ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Jesus wept (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/959590-jesus-wept.html)

chocolate_o_brian 20 December 2012 12:56 AM

Jesus wept

http://news.sky.com/story/1024851/ma...ld-abuse-video

I haven't watched the video and don't intend to, but this is something close to my heart and it is abhorrent :mad:

daviee 20 December 2012 01:19 AM

They should show this vid to prison population as they walk him in, he may feel as vulnerable as his poor kid, makes me sick to the core that the f*cker could even lash out like that. :mad:

RobsyUK 20 December 2012 06:15 AM

Sadly this probably happens in a house near you...

pimmo2000 20 December 2012 07:35 AM

Ok, I've watched the original video, the man needs to be sent down, but the violence he's "acting" doesn't seem to reflect the impact on the child, the punches for example, he's taking full length swings, yet the kid just gets back up ??

I'd expect an adult to be stunned by blows like that.

sonic93 20 December 2012 08:07 AM

That is wrong I hope some one gives him the kicking of his life. He should be hung. I would love to give him a slap.

Actually really pissed me off what is wrong with these people

Ant 20 December 2012 08:09 AM

It's terrible ! Sickening and deserves to be hung.

specialx 20 December 2012 11:39 AM

Not clicked on the vid on propose having kids these images really do traumatize me, I saw the vid of a kid in a chinese market being beaten for stealing an apple, still have flash backs now!

I think people that share it are as bad.

So far this week I've had to scroll past a man with half a face/ kids being beaten and dogs set on fire!

I love our facebook feed! :rolleyes:

chocolate_o_brian 20 December 2012 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by specialx (Post 10913138)
Not clicked on the vid on propose having kids these images really do traumatize me, I saw the vid of a kid in a chinese market being beaten for stealing an apple, still have flash backs now!

I think people that share it are as bad.

So far this week I've had to scroll past a man with half a face/ kids being beaten and dogs set on fire!

I love our facebook feed! :rolleyes:

Sorry Ads, didn't mean to cause anyone offense by putting it on here. Haven't watched it myself, I'm not desensitised since having kids myself yet.

The Dogs B******s 20 December 2012 12:23 PM

I can't/daren't watch it. That scum needs to die a painful death:mad:

urban 20 December 2012 12:26 PM

Shocking story - people like that need shot, they've no place in this world.
The video doesn't seem to work, so I assume they've pulled it

pslewis 20 December 2012 12:36 PM

I wonder how tough he would be if they came a bit bigger than a 3 year old - I would love to make him sh1t his pants!

fivetide 20 December 2012 12:56 PM

Scum, nothing more.

I'm more concerned about when we'll stop this liberal balls of letting junkies have kids.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-20787225

Another poor kid killed because the lying ballsacks that called themselves parents were to busy taking smack to even get their story straight on what happened.

Frosticles 20 December 2012 01:18 PM

Awful. :cry:

yabbadoo4 20 December 2012 01:33 PM

grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! this really makes my blood an pi$s boil!! i have a boy around the same age and i cant understand who would do such a thing to a defenceless little boy like that. i hope what ever jail hes going to have a welcome party waiting for him and thrash the cnut to within an inch of his life.

SirFozzalot 20 December 2012 01:38 PM

Ive heard about this vid. Don't want too see it, it's pissing me if just thinking about it without even seeing it. :mad: Scumbag :mad: The person filming it is no better in my opinion, they should be stopping it.

Torquemada 20 December 2012 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by SirFozzalot (Post 10913316)
Ive heard about this vid. Don't want too see it, it's pissing me if just thinking about it without even seeing it. :mad: Scumbag :mad: The person filming it is no better in my opinion, they should be stopping it.

Yeah it's horrible, don't watch it if you have children, I'm raging after seeing it and I don't even have kids! :mad: He'll get his just rewards for his actions!

Leslie 20 December 2012 02:07 PM

Shameful behaviour. He deserves a very unpleasant sentence for that.

Les

Gear Head 20 December 2012 02:07 PM

Is this the video of a girl/woman beating the crap of a baby?
I stupidly watched the other night when it was posted on a page I follow on FB. Had to stop after 1 minute. Couldn't watch it anymore. :razz:

Why? I just don't understand how anyone could do such a thing.
It brought me to tears.

AndyBaker 20 December 2012 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Gear Head (Post 10913361)
I stupidly watched the other night when it was posted on a page I follow on FB. Had to stop after 1 minute. Couldn't watch it anymore. :razz:

It brought me to tears.

Don't worry, there will be a bar of soap and a shower and someone with a very large you know what and then :eek:

wayne9t9 20 December 2012 08:21 PM

I can`t watch stuff like that. The bloke is a bully and like most bullies a fukcin coward.

Torquemada 21 December 2012 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Gear Head (Post 10913361)

It brought me to tears.

as bad as that, maybe worse in ways, it's a bloke punching and kicking a toddler :mad::mad::mad::mad: