ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Anyone lost a Subaru Wagon??? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/957997-anyone-lost-a-subaru-wagon.html)

hursty1981 03 December 2012 04:42 PM

Anyone lost a Subaru Wagon???

Matter closed

nyscooby 03 December 2012 04:59 PM

Things ive lost......?
Dignity
Virginity (apparently)
Respect from my kids
Sunglasses
Sock (Singular)
Money
My mind
Many women....

But no subarus. Not today.

hursty1981 03 December 2012 05:00 PM

It's been picked up so I assume it was legit but very weird place to park it under the circumstances...

blackvenom 03 December 2012 05:09 PM

Seen a few groups nick cars and park them up in different areas to see if they have a tracker, If after a few days the cars are still there, they pick them up and take them back to be taken apart or even new numbers and sold on

Scoobyscriv 03 December 2012 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by nyscooby (Post 10892464)
Things ive lost......?
Dignity
Virginity (apparently)
Respect from my kids
Sunglasses
Sock (Singular)
Money
My mind
Many women....

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan- 03 December 2012 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by blackvenom (Post 10892481)
Seen a few groups nick cars and park them up in different areas to see if they have a tracker, If after a few days the cars are still there, they pick them up and take them back to be taken apart or even new numbers and sold on

my mate at work had this happen to his evoX fq360, stole the keys from his house then took the car and parked it up in a retail car park, tracker company located and they havnt yet used the car since this was a few months ago now, think he's to scared knowing someone has a key for it, just keeping it in the garage with no wheels on haha

hursty1981 03 December 2012 05:37 PM

Well hopefully it wasn't nicked. I know if it was my car I'd be gutted and on here in a flash to see if anyone posted about it. Better safe than sorry!!

chocolate_o_brian 03 December 2012 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by nyscooby (Post 10892464)
Things ive lost......?
Dignity
Virginity (apparently)
Respect from my kids
Sunglasses
Sock (Singular)
Money
My mind
Many women....

:lol1::lol1:

Hawkeye D 03 December 2012 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Dan- (Post 10892510)
my mate at work had this happen to his evoX fq360, stole the keys from his house then took the car and parked it up in a retail car park, tracker company located and they havnt yet used the car since this was a few months ago now, think he's to scared knowing someone has a key for it, just keeping it in the garage with no wheels on haha

Buy new keys and get them programmed - this would knock out the set the thief has?

That leaves the locks where the key can be turned, but can't he do all this on insurance?

Oldun 03 December 2012 06:39 PM

I'd remove your details from your post, not a good idea putting a phone number on a public forum.

nyscooby 03 December 2012 07:25 PM

I'm gonna ring it!

Jacko4130 03 December 2012 07:57 PM

So you called the police as another car parked next to yours???

RobsyUK 03 December 2012 08:01 PM

I don't think the OP has done anything wrong and actually think more people should report anything out of the ordinary....

markb_s1 04 December 2012 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 10892702)
I don't think the OP has done anything wrong and actually think more people should report anything out of the ordinary....

agreed. "suspicious circumstances" were mentio0ned.. not jsut the fact that the car parked next to his...

Dan- 04 December 2012 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye D (Post 10892567)
Buy new keys and get them programmed - this would knock out the set the thief has?

That leaves the locks where the key can be turned, but can't he do all this on insurance?

I think he plans on getting it back out soon by doing what you mentioned,

If it were mine I would get the locks changed and sell it :(

skyinsurance 04 December 2012 10:50 AM

Suspicious circumstances - are you going to tell us any more??!!