ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   xfactor predictions (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/958560-xfactor-predictions.html)

stevebt 08 December 2012 08:47 PM

xfactor predictions

I think that gay one will win :D

prodriverules 08 December 2012 08:50 PM

James will win it I reckon

Busterbulldog 08 December 2012 08:53 PM

Ive never watched an X factor in my life...but every fecking day on breakfast telly they insist on having the tuneless twats on.Did you see the way that plastic faced oddbod sat for his week long trial...i had to turn it off...cant cope with that soon as i get up..Lorraine getta grip woman

DYK 08 December 2012 08:56 PM

Is this sh!t still on..

tattoosi 08 December 2012 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by stevebt (Post 10899339)

WHICH 1???

Tony Harrington 08 December 2012 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by prodriverules (Post 10899345)
James will win it I reckon

+1:luxhello:

Aaron1978 08 December 2012 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by stevebt (Post 10899339)

Louis:wonder:

dpb 08 December 2012 09:27 PM

Another year and itll be demoted to dave

The Dogs B******s 08 December 2012 09:35 PM

I'm better, end of

stevebt 08 December 2012 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by tattoosi (Post 10899362)
WHICH 1???

That gay one who sang with thier mentor, yup he will win :D You heard it here first ;)

RA Dunk 08 December 2012 09:47 PM

X Factor, Saturday entertainment for the Jeremy Kyle brigade.

chrispy200+ 08 December 2012 09:54 PM

Someone will win, have a very short career and cowell will get a bit richer

RobsyUK 08 December 2012 10:08 PM

I havent watched it for 2yrs it's so fixed. The sooner they start writting & singing their own songs rather then kariokee the better!

Twin Fields 08 December 2012 10:11 PM

I predict there will be another bloody series in 3 months! :facepalm2:

RA Dunk 08 December 2012 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Twin Fields (Post 10899485)
I predict there will be another bloody series in 3 months! :facepalm2:

I predict my Facebook newsfeed will be full of people moaning about it as well, but like a bunch of easily led sheep watch it week after week. :rolleyes:

legb4rsk 08 December 2012 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 10899476)
I havent watched it for 2yrs it's so fixed. The sooner they start writting & singing their own songs rather then kariokee the better!

and playing their own instruments...............:thumb:

I think they used to be called bands.

Jamie 08 December 2012 11:30 PM

Considering only two left James.

Oldun 09 December 2012 06:52 AM

James to win.

Chowmein is promoting the word 'blessed' too much. :facepalm:

The Maloney will be third, y'know. :)

SJ_Skyline 09 December 2012 07:02 AM

Simon Cowell will be arrested and assist the police with their enquiries as part of operation Yewtree?

the shreksta 09 December 2012 07:06 AM

couldnt care less about x-factor to be honest,her indoors watches it but i stick my headphones on and listen to some proper talented music-not some fake money making scam like x-factor

a proper musician to me is somebody who can write their own songs (lyrics and music) is willing to travel all over the country playing bars/pubs/clubs/small festivals etc all off their own back-probably funded by their own cash just trying to get their name out there

all these chumps on x-factor have to do is fill in a form,perform a karaoke in front of some judges then if they get picked they get told where they went wrong etc so they can fix it for next time then at the end of it they get bucket loads of cash chucked at them for recording etc etc. its a load of over-produced bollocks for talentless no-hopers who want an easy way out

music should come from the heart and the sole 100%-x factor is all about the image NOT the music

i wonder how many x-factor winners can honestly say they have found musical fame through hard work/graft and skill? ? ?

**** x-factor

Oldun 09 December 2012 08:11 AM

Ukranian X-Factor

http://www.wimp.com/juliachupira/

Kwik 09 December 2012 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 10899634)
couldnt care less about x-factor to be honest,her indoors watches it but i stick my headphones on and listen to some proper talented music-not some fake money making scam like x-factor

a proper musician to me is somebody who can write their own songs (lyrics and music) is willing to travel all over the country playing bars/pubs/clubs/small festivals etc all off their own back-probably funded by their own cash just trying to get their name out there

all these chumps on x-factor have to do is fill in a form,perform a karaoke in front of some judges then if they get picked they get told where they went wrong etc so they can fix it for next time then at the end of it they get bucket loads of cash chucked at them for recording etc etc. its a load of over-produced bollocks for talentless no-hopers who want an easy way out

music should come from the heart and the sole 100%-x factor is all about the image NOT the music

i wonder how many x-factor winners can honestly say they have found musical fame through hard work/graft and skill? ? ?

**** x-factor

Well said. I'm not sure if ITV had some sense of irony in its listing yesterday. They had a cheesy "Mcfly" show on directly before, but this showed the band singing live, playing instruments to songs they had written. It even had Al Murray on playing drums live, showing a comedian to have more musical talent than the entire Xfactor line up.
Xfactor is even all the same songs, all the ballads you've heard a million times before and heard killed in this way or another.
My Mrs watches it, I sit on the laptop criticizing.

Frankie Boyle said that James fella looks like someone has shoved Sheep's teeth into a babies head....awesome!.

f1_fan 09 December 2012 10:39 AM

Have to say I haven't watched it much this time, but did see yesterday's show.

Clearly James has more talent than Jahmene (spelling?) and the Scouse lad, but the problem is it is no longer a talent contest (if it ever was). If it was Ella would have won rather than have ended up getting kicked out half way through.

Her audtion is here - this is a 16 year old performing her own song - impressive:

Personally I hope Jahmene wins as the last thing James needs is to be signed to a SyCo record deal recording insipid covers of, in many cases, songs that didn't deserve to make it once let alone a second time.

The guy does actually write his own songs and does have a style that could actually make him interesting to listen to.... let's hope the X Factor hasn't tainted him in the eyes of the public.... I think it might!

Out of this year's finalists Lucy, James and Ella all write their own material yet, from what I understand, never got to perform any of it on the X Factor stage. That is in many ways what is wrong with the show!

The ratings are dropping in part because it's had its day, but also because Cowell is no longer around - listening to the rantings of an over confident egomaniac was always more fun than those of nice guy Gary Barlow trying to be nasty!

Finally I pesonally shudder when I hear Louis go on about 'the next big boy band'. Aside from being a bit creepy as far as I am concerned a band needs to be able to play instruments and write songs otherwise they are just a vocal ensemble.... One Direction are huge right now, but mainly becuase they look cute... muscially they are vacuous!

J4CKO 09 December 2012 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 10899449)
X Factor, Saturday entertainment for the Jeremy Kyle brigade.

Yep, lowest ccommon denominator entertainment.

I dont mind the idea but they drag it out and it is just totally overblown.

James Arthur looks like he tarmacs drives, badly.

legb4rsk 09 December 2012 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 10899757)

James Arthur looks like he tarmacs drives, badly.

Oh,he will be...........sooner than he thinks.:D

jayallen 09 December 2012 04:29 PM

Maybe this fella will win...

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k4...01/xfactor.jpg