ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scotland (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/)
-   -   FAO Sam Elassar (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/95014-fao-sam-elassar.html)

evojkp 10 May 2002 09:39 PM

Sam, I've tried to e-mail you some details mate, but your account is just bouncing the mail back...twice.

Are you still using the totalise account.

Sam Elassar 10 May 2002 11:25 PM

hi john
my email is working fine when did you try? i have recieved around 10emails today last one was around 5:30pm

sam
sam_elassar@totalise.co.uk

Scooby Dooby Blue 11 May 2002 09:16 AM

Sam

Watch out on the Arbroath Road when you're heading to the gym.
Unmarked police been sitting in the AA lay-by every day for past 2weeks.
Last night, there was a temporary speed camera set up between Panmurefield Village entrance and Grange Road.
Take care...

Paul

Sam Elassar 11 May 2002 11:50 AM

**** did they catch you?

what time was that ? i am going just now anyway :D

sam

evojkp 11 May 2002 02:14 PM

Sam, sent again, we'll see what happens.

Cosie Convert 11 May 2002 05:21 PM

You'll be ok Sam, they'll be looking for fast cars :D :D ;)

moses 11 May 2002 07:08 PM

lol :D good one hee hee

Sam Elassar 11 May 2002 07:30 PM

john
have not recieved anything mate

try
evo_sam@totalise.co.uk

andy
very funny, however it is getting faster every day ;) you may not have as big adavantage now as you think ;) :D but lets see you one track first :D are you coming to the glenrothes club track day on wedensday?

sam

Cosie Convert 12 May 2002 12:37 AM

Sam ....Remember it's all about power to weight ratio ;) so keep up the trips to the gym :D :D

Just booked for Wed night :) See you there, mind and wave as I pass :D :D

[Edited by Cosie Convert - 5/12/2002 1:25:26 AM]

teknopete 12 May 2002 12:56 AM

Hmmmm....

Now there`s 1 word that springs 2 mind here "MEOWWWW" :D

BTW Andy u doin the kartin nxt weekend?

Pete

teknopete 12 May 2002 10:51 AM

ROFLMAO > Sam :D Thats gotta count as a low punch?

Wot a start 2 Sunday :)

Pete

sasim 12 May 2002 11:51 AM

Yippee I get to muppetise my first thread :D:D

Right gentlemen lets do this properly, pick your weapon

http://www.aonq71.dsl.pipex.com/sn95014/weapon.jpg

Seconds away, round 2 http://www.aonq71.dsl.pipex.com/sn95014/bell.gif

moses 12 May 2002 04:27 PM

hahaha lets have a pay per view for sam and andrew lol haha grrrrrrrrrr :D

moses 12 May 2002 04:28 PM

sam whereabouts is the track day mate in glenrothes might come up but still havent got my de restricting kit yet

evojkp 12 May 2002 07:43 PM

Sam, did you get the mail?? I've sent two now and not had any bounce notification.

Sam Elassar 12 May 2002 09:57 PM

john
my email is still not working mate. try again tomorrow please :(.

i have not recieved any emails at all for two days now and i am starting to feel weired :D i am getting withdrawal syptoms. :D

evojkp 12 May 2002 10:01 PM

Do you have a webmail account such as hotmail, lycos, msn......??

Sam Elassar 12 May 2002 10:42 PM

hi john
i have sent you my hotmail address

sam

teknopete 13 May 2002 12:17 AM

Sam,

My offers still on if u don`t get the mail thang sorted out bud,
I`ll set u up a temporary mailbox on my scoobymods domain ;) Lemme know if u need it.

Pete

evojkp 13 May 2002 01:44 AM

Sam hopefully you have mail, if not blame it on the new wine I've found. Christ it's god stuff.

Sam Elassar 13 May 2002 11:08 AM

i have recieved the info john.
i think my other email may have started working now.
thanks

T-uk 14 May 2002 02:01 PM

so is the showdown between Sam and Andy still on?.

we have had Andy on other threads referring to clutch slip and sh1te brakes and Sam has been on a crash weight loss routine and rumoured to have lost many pounds.

if anyone has seen Sams wallet,remember to bend your knees when lifting :p and give it back to him on Wednesday night at the breifing.

Sam Elassar 14 May 2002 04:03 PM

what are you on about john.
i have not done anything to the car yet apart from the clutch and the discs. it is fully decatted and has an exhuast from teh turbo back and dawes controller.

i have got bigger plans for the car but they have not materilaised yet :D ;) i am aiming at 370bhp-380bhp before the end of hte year.

thinking about it, i have got no chance against andy's car, it has more power,lighter car, more speed( you really don't need more than 120 at knockhill) and his probably a better driver as he has got racing experience. however i will give him a good run for his money hopefully :p ;)

sam

Cosie Convert 14 May 2002 04:15 PM

Sam, Remember I'll be a bit rusty, not having raced for a while now

Also, my car does not come fitted with ABS so just in case I come charging up your inside into a corner with all 4 locked up, we'll just call it a 'racing incident' ;)

Not that I'm suggesting you should watch your mirrors too much, U don't want to do that..... eh John ;);)

T-uk 14 May 2002 04:32 PM

sounds like it going to be a good night.

I would suggest that you both watch your mirrors,last time I took part in a gmsc night a metro6r4 passed me round the left part of duffus dip like I was in my tractor :eek: ,these guys are a bit faster than your used to sam ;) .

T-uk 14 May 2002 05:09 PM

Sam,I was on about all your trips to the gym that folk keep mentioning.thought I heard that the car has had new cams too in preparation for some CC bashing :rolleyes: ?

[Edited by T-uk - 5/14/2002 5:15:04 PM]

tut 14 May 2002 05:43 PM

Just heard about KH tomorrow night, and mailed Bill for a place, but probably too late.

Reckon Sam needs company if we are going to get blown away by these exotic jobs.

tut (N1 TUT)

Sam Elassar 14 May 2002 06:26 PM

cc
i think it will be safer for me to let you pass and then see if i can keep up with you first. maybe that will put some pressure on you :D.

john
you can't keep anything secret in this place. i sware you guys gossip like women :D. it is like a game of chinese wisppers. all i have is an HKS exhuat cam lying in a box in my garage ( i got it second hand for less than 1/2 price). i still need inlet cams, valve springs, head bolts, head gasket before i can fit them. and then i need to find someone to fit them for me, as there is no one in scotland that have done this sort of work!! and i ain't going to be someone's genuea pig :eek: but that is a different story.

TUT
please come over and help over these guys i can't help but notice that they all seem to gang up against me :( but i wonder why :D ;) ?
you and me are the minority on this board :D

sam

Sam Elassar 14 May 2002 06:33 PM

john
i forgot to say i play a lot of tennis. so if any off you beat me on track i will whop your ass at tennis :p

sam

AlanG 14 May 2002 06:48 PM

I've got a hoist if you need a hand in lifting the wallet!!

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/MiscDancfrog.gif