ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/)
-   -   Rallytech engine bolt kits group buy (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/966790-rallytech-engine-bolt-kits-group-buy.html)

bigkid 27 February 2013 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Tony Harrington (Post 11006143)
6- Tony Harrington - Polished hand machined SS full engine kit with blue anodised washers

7 Bigkid polished hand machined ss engine kit with black anodised washers if somebody could add me to the list please

Big sparks 27 February 2013 11:10 PM

1-Prodriverules-polished hand machined SS kit with black anodised washers

2 - White Noise -polished hand machined SS full engine kit with red anodised washers

3- DM1-polished hand machined SS full engine kit with red anodised washers

4- samben - polished hand machined SS full engine kit

5- Richie001 -polished hand machined SS full engine kit with black anodised washers

6- Tony Harrington - Polished hand machined SS full engine kit with blue anodised washers

7- Bigkid - polished hand machined ss engine kit with black anodised washers

8- Big sparks - polished hand machined SS full engine kit with red anodised washers

kingdom200 27 February 2013 11:44 PM

2 - White Noise -polished hand machined SS full engine kit with red anodised washers

5- Richie001 -polished hand machined SS full engine kit with black anodised washers

8- Big sparks - polished hand machined SS full engine kit with red anodised washers

9- kingdom200 - polished hand machined SS full engine kit with red anodised washers

JonMc 28 February 2013 08:44 AM

9- kingdom200 - polished hand machined SS full engine kit with red anodised washers

10- Wagontim - polished hand machined SS full engine kit with red anodised washers. Also a price on a alternator cover.

11- JonMc - polished hand machined SS full engine kit with red anodised washers.

scubbay 28 February 2013 08:53 AM

I will check today on the alternator covers price. I think we shall close the group buy on March 7th so place your orders please.

scubbay 28 February 2013 03:35 PM

group buy prices

Alt cover pricing is near the bottom I think

Stainless steel battery rods with anodized aluminum washers (washers are available in red, blue, gold, purple, green & black) –
normal eBay price is 16gbp, minus eBay fees of about 10% takes it down to 14.50gbp. 10 people = 13gbp, 20 people = 12gbp
http://www.rally-tech.com/battery_rods.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PTFE header tank spacer kit – normal eBay price is 18gbp, minus eBay fees of about 10% takes it down to 16.20gbp. 10 people = 14.50gbp, 20 people = 13.50gbp
http://www.rally-tech.com/header_spacer.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Racing tow hook anodized in blue, red, gold, purple, black – normal eBay price is 40.50gbp, minus eBay fees of about 10% takes it down to 36.50gbp. 10 people = 33gbp, 20 people = 31gbp.
http://www.rally-tech.com/towhook.html
Battery tie downs available in three styles: oval, circular and square. Anodized in black, red, blue gold, purple – normal eBay price is 27.50gbp, minus eBay fees of about 10% takes it down to 25gbp. 10 people = 22.50, 20 people = 21gbp.
http://www.rally-tech.com/battery_tie_downs.html
Radiator panels for GD and GC, available in black and silver – normal eBay price is 48gbp, minus eBay fees of about 10% takes it down to 43gbp. 10 people = 39gbp, 20 people = 36.50gbp.
GD: http://www.rally-tech.com/gdslam.html
GC: http://www.rally-tech.com/slam_panel_GC.html
GC version 3-6 alternator covers, available in black and silver – normal eBay price is 63gbp, minus eBay fees of about 10% takes it down to 57gbp. 10 people = 51gbp, 20 people = 47gbp
http://www.rally-tech.com/alternator_covers.html
Fuse box cover – normal eBay price is 36.50gbp, minus eBay fees of about 10% takes it down to 33gbp. 10 people = 30gbp, 20 people = 28gbp
http://www.rally-tech.com/fusecover.html

kingdom200 28 February 2013 03:40 PM

Do we need to Contact rally tech directly or once we have 20 names down give them and ring and make payment?

JonMc 28 February 2013 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by kingdom200 (Post 11008168)
Do we need to Contact rally tech directly or once we have 20 names down give them and ring and make payment?

