ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wheels And Tyres For Sale (https://www.scoobynet.com/wheels-and-tyres-for-sale-446/)
-   -   Spec c bbs alloys for sale (https://www.scoobynet.com/wheels-and-tyres-for-sale-446/984541-spec-c-bbs-alloys-for-sale.html)

scoobyman223 04 September 2013 12:42 PM

Spec c bbs alloys for sale

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys
Ok new wheels purchased and on so I'm offering for sale or possible deal with some coil overs :thumb:

Set of four spec c bbs alloys very light and in near immaculate condition with Re070s fitted but as you will see only a couple of thousand miles left in them as they are all 3mm
The alloys are 17-7.5 and ET 53 in 5x100 fitment and clear brembo s.
as per pics two have very very small scrape on outer rim shield :( and that was me getting them out garage lol so not even on car at time typical:brickwall also where wheel nuts go paint has come off due to me removing wheels so often to clean but with nuts in place you cannot see.
As stated I'm willing to do deal for a set of coil overs for blobeye sti or offering for sale at £550. Willing to meet halfway within reason from rugby Warwickshire or for collection.
Many thanks Kev.

scoobyman223 04 September 2013 12:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another pic :thumb:

scoobyman223 04 September 2013 12:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry guys can't get more than one pic to post at a time which is bloody annoying:brickwall

scoobyman223 04 September 2013 12:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another lol

scoobyman223 04 September 2013 01:47 PM

Ok guys many thanks for questions so far. Lets clear a few things that maybe I didn't make clear :thumb:

No wheels have not been repaired
Yes I think they have been refurbished through scoobydog when he had car fantastic job though I have to say
All wheels are true and straight or round :D and they have just come off my own car
I'm aware to some the price of £550 is high and this is open to offers within reason
I'm also aware of others that have been for sale or sold as I was watching these to help me price these if you feel my price is too much and we cannot come to an agreed price then quite simply don't buy them :D I don't have to sell them just I would rather they don't sit in my garage gathering dust :thumb:
Cheers Kev

scoobyman223 04 September 2013 02:27 PM

Provisionally SOLD many thanks :thumb:

The Pink Ninja 04 September 2013 02:33 PM

Bargain and worth it all day long, I've seen them sell for more without tyres :thumb:

scoobyman223 05 September 2013 05:47 AM

Thanks Gazz :thumb:

scooby kid 06 September 2013 10:14 PM

sold?? as my friend is may want a set for his blob

scoobyman223 07 September 2013 05:52 AM

Yep sorry all sold :thumb:

scoobydog63 07 September 2013 05:59 PM

I can vouch for these wheels. They were mine and had them professionally refurbished. They were chemically dipped back to bare alloy, powdered coated under coat then sprayed silver as shown. All done by Polished Wheel Company.

scoobyman223 07 September 2013 07:36 PM

Thanks scoobydog :thumb: how's the mini going apart from rather rapidly :D