ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   classic scoobie bitz opens in jan ;] (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/957639-classic-scoobie-bitz-opens-in-jan.html)

Striker J 29 November 2012 04:28 PM

classic scoobie bitz opens in jan ;]

classic scoobie bitz opens in hornchurch essex hopefully 1st jan

here you will be able to buy good cleaned second hand classic and facelift subaru parts
fitting also available here and a body shop!!!!,,,front blow ins,repairs,mopping,,all here in one location,
it will take time to get this new buisness to where and how i want it to be,it will take time but with your support it will get there,its NOT going to be a breakers yard!!!,,all parts will be tested and cleaned so you can or i can fit them to your pride and joy,without having to take home and clean first!!!
basiclly a second hand shop,all there for you to see.
tea also free,
basiclly this is starting as ive a great love for scoobies,and over the years getting peed of with people[mainly on ebay] selling parts,hicked postage cost then the item is filth!!!!!when it turns up,,,,,,
i have right now a early silver wrx and sets of wheels bumpers ,spoilers already for sale,,,,,but from home as waiting for garage keys!

Bean1984 29 November 2012 04:36 PM

Good luck with it matey

Striker J 29 November 2012 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Bean1984 (Post 10887903)
Good luck with it matey

thanks soooo much stress right now lol

Scoobysmeet 29 November 2012 08:59 PM

Good luck mate :thumb:
I brought some black 18's off you through ebay this year, so interested to see what other goodies you will have available.

joey_turbo 29 November 2012 11:34 PM

Nice.
I'm not far from Hornchurch.

Striker J 30 November 2012 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Scoobysmeet (Post 10888299)
Good luck mate :thumb:
I brought some black 18's off you through ebay this year, so interested to see what other goodies you will have available.

hi mate ..hope alls well,,ive quite alot now but dont get keys to garage till 1st jan,,,,my house is full....
add classic scoobie bitz on face book,,there is a list of parts i have,,also breaking full wrx,grey leather,,,etc
hope the alloys looked great on your scoob :notworthy

Scoobysmeet 30 November 2012 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Striker J (Post 10888754)
hi mate ..hope alls well,,ive quite alot now but dont get keys to garage till 1st jan,,,,my house is full....
add classic scoobie bitz on face book,,there is a list of parts i have,,also breaking full wrx,grey leather,,,etc
hope the alloys looked great on your scoob :notworthy

Yes mate they do thanks :thumb:
I've seen the list to be honest at the moment I'm only after two things.
An apexi power dc and a genuine set of morrette's. My car is a jdm wrx. Drop us a line if you get any in mate cheers :luxhello:

Striker J 30 November 2012 01:58 PM

yea no worrys,ill keep my eyes open ;]

spannersmc 30 November 2012 04:48 PM

good luck mate its a hard climat at the moment to start a new venture we all know wots its like to buy used parts and to be honest most of the used scooby parts people are up north , i live havering ill keep an i out for you as long as you put the kettle on lol .

funkmasterjay 30 November 2012 07:03 PM

Hey mate,I will come see you. I'm in Purfleet.

On a side note, pm me if you want business advice or support. I'm a business manager for a high street bank.

J

Striker J 01 December 2012 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by spannersmc (Post 10889228)
good luck mate its a hard climat at the moment to start a new venture we all know wots its like to buy used parts and to be honest most of the used scooby parts people are up north , i live havering ill keep an i out for you as long as you put the kettle on lol .

yep its hard but its something i should have done years ago,,,,,
my love of scoobies,,,,,and the fact sellers dont even clean what youve spent your money on gets to me,,,,,i want to change that,,,,and hopefully with good clean parts,fitting and paint and body shop in one place might swing things
any help,,or buisness is much appreciated
j

Striker J 01 December 2012 05:13 PM

add on face book..
classic scoobie bitz ;]

SirFozzalot 01 December 2012 06:30 PM

Just out of interest but why only classic bits and no newage stuff?

Good luck with it. :thumb:

Striker J 02 December 2012 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by SirFozzalot (Post 10890305)
Just out of interest but why only classic bits and no newage stuff?

Good luck with it. :thumb:

its not personal lol,,,,its just the space tbh,,,,there s alot of specs and shapes from 93-2012,,,if i was breaking them all ild need a much bigger place,if things work out then ill grow the company and range,,ddnt wanna run before i could walk,,,,
but all mopping and paintwork is for any scoobie,,,any car infact,,;]:thumb:

and thank you..

DantheMan2605 03 December 2012 05:01 PM

Will pop in to say hello soon can roll out of bed to your premises. Will park my latest hawk in the way of everything too:norty:

Striker J 06 December 2012 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by DantheMan2605 (Post 10892468)
Will pop in to say hello soon can roll out of bed to your premises. Will park my latest hawk in the way of everything too:norty:

its the same for me,,30 second drive!!!! or a 2 min walk,,
everyones welcome,:luxhello:

ryansclassicscoob 11 December 2012 10:02 PM

just been round to see Jamie top bloke and never met anyone who loves scoobies so much will defo be popping round the shop in the new year ,loads i wanna do to my car lol

Good luck matey

Ryan

scooby uk 16 December 2012 10:30 PM

where in hornchurch are u based i could do with getting some bits sorted how much do u charge for a full respray on a classic reddish blue.