I wouldn't ring him, he's based out of Thailand:eek:

The last couple of GBs I ran he asked that we PM'd him once the GB was over with our paypal address and he would send an invoice across:thumb:

scubbay 28 February 2013 04:38 PM

as above

wagontim 28 February 2013 05:56 PM

I will have a alternator cover as well as the bolt set if thats ok? In the satin black please :)

stonejedi 28 February 2013 07:28 PM

10- Wagontim - polished hand machined SS full engine kit with red anodised washers. Also a price on a alternator cover.

11- JonMc - polished hand machined SS full engine kit with red anodised washers.

12- stonejedi polished hand machined SS full engine kit with black anodised washers.

samben 28 February 2013 07:37 PM

JonMc 28 February 2013 09:57 PM

If we can get 20 people I'll take the PTFE header tank spacers as well:thumb:

Big sparks 28 February 2013 10:45 PM

+1 on the ptfe spacer kit too ;-)

ironbridge 01 March 2013 02:00 AM

Hey guys just to let you know this is 100% legit, the OP messaged me last week about this.

Forgot to include the hand polished ones on the list, they are an extra 2GBP

Tony Harrington 04 March 2013 10:03 PM

What's the crack at the mo with this group buy?

wagontim 05 March 2013 09:34 AM

Think it runs till 7th mate? Then they pm us with payment details.
Btw can mine be with the hand polished bolts?

ironbridge 07 March 2013 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by wagontim (Post 11013586)
Think it runs till 7th mate? Then they pm us with payment details.
Btw can mine be with the hand polished bolts?

Hey, when it's finished you guys PM me with your details and then I send a Paypal invoice over to you.

JonMc 07 March 2013 01:57 PM

Only need a few more to get the maximum discount - tell your friends:thumb:

I'll PM over the weekend, I just need to check whether I got machined or machined and polished last time as I don't want a mish-mash:thumb:

samben 07 March 2013 08:15 PM

are we sending pm's now then or still waiting?

j70tnr 10 March 2013 09:52 AM

12- stonejedi polished hand machined SS full engine kit with black anodised washers.

13 - J70TNR - polished hand machined SS full engine kit with red anodised washers.

Markfey 10 March 2013 01:51 PM

13 - J70TNR - polished hand machined SS full engine kit with red anodised washers.

14 - Markfey - polished hand machined SS full engine kit with blue anodised washers.

samben 11 March 2013 07:33 PM

is anything actually happening with this GB now? seems to me that we have got the max number of people were going to get?

wagontim 11 March 2013 08:17 PM

I have already been invoiced and paid so if I were you just pm Ironbridge

samben 11 March 2013 08:20 PM

ok, il pm him now, thanks

wagontim 11 March 2013 08:22 PM

Be aware of time differences for a reply mate hes in thailand iirc?

ironbridge 12 March 2013 03:01 AM

Hey guys thanks for the fantastic support once again! GB is now close so please can you start PM'ing me with you email addresses so we can start sending out the invoices.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO LET US KNOW WHICH POSTAGE METHOD YOU WANTED!

The free shipping takes about 10-20 days normally
The express shipping is 10GBP extra and takes about 2-3 days

white noise 12 March 2013 09:06 AM

I've got my invoice,but its in USD ?? Also do we pay import taxes on this or paypal fee's ?

ironbridge 12 March 2013 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by white noise (Post 11021515)
I've got my invoice,but its in USD ?? Also do we pay import taxes on this or paypal fee's ?

Hey mate, sorry if we sent the invoice in USD that's incorrect and a mistake on our part.....

Paypal fees are covered by us. Any import taxes are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If you choose the free shipping it's highly unlikely there will be any fees. With the express shipping you may pay a small customs handling charge but this is all down to luck as to whether it gets checked or not.

ironbridge 12 March 2013 02:23 PM

3- DM1-polished hand machined SS full engine kit with red anodised washers PAID

10- Wagontim - polished hand machined SS full engine kit with red anodised washers & alternator cover PAID

14 - Markfey - polished hand machined SS full engine kit with blue anodised washers. PAID