ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   Battlefield 4 - PS3 (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/989313-battlefield-4-ps3.html)

CarBen Fibre Creations 04 November 2013 11:46 AM

Battlefield 4 - PS3

Loved BF3 and the gameplay videos look awesome from BF4, has anyone got it yet?

Cannon Fodder 04 November 2013 12:07 PM

Yes I picked it up on Saturday, I was playing through the SP campaign before going MP online. I saved the game and went back to it last night, the bloody save game was corrupted so I won't bother going back to it until I download and pay the extra for the PS4 upgrade. :wall:

It is a very good game, having played the beta version I have to say it was good even in the pre release version.

Whether it will be better than COD Ghosts we will find out shortly. ;)

DantheMan2605 04 November 2013 12:21 PM

Got mine on thurs, havent done the campaign yet but online is good. Started to get used to the map layouts now.

Took me a while, but I levelled the skyscraper on shanghai, was fun watching it drop.

Neanderthal 04 November 2013 02:35 PM

Got it on PC. Absolutely loved BF3 so had big expectations for 4 and haven't been as disappointed for a long time.

CarBen Fibre Creations 04 November 2013 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder (Post 11255060)
Yes I picked it up on Saturday, I was playing through the SP campaign before going MP online. I saved the game and went back to it last night, the bloody save game was corrupted so I won't bother going back to it until I download and pay the extra for the PS4 upgrade. :wall:

It is a very good game, having played the beta version I have to say it was good even in the pre release version.

Whether it will be better than COD Ghosts we will find out shortly. ;)

Nightmare I hate it when stuff like that happens! I am unsure about COD I like the games but get bored of online gaming quickly so I might just get that for single player. Let me know what you think of it when you get it :)

Originally Posted by DantheMan2605 (Post 11255070)
Got mine on thurs, havent done the campaign yet but online is good. Started to get used to the map layouts now.

Took me a while, but I levelled the skyscraper on shanghai, was fun watching it drop.

I have been watching a few more online gaming clips since I posted this and I think im definitely going to buy it, I immersed myself that much in BF3 me and my mate used to dominate the skies in the choppers......people used to get very pissed off at us :D

If anyone fancies a game, when I get it, my PSN is BenC_UK :thumb:

CarBen Fibre Creations 08 November 2013 10:38 AM

Got it the other day, played campaign so far and love it, going to give multi player a blast tonight :)

RA Dunk 08 November 2013 01:28 PM

Anybody got Ghosts yet, is it any good?