ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Engine Management and ECU Remapping (https://www.scoobynet.com/engine-management-and-ecu-remapping-453/)
-   -   Where can I get esl software from?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/engine-management-and-ecu-remapping-453/945743-where-can-i-get-esl-software-from.html)

Boost luver 07 August 2012 10:41 PM

Where can I get esl software from??

Hello guys
I'm thinking of having a go at self mapping, I have a esl board fitted iv tried to email esl but had no reply, so any ideas it would be good if esl gave people the software for "free" who have brought there product.

scubbay 08 August 2012 07:27 AM

The early versions are not supported with software from ESL. Only the newer versions I'm afraid. I was looking at a board on Ebay and contacted them. Any mapper who has sold the early version should have the software.

Andy Stevens 09 August 2012 02:03 PM

We can supply free software for the boards that were brought out at the start of the year. (all 97/8, 92/6 v2.0 and up), I just need to alter the EULA for retail.

Before you get stuck in though, read this:

www.enduringsolutions.com/Manual.pdf

If it makes sense, go for it, if not, I would stick with the pro mappers.

Scubbay, if your Impreza is a 97, the board will be covered by the new software.

Cheers

Andy

Boost luver 13 August 2012 04:52 PM

Thanks a lot for that andy I brought my esl about 2 months for my 1997 sti.
Could you send me the software via pm or on here.
Great file as well!
Regards

scubbay 13 August 2012 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Andy Stevens (Post 10743798)
We can supply free software for the boards that were brought out at the start of the year. (all 97/8, 92/6 v2.0 and up), I just need to alter the EULA for retail.

Before you get stuck in though, read this:

www.enduringsolutions.com/Manual.pdf

If it makes sense, go for it, if not, I would stick with the pro mappers.

Scubbay, if your Impreza is a 97, the board will be covered by the new software.

Cheers

Andy

By versions I meant ESL versions not Subaru versions if that makes sense. The second hand board I was looking at was a version 1 esl manufacture and the software wasn't available. I believe we will be buying the latest version for our version 1 type RA once I have a garage clearout.

Andy Stevens 14 August 2012 11:05 AM

OK, I'll need a few days to make sure it is retail ready. Jog me on service@enduringsolutions.com

Thanks for the comment about the manual, if you want to self map, decent documentation is essential.

Originally Posted by Boost luver (Post 10749028)
Great file as well!
Regards

Andy Stevens 14 August 2012 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by scubbay (Post 10749074)
By versions I meant ESL versions not Subaru versions if that makes sense. The second hand board I was looking at was a version 1 esl manufacture and the software wasn't available. I believe we will be buying the latest version for our version 1 type RA once I have a garage clearout.

Version 1 boards are not live mappable. I can let you have the software for the latest model, details as above in manual.

Boost luver 15 August 2012 02:06 AM

Hats off to people like you andy that do these kind of things, and the detail that you put into it is next to none!
If i dont feel comfy i won't attempt it myself but it will save me traveling 2-3 hours getting my car mapped as there is a local guy that is really good and has been at it for over 10 years.

Thanks again :)

rundari 25 February 2024 09:06 AM

Esl ecu

Originally Posted by Boost luver (Post 10749028)
Great file as well!
Regards

Hi do you have the software?

Gambit 28 February 2024 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by rundari (Post 12136823)
Hi do you have the software?

you can contact directly....
https://www.enduringsolutions.com/