ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Addicted to the History Channel (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/971695-addicted-to-the-history-channel.html)

Peedee 13 April 2013 12:23 AM

Addicted to the History Channel

Its definately official....I am truly addicted to the history channel!!

Pawn Stars,
Storage wars,
Storage wars Texas,
Counting Cars,
American Restoration,
American pickers
etc etc etc etc

Its pretty much the only thing on my tv, with the exception of the news and the occasional spot of Dave re-runs!

Anyone else out there addicted to the History Channel?

Ant 13 April 2013 12:24 AM

haha i've been off work for two weeks and this is all i've been watching , love storage wars now so i got the lot off sky's on demand :lol1:

jameswrx 13 April 2013 09:22 AM

Yes! Love all those. I don't have sky myself but I was over my parents house (who do) a few months back and was hooked on those programs.

Yeeeeuup

chocolate_o_brian 13 April 2013 09:25 AM

Yuuuurp!

Really like Storage Wars and have them on series link for watching on a night time now :D

willN 13 April 2013 10:42 AM

I've become addicted to lizard lick towing... By far the worst thing I have ever seen on tv but at the same time the most entertaining!

RA Dunk 13 April 2013 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Peedee (Post 11056970)
Its definately official....I am truly addicted to the history channel!!

Pawn Stars,
Storage wars,
Storage wars Texas,
Counting Cars,
American Restoration,
American pickers
etc etc etc etc

Its pretty much the only thing on my tv, with the exception of the news and the occasional spot of Dave re-runs!

Anyone else out there addicted to the History Channel?

One of my favourite channels as well, I'm currently watching The men who built America which is pretty good. also some of the others I like watching but aren't on just now are Ax men, Swamp people and IRT.

This bloke is my favourite out of them all..

jameswrx 13 April 2013 11:33 AM

What about the gun program? Can't remember what it's called but they recomission guns then go out shooting things.

I was watching them after xmas and it was whole days of American restoration. The money some people pay to have stuff cleaned up! Guy brings old pepsi chiller in, resto guy plucks 4 figure sum out the air, customer laps it up!

Ant 13 April 2013 12:14 PM

american guns!

the shows been cancelled due to the shootings that happened few months ago

the shreksta 13 April 2013 12:17 PM

i watch most of them plus my weekly dose of sons of guns and moonshiners on discovery channel :)

have you ever seen rat *******s?

legb4rsk 13 April 2013 05:45 PM

Storage Wars and similar always have something interesting,old & valuable hidden amongst the junk,never showing at the front.Also the fake squabbles between the bidders.They always find someone to sell their finds to,no matter how obscure & always end up ahead.

Antiques Roadshow,original & the best.

Leslie 13 April 2013 05:50 PM

History is very interesting I find now-even though I was not interested at school!

Les

chocolate_o_brian 13 April 2013 07:48 PM

Plus seeing Brandi is nice on the eye :D

Ant 13 April 2013 08:20 PM

Couldn't say I had noticed .........

:D

Kwik 13 April 2013 08:29 PM

American guns and Son's of gun's are 2 of my favourites. FBI Files, How its made etc all crap but good lol. The only negative is all those channels seem to sync their advert's, so flicking between them doesn't work.
Is Destroyed in Seconds also on this group of channels?

sharu 14 April 2013 11:02 PM

Storage Wars > Pawn Stars