ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   I need help finding out who runs a certain pub,. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/962226-i-need-help-finding-out-who-runs-a-certain-pub.html)

addi monster 15 January 2013 09:20 PM

I need help finding out who runs a certain pub,.

I am trying to find out which company is currently leasing out a pub in my local town,

Is it possible to run some sort of search and find this out as i keep drawing blanks with google.

If anyone can help and would like the pub's details in question PM'ed to them please let me know or if anyone has any ideas ,.

Thanks in advance :thumb:

Luan Pra bang 15 January 2013 09:29 PM

Ask the people who work there its not rocket science.

ScoobyWon't 15 January 2013 09:30 PM

Can you find it on Google Maps? If we can see a picture, we may be able to work it out from signage or branding.

addi monster 15 January 2013 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 10947004)
Can you find it on Google Maps? If we can see a picture, we may be able to work it out from signage or branding.

I can give you the name and adress of the place mate but as for googling it i cant seem to find anything out :cuckoo:

Who or which site may contain this type of information is the question lol,.

bustaMOVEs 15 January 2013 09:37 PM

Enterprise ,Admiral, marston and punch seem to be the popular brewery's that lease pubs as we do work for them and tbh we get most work from enterprise.
http://www.pubexpertsguide.co.uk/lis...m?CategoryID=7
Haven't they got a lease board up?

Chip 15 January 2013 09:38 PM

Or you could even tell us the name and location of this pub.

Luan Pra bang 15 January 2013 09:39 PM

You cannot ask the staff ? Ring the brewery and ask them ? Tell them you are preparing a court case against the current occupier and if they don't give the info of the tenant you will take the brewery to court ? Get a receipt from the pub, by law they have to give you their details on a receipt if requested. This is a really easy thing to find out.

Chip 15 January 2013 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by addi monster (Post 10947010)
I can give you the name and adress of the place mate

Errr yeah, so what is it then ?

bustaMOVEs 15 January 2013 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Luan Pra bang (Post 10947020)
You cannot ask the staff ? Ring the brewery and ask them ? Tell them you are preparing a court case against the current occupier and if they don't give the info of the tenant you will take the brewery to court ? Get a receipt from the pub, by law they have to give you their details on a receipt if requested. This is a really easy thing to find out.

Problem is that there is a lot of brewery's that own pubs, the job is finding out which brewery owns it.

Addi, what's the name of pub as most same name pubs and popular names have certain brewery owners. I may have done the same name of pub elsewhere and might know the brewery off top of my head, or I can ask at work if they know brewery by name of pub.

richardg 15 January 2013 10:17 PM

Look at the land registry web site. A search will cost you about £12-15 for a copy if the title, which will tell you the owner of the pub and probably what they paid for it. If the lease is for a significant term (ie I think the law defines such a term as 7yrs or more), the leasehold interest may also be noted in the title.

HTH

jods 16 January 2013 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by richardg (Post 10947078)
Look at the land registry web site. A search will cost you about £12-15 for a copy if the title, which will tell you the owner of the pub and probably what they paid for it. If the lease is for a significant term (ie I think the law defines such a term as 7yrs or more), the leasehold interest may also be noted in the title.

HTH

Welcome back Mr G. :luxhello:

richardg 09 January 2014 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by jods (Post 10947210)

Welcome back Mr G. :luxhello:

Just noticed this.... I don't come here very often - too depressing :-(

jods 09 January 2014 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by richardg (Post 11318032)
Just noticed this.... I don't come here very often - too depressing :-(

Me neither. Hardly ever here. :norty: