ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   More lorry Q'a (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/966950-more-lorry-qa.html)

RobsyUK 25 February 2013 09:39 PM

More lorry Q'a

I have more Lorry q's for you 'truckers'

1: Are there hookers at every service stop

2: do you get paid different rates depending on load? - fuel etc

3:The trailers that carry rubble why do they have a bag either under the trailer or at the end - is it to go elbow deep and take a sample?

4: If your delivering a frozen load and something happens that means you have to stop for the night how do you keep the food frozen.

5: Every time your overtaking at 56MPH do you feel like it's a slow 3mile drag race;)

6: I heard years ago that from in your cab you can look down and if a girl has a short enough skirt on you can see everything. is this true :norty:

**jay** 25 February 2013 10:01 PM

Best thing for truckers to do is ignore these posts lol

nyscooby 25 February 2013 10:53 PM

after these have been answered... lets move onto window cleaners, pool boys, taxi drivers, teachers in all girls schools... etc.

GC8 26 February 2013 07:28 AM

Is the OP an imbecile?

JGlanzaV 26 February 2013 08:02 AM

And who beleives anything kris kristofferson says? Lol

chocolate_o_brian 26 February 2013 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 11004857)
I have more Lorry q's for you 'truckers'

1: Are there hookers at every service stop - pass.

2: do you get paid different rates depending on load? - fuel etc - yes, company and qualifications present like any job.

3:The trailers that carry rubble why do they have a bag either under the trailer or at the end - is it to go elbow deep and take a sample? - pass.

4: If your delivering a frozen load and something happens that means you have to stop for the night how do you keep the food frozen. - The pod at the front or underneath is a big freezer element. Runs off its own power/generator or off the tractor units engine.

5: Every time your overtaking at 56MPH do you feel like it's a slow 3mile drag race;) - maybe.

6: I heard years ago that from in your cab you can look down and if a girl has a short enough skirt on you can see everything. is this true :norty: - yes. Growing up in a trucker household I saw quite a lot of nice legs etc. when looking down. Great in heavy, slow moving traffic.

Next.

yabbadoo4 26 February 2013 10:11 AM

im looking forward to the questions for the teachers at the all girls schools:norty:

alcazar 26 February 2013 04:39 PM

The answers to those are:

1. No.
2. DEFINITELY not!!!
3. Only if she is 16.
4. Don't say a word.
5. Five to ten.
6. Never in your lifetime......

Dave Y 26 February 2013 04:59 PM

You would be suprised what I have seen from my cab.let your imagination run wild.!!!
The Worst....A bloke in a van creeping past my truck naked except for stockings and suspenders.

Jimbob 26 February 2013 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 11004857)
1: Are there hookers at every service stop

2: do you get paid different rates depending on load? - fuel etc

3:The trailers that carry rubble why do they have a bag either under the trailer or at the end - is it to go elbow deep and take a sample?

4: If your delivering a frozen load and something happens that means you have to stop for the night how do you keep the food frozen.

5: Every time your overtaking at 56MPH do you feel like it's a slow 3mile drag race;)

6: I heard years ago that from in your cab you can look down and if a girl has a short enough skirt on you can see everything. is this true :norty:

1. They are every where, and esp at the more "popular" service/rest areas due to numbers.

2. Yes, but you have to do extra courses, not any driver can do ADR work (chemicals, petrol etc, etc), so contracted rates are different.

3. No idea.

4. Fridges have their own red diesel powered cooling system, so are able to be left with no rig and still work (as long as set right).

5. Tescos are limited to 52mph, and every lorry will be at different speeds, due to loads etc. You forget the cars unless they are doing 50mph and then see you coming and then plant it, and repeat.

But in all honesty you forget the cars, and get used to the lorry speeds. You catch some and lose others like when travelling in a car. But doesn't help when you manage to get enough speed difference to overtake a damn car/van driver takes your indicating as an invite for them to overtake at that moment too :mad:

6. Yes, esp if they want to be seen ;)

jazzyjembreaze 26 February 2013 06:12 PM

Iv loads of Hookers nmbrs if you need relief Robsy
But I'm inclined to think you'd prefer the nmbrs from doors on male toilets

I concluded this after reading some of your previous posts ESP your what seems to be your ( fetish ) regarding putting warm Dog turds in plastic bags & strapping them to your inner thigh !!!!! Wtf

Ha ha / it's a mad world all right
If I looked down on you & you flashed me
I'd run over the top of ya ,, sick f@@k

mrmadcap 26 February 2013 07:33 PM

In my experience the 'hookers' at service areas turned out to be selling insurance.

I was amazed when one climbed into my cab while i was having a brew and started going through all the insurance/sales speel.

jazzyjembreaze 26 February 2013 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by mrmadcap (Post 11005889)
In my experience the 'hookers' at service areas turned out to be selling insurance.

I was amazed when one climbed into my cab while i was having a brew and started going through all the insurance/sales speel.

^
Been a Manchester lad u may recall

I'm goin back 15 years , remembering we all used 2 make a beeline for Trafford park , you could park on the estate roads back then , we would go on the piss & the lady's of the night walking the shop
Def were not selling double glazing
Although would have been a good idea as the windows were steamed up terrible in morning :)
I could say the same with pontyfract & castlford , Thurrock , aylesford , the list is endless :)