ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   TDR remap (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/986677-tdr-remap.html)

scooby2.5maz 01 October 2013 08:46 PM

TDR remap

2 Attachment(s)
Just thought I would give a shout out to mark at Tdracing ! Had my spec d hawkeye remapped using stock top mount (for now), standard injectors running a lateral mdx321 v ! Ran 1.4 bar boost !

The drive back home was awesome !

scoobyboy1 01 October 2013 09:35 PM

Is this on the standard bottom end Maz?????:idea:

Was thinking off whacking a big turbo on my Hawk, and see how long the standard pistons/rods last??:norty:

T5NYW 01 October 2013 10:39 PM

That's great must get my type25 tweaked it was a bit underpowered at castle Combe.

Tony

scooby2.5maz 01 October 2013 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyboy1 (Post 11224025)
Is this on the standard bottom end Maz?????:idea:

Was thinking off whacking a big turbo on my Hawk, and see how long the standard pistons/rods last??:norty:

How Di ! Yep , standard bottom end ! Mark at thwaites reckons these 2.5,s are good for 500+ bhp :thumb: !

Just kidding , John :D ! I brought a linered 2.5 Sti block , 14mm stud , crossie gaskets ! Just need to save up a bit of money to go front mount and get rid of these standard injectors !
Did you manage to get hold of some blob eye rears ? I fancy some for my hawkeye ! Reckon Matty will do us a deal with our hawkeye s ?

scoobyboy1 02 October 2013 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by scooby2.5maz (Post 11224087)
How Di ! Yep , standard bottom end ! Mark at thwaites reckons these 2.5,s are good for 500+ bhp :thumb: !

Just kidding , John :D ! I brought a linered 2.5 Sti block , 14mm stud , crossie gaskets ! Just need to save up a bit of money to go front mount and get rid of these standard injectors !
Did you manage to get hold of some blob eye rears ? I fancy some for my hawkeye ! Reckon Matty will do us a deal with our hawkeye s ?

I reckon 800bhp through a standard 2.5:D

Sounds like a plan, I fancy some new pistons, 14mm studs, head gasket, try and keep the standard rods and crank and throw a SC42 billet turbo on???

Whats the standard injectors good for in the Hawk Sti's???

scooby2.5maz 02 October 2013 09:34 PM

That was on standard injectors ! :-)

scoobyboy1 02 October 2013 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by scooby2.5maz (Post 11224849)
That was on standard injectors ! :-)

Mmm, Must resist a new turbo!!!:D Told myself I was going to keep this one standard-ish!!;) Got a FMIC, Filter, exhaust and its been mapped already, but Im always finding myself looking for more power!!!:cry:

I'll ask Matt about a group buy on some blobeye rear lights when Im down there Friday:D, I think I know what he will say:hjtwofing.

scooby2.5maz 03 October 2013 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by scoobyboy1 (Post 11224894)
Mmm, Must resist a new turbo!!!:D Told myself I was going to keep this one standard-ish!!;) Got a FMIC, Filter, exhaust and its been mapped already, but Im always finding myself looking for more power!!!:cry:

I'll ask Matt about a group buy on some blobeye rear lights when Im down there Friday:D, I think I know what he will say:hjtwofing.

What Intercooler you got ? This will be my next mod along with bigger injectors to finish it off !

scoobyman223 03 October 2013 08:34 AM

Hi Maz so engine spec worked well then :thumb: im thinking of asking mark what he can get out of mine on current turbo :D

scooby2.5maz 03 October 2013 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyman223 (Post 11225043)
Hi Maz so engine spec worked well then :thumb: im thinking of asking mark what he can get out of mine on current turbo :D

Engines surprisingly for having omega pistons is very quiet and is great ! Injectors at their limit now :( which was expected so ill give it a few weeksand look at sourcing some of the larger type :D !

What is your current turbo , can't remember !:?:?

scoobyboy1 03 October 2013 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by scooby2.5maz (Post 11225033)
What Intercooler you got ? This will be my next mod along with bigger injectors to finish it off !

Got a Japspeed FMIC, It was fitted to the car when I bought it, But the car was used as a Demo car for Redline magazine and they put the car on the rolling road, after each mod fitted.
So they did a power run when it was standard and then with each mod, and remp etc, With all the bolt on mods and remap it made 377bhp 412lb/ft!!:luxhello:

scoobyman223 04 October 2013 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by scooby2.5maz (Post 11225518)
Engines surprisingly for having omega pistons is very quiet and is great ! Injectors at their limit now :( which was expected so ill give it a few weeksand look at sourcing some of the larger type :D !

What is your current turbo , can't remember !:?:?

Think it's a TD05/20 from memory ..:thumb: