ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Xfactor new series (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/984262-xfactor-new-series.html)

LSherratt 01 September 2013 06:37 PM

Xfactor new series

Once again Xfactor kicked off with another new series last night (the 10th series), and it's on again tonight as well. Sharon Osborn is back and a new double auditioning system is in place....... :o Xfactor was such a flop last year I defiantly can't see it improving. Regardless of this, I'll still be watching the dribble..... :wonder:

Turbohot 01 September 2013 06:48 PM

Me, too. I was disappointed to see that Burke's Hahahahahaluiya singer got booted out. He was amahahahahahazing. :D

dpb 01 September 2013 07:03 PM

Soon be Xmas. :sleep:

the shreksta 01 September 2013 07:04 PM

x-fact...................yawn :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

AndyBaker 01 September 2013 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 11196539)
x-fact...................yawn :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

:thumb :thumb:

scoobynutta555 01 September 2013 07:50 PM

Only idiots watch this tripe.

mgcvk 01 September 2013 07:57 PM

If I didn't have two young daughters I would dismiss it out of hand as contrived tripe and bollards. However, I end up watching it and the people who progress do have talent. It does mean it will soon be Christmas. I hate Christmas, ban Christmas.

riiidaa 01 September 2013 08:13 PM

Sam Bailey, superb voice...

wrx300scooby 01 September 2013 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by riiidaa (Post 11196629)
Sam Bailey, superb voice...

+1

SJ_Skyline 01 September 2013 08:24 PM

Circus maximums of the 21st century. Enjoy your tripe :)

Big-G 01 September 2013 10:32 PM

Lighten up folks, it's TV entertainment not a Shakespeare play. :)

Graz 02 September 2013 09:16 AM

Nicole Scherzinger :luvlove:

Mostly the wife watches it and I just wake up to look at any fit girls that are doing it.

I assume Tulisa is no longer on there due to her coke dealing exposé, she was pretty fit too though fairly annoying :)

Graz 02 September 2013 09:17 AM

Oh and on another note Rachel Riley is on Strictly this year :luvlove:

Brun 02 September 2013 10:26 AM

Yep, strictly is onto a winner this year -
Sophie Ellis Bextor
Rachel Riley
Suzanne Reid
Abbey Clancy

:D

LSherratt 02 September 2013 10:38 AM

I must admit, xfactor was pretty sh1te last night. They've really screwed up with this new double audition thing....

Strictly sounds good :)

Brun 02 September 2013 10:42 AM

Actually glad they've gone back to the closed auditions! I'm clutching at straws as I haven't got any choice about watching it! At least I don't have to watch it live so we can whizz through all the crap!

David_Dickson 02 September 2013 12:02 PM

Humiliating deluded people for the entertainment of the masses = television made by cvnts for cvnts.

Turbohot 02 September 2013 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by David_Dickson (Post 11197137)
Humiliating deluded people for the entertainment of the masses = television made by cvnts for cvnts.

Harsh. :lol1:

Felix. 02 September 2013 03:13 PM

I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't dragged on until Christmas - they could find the top 10 one week, then the next vote for the winner - simples

LSherratt 02 September 2013 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Felix. (Post 11197337)
I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't dragged on until Christmas - they could find the top 10 one week, then the next vote for the winner - simples

But then they wouldn't make as much money with just 1 week worth of voting :Whatever_

Turbohot 21 September 2013 10:54 PM

That call centre worker was good tonight, I thought. May get booted out tomorrow, who knows.

Anyway, the original is far better as it should be.

:banana: :D

dpb 21 September 2013 11:01 PM

This guy was better

Turbohot 21 September 2013 11:07 PM

Yes, Vandross is a legend. :cool:

RA Dunk 22 September 2013 08:52 AM

Xfactor, the weekends entertainment for the Jeremy Kyle brigade.

Chip 22 September 2013 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11197209)
Harsh. :lol1:

But true ;)

Turbohot 22 September 2013 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Chip (Post 11215358)
But true ;)

For the one who believes in that truth, of course! Everyone is entitled to his/her opiniononiononions. Long they may remain true to themselves, bless.:D

David Lock 22 September 2013 01:07 PM

Well I watch it and no one forces me to :)

However I think the current series is pretty naff.

But every now and again some real talent comes through. Leone for example.

And I got really disenchanted when they threw this girl out so that chav pimp from Essex could stay in.

I think that is simply fantastic :thumb:

dl

Turbohot 22 September 2013 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by David Lock (Post 11215515)
Well I watch it and no one forces me to :)

However I think the current series is pretty naff.

But every now and again some real talent comes through. Leone for example.

And I got really disenchanted when they threw this girl out so that chav pimp from Essex could stay in.

Ella Henderson sings Take That's Rule The World - Live Week 1 - The X Factor UK 2012 - YouTube

I think that is simply fantastic :thumb:

dl

Ella was good. It was the stupid public who got her out. I hear that the Celeb Big Bro (I don't watch it, but I won't stereotype the ones who watch it, either) crown was won by some Geordie Shore chavette as well. Apparently she had a good heart, so British public voted her to be the nation's Big Bro queen. Next she'll be standing against our Cameron lad to contest for the prime minister's post, and probably will win it.

I like your honesty about watching Xfactor, without any cover of " It's sh!t, but the wife makes me watch it" cr@p. Just a light-hearted, harmless entertainment, isn't it. Some people here on SN show themselves as some cigar smoking, lobster chomping, deep fried Homers to slag Xfactor watchers off. They actually watch Discovery channel on their TV to see squirrel sh@gging instead, or argue with some Jap on their Xbox instead who's winning over them comfortably. :D

BTW Ella's parents are loaded, I hear. She should be able to make and market her record with her parents' wealth. I also heard that she got signed up by some label. I don't know what happened to that. We don't usually come to know what happens to most of them afterwards.

That Next of Kin entry should be made invalid IMO. They did achieve popularity at one point as an established band. If they couldn't maintain that for whatever reason, it should be up to them to make it better for themselves. It should be the never-heard-before diamonds from the dust competing in the competition imo.

I do admit that I never heard of that Next of Kin band before. However, you know what I mean.

David Lock 22 September 2013 03:14 PM

Yes Ella is good, in fact I would rate her in the Adele class which is saying something :eek:

Just for you Turbohot here is a another cover with my little lad playing some cool bluesy guitar in the second half of the song. I have to say I didn't know the original but it does have over 100m views so that must mean something :thumb:

David

Turbohot 22 September 2013 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by David Lock (Post 11215630)

Just for you Turbohot here is a another cover with my little lad playing some cool bluesy guitar in the second half of the song. I have to say I didn't know the original but it does have over 100m views so that must mean something :thumb:

Naughty Boy "La La La" acoustic cover by Keywest - YouTube

David

Love the song, very well done; mainly your boy who is ace with his guitar, DL. :notworthy Lucky parents to have such a talented son. :cool: