ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   how long would you take to send something bought on ebay??? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/943946-how-long-would-you-take-to-send-something-bought-on-ebay.html)

marcevs72 22 July 2012 08:34 PM

how long would you take to send something bought on ebay???

wednesday night i bought a set of clear indicators for my scoob.sent a message this morning asking if they had been posted yet to get a message back stating he has never been asked if items posted next day in 9 years of using ebay and calling me a ****ing idiot and stating he will send them 2nd class in another 4 working days.
well is it just me or is that taking the piss???if i have sold stuff it gets sent within a day or two not 9 days(also stating that post office not open on a saturday!)

steve ex vauxhall 22 July 2012 08:37 PM

Out of interest, where's the parts bought from mate?
It's the post office closed on the Saturday bit.........
I'm sure I've heard that one before and had problem getting parts myself:Suspiciou

Maz 22 July 2012 08:38 PM

I would leave negative feedback on receipt of goods. There is no reason for him/her to respond in that manner!

marcevs72 22 July 2012 08:40 PM

thats the thing all i asked was if they had been sent yet mate,cheers.........
and i got this back:
You paid for it late thursday night,I was at work friday & post office not open at weekend.Whats your problem you didnt have to buy it
then this:
No mate you got the attitude cos I didnt drop everything in my life to post your things as soon as possible.In 9 years on ebay I never had anyone ask me about posting stuff 1 working day after paying for it.there are so many ****ing idiots on here now i just about had enough of it.i'll post your things 2nd class in another 4 working days

oh and just got message stating he knows who i am on here.

The Pink Ninja 22 July 2012 08:43 PM

It will state on the auction page when the seller would expect to dispatch the goods, It doesnt take much to send a quick message to inform of any delays, Ive been on ebay for about 13 years and always inform any buyers if i`m going to have a problem sending anything, Wait for the item to turn up and leave a neg :thumb:

JonMc 22 July 2012 08:45 PM

I often take a couple of days to get stuff in the post because it's not always simple for the wife or I to get to the post office with our working hours/locations but I do say in my listings that they will be dispatched within 4 working days (more often 2 as Wednesday is the biggest PITA as the wife finishes at 2 and the post office does half days). The attitude of the bloke is sh!t though and I wouldn't stand for that.

marcevs72 22 July 2012 08:49 PM

he is stating 8-10 working days but thought i would just ask anyway as its been a few days and he just got ****ty.most people post within a couple days but now he states i ahve to wait another 4 working days before he will send them just out of spite.has pissed me off that he says he knows who i am on here.what has that got to do with anything???
have also asked him to cancel transaction as not being called an idiot by some dick that wants to take the piss sending stuff late on purpose.
so if your reading this ebay user endurobear get it sorted...

marcevs72 22 July 2012 08:51 PM

and now this....he gets better every message
Your just bveing a spoilt brat cos i didnt post your things the next day simple,I was going to post them tommorow but you can go **** yourself

JonMc 22 July 2012 08:57 PM

Tw4t - it's d1ckhe4ds like him that ensure eBay gets it's bad name:wonder:

marcevs72 22 July 2012 09:00 PM

i am waiting for him to show himself on here as he knows who i am.some off his feedback states his language is disgusting.try to only buy from people on here and not use ebay as full of dicks that take the piss.

chocolate_o_brian 22 July 2012 09:09 PM

Is he an 'immigrant' :lol1:

Seriously though, surprised at that reply. Have you his email address from the transaction? Worth a bit of detective work to find him on here?

prodriverules 22 July 2012 09:15 PM

What a complete tw*t this ebay user is,what an attitude to have because of a simple question.
Like has been mentioned it's idiot's like that which make ebay the place it is!
Hope the w*nker does show his face on this thread but I doubt it:rolleyes:

marcevs72 22 July 2012 09:17 PM

the thing is he knows i am a fellow member on here yet wants to take the piss sending item.

boobarnaby 22 July 2012 09:22 PM

Well folks heres the big bad ebayers reply.
For a start it might help if you told the truth mark,you have been economical with the truth to try & get people on side.
You paid for the item at 9pm on the 18th,the following 3 days I have worked from 7.45am until 7.45pm this is why I clearly state on the listing that it may take up to 4/5 working days to post.My first reply to you was pointing this out to you so you reply to me 'thanks for the slow postage'.In the 9 years I have been on ebay it is really rare that you get people chasing you up for things after 2 working days.You are behaving like a spoilt brat because your all excited about getting some new car parts.

boobarnaby 22 July 2012 09:24 PM

[quote=prodriverules;10719037]What a complete tw*t this ebay user is,what an attitude to have because of a simple question.

