ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   Alyn @ AS Performance (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/944379-alyn-as-performance.html)

JonMc 26 July 2012 05:24 PM

Alyn @ AS Performance

Alyn (aka Stockcar) has done the business again. Ordered my new Brembo HP Sport pads a few weeks back knowing that there was a delay with the rears. Kept me informed all the way, got an email yesterday to say they had arrived and would be dispatched and hey presto they were here this morning:thumb:

Cheers Alyn, top job as ever:D

legacy_gtb 27 July 2012 08:48 AM

Nothing but good things to say about Alyn and ASperformance.

Not many like him about any more.

stockcar 27 July 2012 08:08 PM

cheers guys, appreciate the feedback...........

alyn

Alteredbeast 27 July 2012 09:45 PM

Totally agree Alyn is one of the best guys very helpful

banzai2009 28 July 2012 09:46 PM

Agreed looked for a few parts couldn't find them contacted alyssum n hey he either had them or found them top bloke

nyscooby 31 July 2012 06:10 PM

Alyn, you need to make sure people know your still in business!!

AAS Newburn told me you'd shut.

WUZ 31 July 2012 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by nyscooby (Post 10731747)

Look like AAS might not like the competition?

stockcar 31 July 2012 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by nyscooby (Post 10731747)

Stuart should know better.............not sure why he would say that, i think people have got confused after a neighbouring business fire that caused (still causing to a degree) a lot of hassle and meant we have re-jigged 2x units down into one main unit................

alyn

legacy_gtb 01 August 2012 09:34 AM

Just sourced oil and air filter for my brat for just £16.50 .... bargain! .... that'll help offset the £150's worth of fire extinguishers i need to somehow inform the mrs of!

Cheers Alyn.

stockcar 01 August 2012 11:35 AM

easy peasy, them Brat parts are mega rare so they cost nearly £200 for the service items.............LOL

frayz 03 August 2012 09:35 PM

Ive reached a point where i only ever seem to buy car parts from Alyn.

Always helpful and has the best customer car of anyone in the business. 9 times out of 10 Alyn will always come out on top on price, and on the odd occasion where he hasn't, ive still purchased from him because i know i'll have my parts next day and if i ever have a problem then i know he will be there to help.

Deffo an unsung hero for us boys with big projects on.

Keep up the good work mate :)

L.J.F 05 August 2012 06:19 PM

I have been buying from Alyn a lot more since I joined the P1woc and would recommend AS performance to anyone, good pricing coupled with good friendly advice unlike some of the traders on here!

scoobyraj 10 August 2012 11:17 PM

Top bloke Alyn! Great service, great advice!

Dasco 18 August 2012 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by frayz (Post 10736129)
Ive reached a point where i only ever seem to buy car parts from Alyn.

Always helpful and has the best customer car of anyone in the business. 9 times out of 10 Alyn will always come out on top on price, and on the odd occasion where he hasn't, ive still purchased from him because i know i'll have my parts next day and if i ever have a problem then i know he will be there to help.

Deffo an unsung hero for us boys with big projects on.

Keep up the good work mate :)

Its not just people with big builds that he's good with. He has help me out with advice more then once and parts where ive only spent £20.
There are some suppliers who aint interested unless your spending 1000s and even then they werent helpful and had no time for questions or advice.
So well done Alyn

kin quick 19 August 2012 12:26 AM

Another vote for Alyn here, only purchased oil & filters a few times from him but always has time for a chat and seems very happy to give advice on anything and everything, much needed breath of fresh air compared to some other companies I've used in the past :thumb:

lowforry1 19 March 2013 12:24 AM

I can also recomend a top service

Moz_Rb5 19 March 2013 12:35 AM

Another fan here, helped alot sorting out an ancient PIAA system for me and just received new discs and pads for my brembos and some brake fluid for a really good price and super quick delivery