ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   9 year old sicko! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/945068-9-year-old-sicko.html)

Jamo 01 August 2012 09:45 PM

9 year old sicko!

just came accross this video on facebook.

I PRE WARN YOU ITS NOT NICE VIEWING!!!

This is a follow up video where one of the parents of the toddlers he attacked went to take revenge, but unfortunatly got the wrong kid.

what can you do with this sort of kid?? surely hes destined to be a killer.

ScoobyWon't 01 August 2012 09:52 PM

I expect it's how he gets treated at home by his parents (who are probably still children).

He probably knows that he can get away with it until he is 10, when he will become criminally responsible. Scratch that, I didn't realise they are Septics in the good ol' US of A,

CharlySkunkWeed 01 August 2012 09:54 PM

isnt that Criss Brown's primary school cctv tape ?

tony de wonderful 01 August 2012 09:54 PM

I wonder what the toddlers parents think?

ScoobyWon't 01 August 2012 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10733626)

<Daily Mail>He probably is her father. :rolleyes: </Daily Mail>

jayallen 01 August 2012 10:00 PM

Same as any parents i guess, they would want to snap the little fukers neck!

Luminous 01 August 2012 10:23 PM

looks like its all against a particular toddler. Obviously wrong, but probably more to it than we realise. Hes not on a rampage attacking more than one, just one he does not like for some reason....maybe one that got him into trouble the day before?

tony de wonderful 01 August 2012 10:26 PM

A toddler got him in trouble?

Luminous 01 August 2012 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10733701)
A toddler got him in trouble?

Do you not remember being a kid? Some would say all sorts to get others in trouble. Not condoning it, but not really a pyscho!

stiscooby 01 August 2012 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Luminous (Post 10733693)
looks like its all against a particular toddler. Obviously wrong, but probably more to it than we realise. Hes not on a rampage attacking more than one, just one he does not like for some reason....maybe one that got him into trouble the day before?

I think it shows the little fecker attacking two different toddlers as the one he kicks over at the start is not the same one sitting in the chair towards the end where he is smacking its head on what looks like a high chair?

ScoobyWon't 01 August 2012 10:56 PM

The toddler's dad goes in and slaps the wrong kid. He then is found hiding in a closet at his mum's house and is arrested.

ScoobySteve69 01 August 2012 11:23 PM

Evil little b@stard.

pimmo2000 02 August 2012 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 10733772)
The toddler's dad goes in and slaps the wrong kid. He then is found hiding in a closet at his mum's house and is arrested.

Who? the dad or the kid ?

chief-long-shin 02 August 2012 07:48 AM

I think they should make him watch video and every time he hurts her in video they should tase him. Works on cows at fences having the occasional current

urban 02 August 2012 08:01 AM

Evil little b@stard

oliVeR6 02 August 2012 08:52 AM

Evil little sh*t. There is NO excuse for behaviour like that. Suitable punishment, let him re-enact his crimes but this time he be the toddler and Fedor Emelianenko can take his place, that should soon make him see the error of his ways!

ScoobyWon't 02 August 2012 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by pimmo2000 (Post 10733929)
Who? the dad or the kid ?

The dad. The news clip linked from the end of the original video shows him enter, children point out another kid who he slaps. You see him raising his arm and the motion of the slap, but his target is off camera.

The 9 year old will not be arrested but police will be talking to him, in his parents company.

GlesgaKiss 02 August 2012 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Luminous (Post 10733726)
Do you not remember being a kid? Some would say all sorts to get others in trouble. Not condoning it, but not really a pyscho!

Who's not really a psycho? He clearly has something wrong with him in that he surely can't feel the same kind of empathy as the average child. That's not even bullying in the video, i.e. for the sake of ego, it seems more like the pure enjoyment of battering these children, which would be a trait found in serial killers and the like.

ado 02 August 2012 12:37 PM

Evil little *******, needs a gud slap himself

mamoon2 02 August 2012 12:48 PM

I've got a little girl around that age and if anyone did this to her I would hurt them bad

Sickening

sciboy 02 August 2012 12:53 PM

it because people are scared of hitting there kids when they do something wrong.

SirFozzalot 02 August 2012 01:12 PM

Piece of s**t needs a taste of his own medicine :mad:

EddScott 02 August 2012 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by GlesgaKiss (Post 10734164)
he surely can't feel the same kind of empathy as the average child.

Children can be sadistic little blighters.

Not saying the lad isn't heading for something nasty later in life but the video isn't conclusive proof there is something actually wrong with the lad. He's just being a c*nt.

The problem is whether he is taught or learns that what he is doing is wrong or continues to the point where he can't stop.

Terminator X 02 August 2012 01:17 PM

Jeez one sick bast*rd, actually waiting until no one is watching then also cuddling the toddler afterwards when the adults return :mad: as the OP says, murderer waiting to happen. Are the 2 kids related?

TX.

Terminator X 02 August 2012 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Luminous (Post 10733726)
... but not really a pyscho!

Are you serious?! That is not the actions of a normal child.

TX.

RobsyUK 02 August 2012 07:25 PM

The scary thing is that the parents of the victim (as such) will think the school are doing it. Is it me or is the victim not crying...