ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Head tattoo started (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/991706-head-tattoo-started.html)

angel1368 04 December 2013 07:37 PM

Head tattoo started

I know wont be to everyones taste or maybe to no ones taste lol but heres the start of it

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/...psa8d69729.jpg

dukeoffenland 04 December 2013 07:39 PM

Bet that stings a bit

Rob Day 04 December 2013 07:42 PM

Fair play to you, but it's not my cup of tea, but then I suppose people that say "not my cup of tea" are not the type of people that have a head tattoo :D

Good luck with it

Rob

Cpt Jack Sparrow 04 December 2013 07:44 PM

Wow.....

only the start whats to come colour? or more coverage.

Must have made you head rattle having it done, good on you :thumb:

ReallyReallyGoodMeat 04 December 2013 07:45 PM

Why did you decide on a head tattoo? Have you already covered the rest of your body or is there something about the head specifically that made you want to do it?

Are you not worried about how it will impact you in future? Future employers, for example?

All the best.

Cpt Jack Sparrow 04 December 2013 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by ReallyReallyGoodMeat (Post 11283806)

Are you not worried about how it will impact you in future? Future employers, for example?

Surley you just grow your hair and cover it if needs be...

unlike me, I've got more chance of growing a magic beanstalk.....:lol1:

angel1368 04 December 2013 07:49 PM

thanks for all the comments guys, on the job front no doesnt worry me i have things sorted, and yes got all of my body done so heads just another part to tat now

scooby1929 04 December 2013 08:05 PM

Sorry but in my opinion you need your head seen to. That is horrific gonna look great when you are about 60 picking the grandkids up from school but at the end of the day my opinion does not matter as long as you are happy. Goodluck

angel1368 04 December 2013 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by scooby1929 (Post 11283823)
Sorry but in my opinion you need your head seen to. That is horrific gonna look great when you are about 60 picking the grandkids up from school but at the end of the day why opinion does not matter as long as you are happy. Goodluck

as i have absolutely no guarantee ill live to 60 or so i live for here and now, id rather be on my deathbed saying why did i do that rather than why didnt i do that

Scooby Soon! 04 December 2013 08:12 PM

My business is located in a run down village with loads of people on benefit's a surprising number of people started getting tattoos on there heads, necks and faces I couldn't figure out why until a local told me that one of them figured out that it's a pretty much guaranteed way to get turned down for a job so that they can continue to claim benefits easily, now they have all got them.... you must be crazy I just don't "get it"

angel1368 04 December 2013 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby Soon! (Post 11283832)
My business is located in a run down village with loads of people on benefit's a surprising number of people started getting tattoos on there heads, necks and faces I couldn't figure out why until a local told me that one of them figured out that it's a pretty much guaranteed way to get turned down for a job so that they can continue to claim benefits easily, now they have all got them.... you must be crazy I just don't "get it"

haha thats hilarious mate

dukeoffenland 04 December 2013 08:18 PM

If it was a employment issue surely " just grow your hair " it's covered

Loads girls I know have them on their neck , not dole dossers but well paid professionals

This is 2013 , majority of people have ink now and it's the old fuddy duddies who slag em off

dpb 04 December 2013 08:21 PM

Yep, think even pissy lewis has one now ;)

Jacko4130 04 December 2013 08:28 PM

Like it, would love my neck done but the girlfriend is not so keen. She likes me to be able to cover them up with suit and tie...

ditchmyster 04 December 2013 08:35 PM

Just one question, 'WHY' and I don't mean just the head as you already explained that, i'm talking about the first one and then subsequently your whole body.

Genuine question and i'm really interested to know the answer.

angel1368 04 December 2013 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11283871)
Just one question, 'WHY' and I don't mean just the head as you already explained that, i'm talking about the first one and then subsequently your whole body.

ok ill be 100 percent honest i was bullied badly when i was at school so when i got to 16 i thought id look hard and got a tat, loved the feeling of getting it and loved it on me so got more and built up from there to what i am today

Willowsdad 04 December 2013 08:45 PM

Looks like a nice piece mate. What's the story behind it? Glad you don't give a sh#t what everyone else thinks. Who are we to judge?

zip106 04 December 2013 08:48 PM

Do you have to walk around with cling film wrapped around your head?

Just remember to knock some holes out for your mouth and nostrils....

:)

scooby1929 04 December 2013 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by angel1368 (Post 11283884)
ok ill be 100 percent honest i was bullied badly when i was at school so when i got to 16 i thought id look hard and got a tat, loved the feeling of getting it and loved it on me so got more and built up from there to what i am today

I think I would of taken up boxing or martial arts to make myself tougher rather than trying to look tough. Sorry to hear that you were bullied tho

angel1368 04 December 2013 09:01 PM

seem to stand me in good sted when doing my 5 years in prison

winston69 04 December 2013 09:41 PM

Ouch...

CharlySkunkWeed 04 December 2013 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11283871)

Just think , why do people collect art ? In fact , why anything ?

maca1983 04 December 2013 09:45 PM

Love tats but wouldn't be getting one on my head

'7' 04 December 2013 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by angel1368 (Post 11283884)

Fair play for the honesty :thumb:

You are though, quite...quite mad :eek:

ScoobyWon't 04 December 2013 09:51 PM

There's a lad who lives near Ant. He's known as Man U, as that's what he changed his name to.

Anyway, you can probably guess what distinguishing logo he's got tattooed on the back of his head.

cookstar 04 December 2013 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by angel1368 (Post 11283826)
as i have absolutely no guarantee ill live to 60 or so i live for here and now, id rather be on my deathbed saying why did i do that rather than why didnt i do that

You also have no guarantee you'll live until next week! So by that logic you might as well do a bank over and live it up.

Mind you you'll probably end up with another 5 years bird.

thenewgalaxy 04 December 2013 10:12 PM

Well I think it looks as bad as stickers down the side of a car.

But each to their own. I wouldn't say that to your fookin face for sure ;)

I thought the scariest type of tattoo was the tears. Met a couple of hard *******s in my time with them, treated them like the queen as I'd not like to account for another one.

angel1368 04 December 2013 10:20 PM

i like tears but only if they have been earned as anyone can just throw one on

SiPie 04 December 2013 10:24 PM

Looks good ....

...and certainly a lot better than your Vauxhall Vectra (assuming it's your car)

angel1368 04 December 2013 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by SiPie (Post 11284007)
Looks good ....

...and certainly a lot better than your Vauxhall Vectra (assuming it's your car)

lol it is mate but not for long as i hope to be in blob soon