Never fails to suprise how gullable & quick to judge people are.You only heard half the story & that was not the full truth.You should know better really:)

mickywrx 22 July 2012 09:25 PM

Piss off Marcus, I'll post them when I can be arsed!

;)

mickywrx 22 July 2012 09:26 PM

Damn, too slow. :(

prodriverules 22 July 2012 09:29 PM

[QUOTE=boobarnaby;10719055]

Originally Posted by prodriverules (Post 10719037)
What a complete tw*t this ebay user is,what an attitude to have because of a simple question.

Never fails to suprise how gullable & quick to judge people are.You only heard half the story & that was not the full truth.You should know better really:)

I only have what info was given at the time and what would you think to the above,not gullible just working with what I have.;)

boobarnaby 22 July 2012 09:31 PM

Your well out of order mate.Shall I post your full address & phone number on here? Your in the wrong here & just making a fool of yourself.Your item would of been posted tommorow along with a few others I have sold.
I have made about 1500 transactions on Ebay in the last 9 years,Approx 400 as a seller & have never had so many problems as I have recently from new members.When did you join Marc 5 months ago?
I work 40 hours a week & have 3 young children.Your ebay things arent really that high on my prority list.
I have not broken anything in my ebay contract with you.

marcevs72 22 July 2012 09:32 PM

Funny how the address is up country not cornwall like you state on here.just cancel the transaction as requested.and what is wrong about a simple question after 4 days if you sent something.
i paid a women living in Shropshire so how come you have just joined here stating Cornwall???
And its 810 transactions not over 1500 or was that using a different name for some reason?

kingofturds 22 July 2012 09:46 PM

Fight, fight fight :D

prodriverules 22 July 2012 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by boobarnaby (Post 10719071)
Your well out of order mate.Shall I post your full address & phone number on here? Your in the wrong here & just making a fool of yourself.Your item would of been posted tommorow along with a few others I have sold.
I have made about 1500 transactions on Ebay in the last 9 years,Approx 400 as a seller & have never had so many problems as I have recently from new members.When did you join Marc 5 months ago?
I work 40 hours a week & have 3 young children.Your ebay things arent really that high on my prority list.
I have not broken anything in my ebay contract with you.

Tbho mate I work a LOT more hours than that and usually get items sold in the post with 1-2 days so that is no excuse.
Oh and I also have 3 young daughters.

winston69 22 July 2012 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by prodriverules (Post 10719117)
Tbho mate I work a LOT more hours than that and usually get items sold in the post with 1-2 days so that is no excuse.

I refuse to comment
:D

mickywrx 22 July 2012 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by boobarnaby (Post 10719071)
I work 40 hours a week

Is that it? Piss off. :hjtwofing

scubbay 22 July 2012 10:01 PM

The op is well within his rights to expect the goods to be sent promptly. How hard is it really to package and send small items like these?

boobarnaby 22 July 2012 10:02 PM

Look mate as you clearly want to make this your business as well.As I have already stated I have done nothing wrong,I have not made promises I can not keep I have not broken any contracts.You must be a super hero then.why dont you go & spend some time with your family.You work long hours & like to spend your free time getting involved in arguements that have nothing to do with you.:cry:

JonMc 22 July 2012 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by winston69 (Post 10719124)
I refuse to comment
:D

You clearly don't realise that when your missus says she'll get rid of Winston before you come home......:D

boobarnaby 22 July 2012 10:08 PM

Look at you all trying to out do each other,the testosterone is choking me.You all work such long hours & have such great lives that your sat here getting excited about something that should not matter to you,but for some reason does :cry: Mickeywrx & prodrive go & check were your mrs is cos theres every chance shes getting the knobbing that she so badly needs from somewhere else.:thumb:

prodriverules 22 July 2012 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by boobarnaby (Post 10719166)
Look at you all trying to out do each other,the testosterone is choking me.You all work such long hours & have such great lives that your sat here getting excited about something that should not matter to you,but for some reason does :cry: Mickeywrx & prodrive go & check were your mrs is cos theres every chance shes getting the knobbing that she so badly needs from somewhere else.:thumb:

You make me:lol1:

Dingdongler 22 July 2012 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by scubbay (Post 10719150)
The op is well within his rights to expect the goods to be sent promptly. How hard is it really to package and send small items like these?

Yes, but Barnaby is going to send them in the time frame that he has told us is clearly stated on the ebay advert. So what is the problem? He has stated a certain time for postage because that's how long he knows it takes him to get around to it.

There are always two sides to every story, but we initially only heard one, and in true SN style a lynch mob was getting ready.

Luckily the ebayer isn't an immigrant otherwise we would have had a 'fookin immagrant ebay scammer' thread:lol1: