ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Bit quiet tonight (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/972111-bit-quiet-tonight.html)

AndyBaker 16 April 2013 08:16 PM

Bit quiet tonight

Never seen so few posts

albob 16 April 2013 08:21 PM

i'l make it one more !!

RobsyUK 16 April 2013 08:43 PM

And me...

Adrian F 16 April 2013 09:31 PM

the site isnt what it was a lot of people have disappeared

SiPie 16 April 2013 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by AndyBaker (Post 11060812)
Never seen so few posts

It's had quieter days but admittedly not by much

RA Dunk 16 April 2013 11:10 PM

Was quiet all afternoon as well.

ditchmyster 17 April 2013 04:55 AM

I was thinking the same, needs some new blood to liven it up a bit, even lewis has run out of ideas.

lordharding 17 April 2013 06:02 AM

I'm going to collect my new toy today so I will be ridiculed and forced to leave scoobynet for selling my subaru wrxd
It depends though I might get a stay of execution as I will still have the 13 years Old Greenwagon :D

tubbytommy 17 April 2013 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by lordharding (Post 11061169)
I'm going to collect my new toy today so I will be ridiculed and forced to leave scoobynet for selling my subaru wrxd
It depends though I might get a stay of execution as I will still have the 13 years Old Greenwagon :D

you should be ridiculed for having a subaru wrxd :D

Fleetster 17 April 2013 08:23 AM

Its the same on a lot of forums at the moment, dont know if its time of year or what, but its like a ghost town on some and one i know of has been shut due to no activity at all :(

jonc 17 April 2013 09:52 AM

Perhaps the advent of social networking has taken its toll as people seek more interaction via Facebook and twitter....

Boro 17 April 2013 10:19 AM

Defo social networking killing forums off.

There's alot of competition for peoples' time online and forums are a bit same ole same ole mostly.

Fleetster 17 April 2013 01:17 PM

Yeah good point that

AndyBaker 17 April 2013 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Boro (Post 11061313)
Defo social networking killing forums off.

There's alot of competition for peoples' time online and forums are a bit same ole same ole mostly.

You're right, don't do face twatter and all that, can't see the point in it, would much rather pick the phone up and speak to someone than see every detail of what they've done that day. My old lady does face book and I sometimes object when someone I hardly know says "lovely picture of you on your sunbed this summer - have you lost some weight". What the f_cks it got to do with them. :nono:

alcazar 17 April 2013 04:55 PM

The site continues to be ruined by over-zealous moderating, and protection of certain traders.

The sale to the USA was the final nail in it's coffin...been going downhill ever since: too much advertising, too many faults they "can't replicate"........

Terminator X 17 April 2013 04:59 PM

Isn't it also aligned with the demise of the Impreza? Dwindling numbers in an Impreza = dwindling numbers on here?

TX.

tubbytommy 17 April 2013 05:21 PM

i think its due to the new breed of impreza owner not being able to read or write.

but if you want to read some comedy impreza advice join the facebook page subaru swap shop.

there was a guy claiming he didnt need a remap when changing his turbo due to a self learning ecu, and 450 bhp car running a slanty top mount and td04 with 2 pot brakes an idiot claiming fmic are just for show and the top mount is far better and my favourite one of all was "bob rawle doesnt know anything about imprezas he is just selling remaps we dont need"...

ALi-B 17 April 2013 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 11061709)
The site continues to be ruined by over-zealous moderating.

Here we go again :lol1:

I'm not biting today :razz: