Turbohot 22 December 2013 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by mrmadcap (Post 11299916)
It's a blokes car forum we all fantasise, it's nothing new, just chill.

Oh, really??? :lol1:

Let me correct you. It's not just a blokes' car forum. Women also post here, although men are in majority on SN. And no one is objecting on anyone fantasising. Everyone has a human right to fantasise FFS! 'Everyone' includes men and women alike. I'm just bantering with David, so don't stick your halfhead beak in hopelessly to twist things.

I've justified this 'fantasy' phenomenon myself in my very post that you quoted. So, please don't repeat the obvious. This 'repeating the obvious' only suits Leslie, he has an invisible copyright on it. :D

Have a chilled Christmas. :thumb:

mrmadcap 22 December 2013 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11299938)

Let me correct you. It's not just a blokes' car forum. Women also post here, although men are in majority on SN. And no one is objecting on anyone fantasising. Everyone has a human right to fantasise FFS! 'Everyone' includes men and women alike. I'm just bantering with David, so don't stick your halfhead beak in hopelessly to twist things.

I've justified this 'fantasy' phenomenon myself in my very post that you quoted. So, please don't repeat the obvious. This 'repeating the obvious' only suits Leslie, he has an invisible copyright on it. :D

Now your just rambling:D

Turbohot 22 December 2013 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by mrmadcap (Post 11299948)
Now your just rambling:D

Jog on, halfhead.
Not even worth engaging in any conversation with you. Off you go. Slag off immigrants on the other thread, there's a good boy. :)

davegtt 22 December 2013 07:01 PM

Its not often I say this, but the woman is right on this occasion. Makes a change mind ;) :D

mrmadcap 22 December 2013 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11299955)
Jog on, halfhead.
Not even worth engaging in any conversation with you. Off you go. Slag off immigrants on the other thread, there's a good boy. :)

Oh dear, sounds like we don't want to talk about the Elephant in the room either. Never mind, I won't lose any sleep.:thumb:

Turbohot 22 December 2013 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt (Post 11299958)
Its not often I say this, but the woman is right on this occasion. Makes a change mind ;) :D

:lol1:

Merry Christmas to you, Dave! :luxhello:

f1_fan 22 December 2013 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by mrmadcap (Post 11299916)
It's an anti gay, anti iimigrant blokes car forum....

EFA :thumb:

DYK 22 December 2013 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11299938)

But women sometimes fantasy whilst drinking hem flavored hot chocolates..or start screaming Yes Yes Yes.. washing their hair in the shower,with a certain brand of shampoo...
Blokes just get their c0ck out and have a wank....Don't beat around the bush...

mrmadcap 22 December 2013 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 11300025)
But women sometimes fantasy whilst drinking hem flavored hot chocolates..or start screaming Yes Yes Yes.. washing their hair in the shower,with a certain brand of shampoo...

Well that's what I was trying to say without upsetting PC Polly, but I upset her anyway so hey ho:D

Turbohot 22 December 2013 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 11300025)

Yeah, and no one objects on that either. Please keep wanking as you like. Free country. :thumb: :D

davegtt 22 December 2013 08:49 PM

Merry Christmas to you too Swati, hope you enjoy it :)

Turbohot 22 December 2013 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt (Post 11300149)
Merry Christmas to you too Swati, hope you enjoy it :)

I will. You, too.:luvlove:

DYK 22 December 2013 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by mrmadcap (Post 11300069)
Well that's what I was trying to say without upsetting PC Polly, but I upset her anyway so hey ho:D

It's all about how you say it though... :D