ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Jamie at Classic Subaru Bits (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/967845-jamie-at-classic-subaru-bits.html)

Essexdon 06 March 2013 05:40 PM

Jamie at Classic Subaru Bits

Just a quick one, I just wanted to give a shout to Jamie at CSB. I only needed a quick job fitting a new starter motor to my WRX, but Jamie did a great job and with great service.

Any jobs you need doing on you Subaru he is a good guy to turn too, knows his stuff and is patsonate about Subarus. And very resonable with the price too. :thumb:

modelmotorvation 07 March 2013 08:34 PM

couldnt agree with you more on jamie mate , went down to buy a roof lining off him for mine .
he waited until i got there before removing it in front of me , also sorted me out a full set of exterior roof trims .
a very genuine guy who loves what he does and gives a very personal service , its not all about making money with him and he's always there to help.
will be going back soon for a 4 pot brake conversion and a good look at what new classic bits he has

RB5_390 11 March 2013 02:17 PM

Jamie and his colleague Jay did the work on my rear arches for me due to the ever popular rust problem.

I'm sure Jamie won't mind me saying this, but I was a little hesitant on how the final outcome would look as I had never seen any of Jamie's bodywork examples and we had done most of our talking via Facebook.

Anyways, we also agreed on a new front bumper and a set of mud flaps to go on the car, but I also wanted to get a P1 splitter added to the bumper, so I purchased one had sent directly to Jamie as per his request. The splitter was recieved, painted and applied.

ALL the work was done within 5days, and if you have been down there you'll know there isn't alot of space for them to work with, however the results were outstanding!!

If you haven't already check out the pics on the ESOC Facebook page, I added pics of the process and final results.

I am now waiting to get the car back down there so we can add the last piece, a new rear spoiler! :)

modelmotorvation 11 March 2013 11:27 PM

rich , what you doing with the old one??

ron_uk2000 12 March 2013 10:44 AM

+1 for Jamie

Top bloke, Very helpful , Goes that extra mile to help you out :thumb: :D

RB5_390 12 March 2013 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by modelmotorvation (Post 11021344)
rich , what you doing with the old one??

Most likely keeping it mate so if i wanna put the car back to standard i can..

Why did you have an offer for me?? :thumb:

halostu 12 March 2013 11:06 PM

Jamie at csb top guy got a face lift bumper strut brace and getting my car sprayed soon one of the only non rip off places out there with good clean 2nd hand parts

modelmotorvation 13 March 2013 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by RB5_390 (Post 11021754)
Most likely keeping it mate so if i wanna put the car back to standard i can..

Why did you have an offer for me?? :thumb:

haha would have if it were a high level but just remembered its a mid :cry:

VitruvianJ 02 May 2013 10:33 AM

Howdy

I need some work done and going to check this place out.

Does anyone have a website or phone number?

Cheers
Lee

RB5_390 02 May 2013 10:46 AM

If you have Facebook you can add him at Classic Scoobie Bitz mate. He's based in the Romford area.

PJB1 02 May 2013 10:40 PM

Brought a few things now from Jamie and he is a great guy, very helpful

VitruvianJ 03 May 2013 10:04 AM

Not the easiest to find though. I checked out the Facebook page as suggested and messaged him yesterday morning but no response yet.

So if anyone has a phone number that would be great!

riiidaa 03 May 2013 11:21 AM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...count=1&ref=nf

07770 596 334

VitruvianJ 03 May 2013 11:30 AM

Cool cheers mate, I'll give him a call.