ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   NEW XBO & PS4 Launch Stock now available (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/990242-new-xbo-and-ps4-launch-stock-now-available.html)

Shaun 16 November 2013 11:29 AM

NEW XBO & PS4 Launch Stock now available

If your town or city has a new GAME "pop-up" store for the xmas period (with my local town, this was one of the other dual site locations - we used to have a GAMESTATION and GAME), they should have new allocations for the above!!!!!! :luxhello:

Just been in to town and using one of the "pop-up" stores, just secured myself Day One orders for both the XBO and PS4.

I already had a second phase pre-order for the PS4 (done via GAME on-line), which I have just cancelled (in lieu of this new store based guaranteed day 1 fulfilment in store). I also had a day one pre-order for the XBO (done via GAME on-line), which I have just cancelled (in lieu of this new store based guaranteed day 1 fulfilment in store). This XBO was slightly different, as I had originally ordered the FIFA pack..... but now the FORZA pack is available via the pop-ups..... and I didn't really want FIFA and ordered FORZA on top. So this has saved me money... bonus!!! :lol1:

I asked the guy in-store if I'm guaranteed the day one release packs on the day of release.... he said YES. They already have the XBO packs in stock upstairs and I will get one of those. :luvlove: It will be the same for the PS4.

This store had 60 of each (XBO & PS4) available.

Get out and sort it whilst they are still around.

Neanderthal 16 November 2013 07:11 PM

Where abouts are you?

Shaun 16 November 2013 07:16 PM

Northamptonshire - Northampton was the store.

ASDA (Direct) had increased Day One stock yesterday...... looking on-line it's all gone. Apparently they were inundated with orders once the news got out. lol

jjones 16 November 2013 10:47 PM

pop up store you say? two young geezers with printed tshirts and a few posters?

hope you paid on credit card ;)

Neanderthal 17 November 2013 07:57 AM

Spooky, me too! I thought Northampton had 2-3 stores anyway? To be fair I've not been into town for a very long time so they could have closed down.
The gadget geek in me has regretted cancelling my pre-order.

Shaun 17 November 2013 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by jjones (Post 11266578)
pop up store you say? two young geezers with printed tshirts and a few posters?

hope you paid on credit card ;)

PMSL - It was a full shop-fit! ;)

Shaun 17 November 2013 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Neanderthal (Post 11266714)
Spooky, me too! I thought Northampton had 2-3 stores anyway? To be fair I've not been into town for a very long time so they could have closed down.
The gadget geek in me has regretted cancelling my pre-order.

There was Gamestation down the drapery and Game down abington. The Gamestation store stayed open and changed to Game, the abington site closed. That is the one that has temporarily re-opened for the xmas period. :)