ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Subaru (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/)
-   -   Subaru Impreza Spec C For Sale 27000 Miles (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/971839-subaru-impreza-spec-c-for-sale-27000-miles.html)

spec-c-boy 14 April 2013 12:38 PM

Subaru Impreza Spec C For Sale 27000 Miles

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to sell my low mileage, one owner, JDM Blue Hawkeye Spec C Impreza.

I've had it from new (registered December 2005 so it has cheaper road tax ;-). I just got lucky there as this is the 2006 model.

I originally bought it new from Litchfield Imports and had the following added before I took ownership:
- HID Lights
- AST 12 Way Suspension
- 3" Milltek Exhaust System
- Front lip Spoiler
- ECU Remap to 340Bhp (I've got a Printout somewhere)
- Cat 1 Alarm
- Kenwood DVD / Sat Nav

I have two sets of wheels, so you can have a choice of which colour you like, although I'm only selling one set of wheels with the car. I have anthracite grey or standard gold. Make your choice.

Not sure what else to say really. I've never taken it on a track and its pretty tidy inside and out. It currently has a private plate which is not included in the sale.

Any questions, please ask.
Jason
07887 405971

spec-c-boy 14 April 2013 12:40 PM

sorry forgot the price.

Looking on autotrader, I've only found one of these. They wanted £15000.

I'm looking for £13,500.

dibbleyuk 14 April 2013 01:33 PM

Photos?

scoobyboy1 14 April 2013 03:36 PM

good mileage on a very desirable model. Could see this getting bought very soon, probably by a trader!!!

Looking forward to the pics!!!:)

spec-c-boy 14 April 2013 03:41 PM

Photos coming. just getting them off my phone. :-)

wrx9181 14 April 2013 05:53 PM

Come on then !!! Lol
Can I ask why are you selling ?

spec-c-boy 14 April 2013 06:05 PM

Hehe, tried uploading but files were too big. I'm working on it now.

I'm selling because I want a GTR. I've even got approval from the wife woohoo.

I took the wife out on holiday last week to Gloucester and happened to dropped in to Litchfield imports to see what they had in.

spec-c-boy 14 April 2013 06:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry it took so long. More coming......

spec-c-boy 14 April 2013 06:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Couple more....

T5NYW 14 April 2013 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by spec-c-boy (Post 11058593)
Hehe, tried uploading but files were too big. I'm working on it now.

I'm selling because I want a GTR. I've even got approval from the wife woohoo.

I took the wife out on holiday last week to Gloucester and happened to dropped in to Litchfield imports to see what they had in.

Big mistake going to Iain's with a credit card LOL you'll always come back with something else. LOL doing worry dear I won't mod it :p

stage 1 or Stage 2 next :thumb:

Nice car I might be interested ;)

Email me some pics t5nyw@live.co.uk

Tony

adam405sti 15 April 2013 02:28 AM

Looks a nice car in the pictures im sure it's just as nice in the flesh. I'll give someone on here a few days to buy the car.

Saying that i would hurry as it may get brought.....sorry i meant bought :D

adam405sti 15 April 2013 10:53 AM

Time is of a essence here so if anyone wants the car, you know what to do. In that way i feel im being fair giving someone an open opportunity to purchase the car for anyone who wants it.

Miller time 15 April 2013 11:38 AM

Hi, I have sent you a PM, pls respond, KR

thenewgalaxy 15 April 2013 01:45 PM

Lovely car. Wish I had £13.5k burning a hole in my pocket!

GLWS

Richard

SUBARU-STI-2005 15 April 2013 07:03 PM

isnt this car listed for 12.k on pistonheads?

spec-c-boy 16 April 2013 09:32 AM

Sorry Guys. The car has now been sold.

For those that PM'd me I'm sorry but I had a call on my mobile on the first day it went up online and agreed that I would give him first look at the vehicle.

Looking forward to getting my GTR now. Any purchasing tips on GTR's welcomed.

T5NYW 16 April 2013 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by spec-c-boy (Post 11060238)

For those that PM'd me I'm sorry but I had a call on my mobile on the first day it went up online and agreed that I would give him first look at the vehicle.

Well done

1) Get Iain to fit stage 2 :D
2) Never be surprised by how quickly constable wear out
3 Never be surprised by the Cost
4) servicing is key to its survival
5) like a scoob service history is everything.

IMHO

Tony

gavinsan 16 April 2013 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by spec-c-boy (Post 11060238)

Just sold my GTR and advice for buying would be get on the GTROC FORUM and gain as much info as you can and take your time looking for the right car keep emotion out of it and if possible try and buy a car from the forum where you can build a better picture of the cars history and more importantly the owner and recognise when someone has really looked after their car . The other thing to remember is that the car has not changed a lot in the model variants so you can easily bring the power up to 2013 model on the older cars .Good luck they are fabulous :thumb:

spec-c-boy 17 April 2013 08:28 AM

Thanks for the input guys.

I got some tips whilst i was at Litchfields the other week. But always keen to hear other points of view.

I must admit, now I've sold it I'm a bit gutted. I've had two scoobies over the last 14 years, originally due to the other half telling me she was pregnant and that I'd have to get rid of my 320Bhp UK spec Toyota Supra which I'd only had for 8 months. Not enough room in the boot for a pram apparently :-). The scooby was the only choice ;-)

It seems like the end of an era, two scoobies and both ran with no problems, I'm just hoping that the GTR will be as reliable.

As for cost, yea I know, but hey pound for pound it's a super car, albeit with a large appetite for the stuff in my wallet. You may see me on a street corner begging for change sooner than you think.

How much could I get for a 14 year old with teenage angst!? Hmm.