ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   'moff (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/944366-moff.html)

Coffin Dodger 26 July 2012 03:15 PM

'moff

This will be my last post on Snet :cry:

It seems now I'm working for a large multinational they don't trust their employees to use good judgement when using the Internet& have blocked access to most of it including this site (I'm posting this on my phone).

As I can't be bothered posting from home & via a mobile is just too painful I'm calling it a day. The site has gone to the dogs over the last year or so anyway. Looks like I'm going to have to do some work instead :lol1:

All the best to those I have enjoyed some banter with over the years, except pslewis he can sod off :lol1: Just kidding Pete, i liked you really.

All the best....

TelBoy 26 July 2012 03:18 PM

I'm not sure if anyone who has posted their "last" post has actually stuck to it yet... :Suspiciou

Steve vRS 26 July 2012 04:07 PM

Is it an ego thing to 'retire' and then see who has posted on your thread.

A bit like wondering how many people will attend you funeral. Unless you are a canoeist from Hartlepool, that is something you will never know!

Steve

jods 26 July 2012 04:17 PM

Get some work done you fikking slacker :norty:

My £ is on seeing you post again within a matter of weeks - if not days :thumb:

You're not working for a large pharma-co near Brentford by any chance?

Funkii Munkii 26 July 2012 04:46 PM

Bubba PT II

Youi'll be back in a couple of months ;)

The Dogs B******s 26 July 2012 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Coffin Dodger (Post 10724435)

It seems now I'm working for a large multinational they don't trust their employees to use good judgement when using the Internet& have blocked access to most of it including this site (I'm posting this on my phone).

As I can't be bothered posting from home & via a mobile is just too painful I'm calling it a day. The site has gone to the dogs over the last year or so anyway. Looks like I'm going to have to do some work instead :lol1:

All the best to those I have enjoyed some banter with over the years, except pslewis he can sod off :lol1: Just kidding Pete, i liked you really.

All the best....

F*ck Off then:D

oldsplice 26 July 2012 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Coffin Dodger (Post 10724435)

All the best....

Sorry to hear you're going. :(

I don't think I'll be far behind you, at this rate. :(

Terminator X 26 July 2012 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by TelBoy (Post 10724440)
I'm not sure if anyone who has posted their "last" post has actually stuck to it yet... :Suspiciou

They always come back :thumb:

TX.

Leslie 26 July 2012 05:47 PM

Sorry to hear that, hope you get back again after all.

Les

Ant 26 July 2012 06:19 PM

You don't dump SN, SN dumps you!

I remember bubba doing this And it makes you look daft if you return

If you don't return , all the best.

zip106 26 July 2012 07:31 PM

Good riddance, you knob cheese.