ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   The most frustrating things in life ... Name yours (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/962890-the-most-frustrating-things-in-life-name-yours.html)

Rob_Impreza99 22 January 2013 12:26 PM

The most frustrating things in life ... Name yours

I'll kick off with Indian call centres especially when you get someone at the other end whose english aint good, the icing on the frustration cake is when you finally get through to them what the problem is they aint got a scooby doo. :lol1:

Ive just spent the last half an hour trying to resolve something and i'm probably further away from trying to sort it out than i was when i picked up the phone.

ReallyReallyGoodMeat 22 January 2013 12:38 PM

People being wrong on internet forums :)

CEL 22 January 2013 12:44 PM

Getting out of bed and going to work!

Gear Head 22 January 2013 12:46 PM

People that constantly moan on internet forums! :D

urban 22 January 2013 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Gear Head (Post 10955620)
People that constantly moan on internet forums! :D

Mostly about/because of the weather - especially snow

Dr Hu 22 January 2013 01:09 PM

Total lack of understanding of the common man by (any) current government.
They seem to lack *any* common sense.

jonc 22 January 2013 01:13 PM

Setting my MBO for the year and end of year reviews! What an utter PITA!!

urban 22 January 2013 02:15 PM

Internet forum keyboard warriors

Leslie 22 January 2013 02:19 PM

There are so many frustrating things around that the only way is to learn to ignore it all.

Les

jef 22 January 2013 02:23 PM

frustrating, being stuck in traffic, the wasting of tax payers money, the lack of alternative to our current political parties, and the lack of common sense in decision making.

worrying = the economic/employment future that my kids will be facing.

Worlasshasansti 22 January 2013 02:44 PM

Trying to find a nice classic STI/RA

scoobeenut 22 January 2013 02:55 PM

Her indoors

magepaster 22 January 2013 03:03 PM

Trying to see the kids while the ex wife plays her games.

Bristol98 22 January 2013 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Rob_Impreza99 (Post 10955578)
I'll kick off with Indian call centres especially when you get someone at the other end whose english aint good, the icing on the frustration cake is when you finally get through to them what the problem is they aint got a scooby doo. :lol1:

Ive just spent the last half an hour trying to resolve something and i'm probably further away from trying to sort it out than i was when i picked up the phone.

^^^^This, and why do they think they need to call themselves Dave, or Michael? :D

specialx 22 January 2013 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Dr Hu (Post 10955663)
Total lack of understanding of the common man by (any) current government.
They seem to lack *any* common sense.

As above I feel my life is micro managed by the government, pretty much everything we do is controlled/taxed/guided/taken over/banned or better still caught on cctv!
We have no control of ANYTHING regardless of views, how ironic that in our democracy we can change or alter nothing! Voting has become a farce with one bunch of rich kids slagging off another and changing nothing for the good of hard working individuals.

Drive down a road and you see Slow down signs etc you know the one's you never see abroad and why is this? Their government assumes their population can see what's in front of them!

I'm even controlled as to what I choose to put in MY kids lunch box FFS!

Our government thinks everybody is stupid hence these silly rules and makes everybody live by them!

I think we should have a common sense committee that sits in on parliament like a jury and they have the last say in what gets past!

Gear Head 22 January 2013 04:22 PM

People who love to blame the government for their own misfortune.

Maz 22 January 2013 04:35 PM

Having a hard on and nowhere to put it!

ditchmyster 22 January 2013 04:51 PM

Self important ar$holes, the world is littered with them and most peoples lives are controlled by them in one way or another.;)

Educated idiots are also up there, and a combination of the two is the scurge of the planet.

Kwik 22 January 2013 04:58 PM

Work - literally wanting to leave my job on a daily basis, or go back in with an Uzi.

Dale17 22 January 2013 05:03 PM

Spelling police mainly on this forum.
w@n***$!

Funkii Munkii 22 January 2013 05:13 PM

Ignorance
People who dont indicate*
Middle lane hogs*

*People of the M3 take note you ****s ;)

SJ_Skyline 22 January 2013 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 10955769)
There are so many frustrating things around that the only way is to learn to ignore it all.

Les

Originally Posted by scoobeenut (Post 10955819)
Her indoors

This approach had gotten me into trouble to many times... :o

Jamz3k 22 January 2013 05:48 PM

Without shadow of a doubt my biggest frustration is myself. I don't apply myself, I don't care about stuff even though sometimes I think I do and I can be an absolute boring waste of space. Knowing all this, I am not willing to do anything about it. I just wait for the moment to seize me rather than try to seize the moment for myself.

wrx271 22 January 2013 05:52 PM

Couldn't possibly say on a forum I'd get shot down.

But the government need a shake up and so do shell with their fuel prices

wrx271 22 January 2013 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Jamz3k (Post 10956072)
Without shadow of a doubt my biggest frustration is myself. I don't apply myself, I don't care about stuff even though sometimes I think I do and I can be an absolute boring waste of space. Knowing all this, I am not willing to do anything about it. I just wait for the moment to seize me rather than try to seize the moment for myself.

Stop smoking de erb brother

davyboy 22 January 2013 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Dale17 (Post 10956008)
Spelling police mainly on this forum.
w@n***$!

How else would you spell 'police'?

SkullFudge 22 January 2013 06:03 PM

Wrong people in the wrong jobs.

the shreksta 22 January 2013 06:08 PM

its gotta be rushing to the ****ter for a proper pan-splattering dump then after you have released your gift you realise there is no ****e roll

:mad::mad::mad:

J4CKO 22 January 2013 06:19 PM

Yep, agreed,

I find you frsutrating as well......

Only joking I am the same, meh.

ditchmyster 22 January 2013 06:26 PM

Without shadow of a doubt my biggest frustration is I can be an absolute boring waste of space.

Some of us noticed this a long time ago.:D