ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/)
-   -   Rally Tech Stainless Engine Dress Up Bits (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/941313-rally-tech-stainless-engine-dress-up-bits.html)

Eacy 01 July 2012 02:05 PM

1. JonMc - S/S Hand machined engine set (May get some battery rods but looking to relocate the battery)
2. Tomwrx. ss header tank spacer kit and SS battery rods with red washers
3.Prodriverules - S/S Hand machined,Hand polished engine set
4. Winston69 - S/S Hand machined, hand polished engine set + SS battery rods with red washers
5.DonNedly - S/S Hand machined,Hand polished engine set
6. Dave Y - S/S Hand machined,Hand polished engine set
7.jebthe1- S/S Hand machined,Hand polished engine set + ss battery rods with s/s washers.
8. martyp1970 . HAND MACHINED, HAND POLISHED SS BOLT KIT + SS BATTERY RODS + ANODIZED WASHERS in blue.
9. TimH/ Hand Machined, hand polished s/s bolt kit + SS Battery Rods (s/s washers)
10. Marietto - S/S Hand machined,Hand polished engine set
11. Ginge ! -S/S Hand machined, hand polished engine set
12. Eacy-SS BATTERY RODS + ANODIZED WASHERS with red washers

sonic93 01 July 2012 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Eacy (Post 10688772)
1. JonMc - S/S Hand machined engine set (May get some battery rods but looking to relocate the battery)
4. Winston69 - S/S Hand machined, hand polished engine set + SS battery rods with red washers
7.jebthe1- S/S Hand machined,Hand polished engine set + ss battery rods with s/s washers.
8. martyp1970 . HAND MACHINED, HAND POLISHED SS BOLT KIT + SS BATTERY RODS + ANODIZED WASHERS in blue.
9. TimH/ Hand Machined, hand polished s/s bolt kit + SS Battery Rods (s/s washers)

13. Sonic93. S/s hand machine hand polished engine set and batt rods with purple washers

JonMc 01 July 2012 06:20 PM

13. Sonic93. S/s hand machine hand polished engine set and batt rods with purple washers.

Keep them coming and we'll soon be at 15%:thumb:

scoobydog63 01 July 2012 06:34 PM

Can I get just the battery rods, washers and nuts?

JonMc 01 July 2012 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by scoobydog63 (Post 10689068)
Can I get just the battery rods, washers and nuts?

The way I read it is you can get the discount of 10 or 15% depending upon how many buyers we get, but they are £14 rather than £12, before discount, if you don't buy the nuts:wonder:

scoobydog63 01 July 2012 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by JonMc (Post 10689081)
The way I read it is you can get the discount of 10 or 15% depending upon how many buyers we get, but they are £14 rather than £12, before discount, if you don't buy the nuts:wonder:

Thanks. I didn't really read it. Can u put me down for a set. Black washers if possible or red if not.

Cheers

JonMc 01 July 2012 06:57 PM

13. Sonic93. S/s hand machine hand polished engine set and batt rods with purple washers.
14. SS BATTERY RODS + ANODIZED WASHERS in black (or red if not available in black).

:D

need4speeduk 02 July 2012 12:06 AM

14. SS BATTERY RODS + ANODIZED WASHERS in black (or red if not available in black).
15. Need4speeduk (Matt R) S/S Hand machined,Hand polished engine set and header tank

Arch 02 July 2012 02:28 AM

15. Need4speeduk (Matt R) S/S Hand machined,Hand polished engine set and header tank
16. Arch - S/S Hand machined,Hand polished engine set

johnnybon 02 July 2012 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Arch (Post 10689790)
17.Johnnybon -s/s Hand machined,Hand polished set:thumb:
18.Johnnybon -s/s Hand machined, Hand polished set:thumb:

I put my name down twice as I need to sets :thumb:

JonMc 02 July 2012 10:36 AM

17.Johnnybon -s/s Hand machined,Hand polished set
18.Johnnybon -s/s Hand machined, Hand polished set

Looking good guys:thumb:

ironbridge 02 July 2012 01:27 PM

Wowzers, looks like the guy who does the polishing is going to be busy!

JonMc 02 July 2012 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by ironbridge (Post 10690203)
Wowzers, looks like the guy who does the polishing is going to be busy!

Didn't expect this response, but hey if they want if them then great. Did you pick up on the request for a polished header-tank from Need4speeduk:thumb:

I'd be interested in a price on that to compare it to some of the others I'm considering - doesn't need to polish it though as I'll be getting it powder coated:norty:

Scooby220 02 July 2012 01:50 PM

19.Scooby_doo77 - Hand Machined, Hand Polished SS Bolt Kit, SS Battery rods + Anodized washers in gold

Scooby220 02 July 2012 01:52 PM

Will the battery rods fit onto the OE battery clamp ?

JonMc 02 July 2012 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby_doo77 (Post 10690237)
Will the battery rods fit onto the OE battery clamp ?

Yes, having examined the pics they are a one-for-one swap:thumb:

ironbridge 02 July 2012 03:58 PM

About the header tank polishing/powder coating, we do have a powder coater that we work with. Not too sure if it'd work out cheaper just to do it in the UK after postage charges etc.

prodriverules 02 July 2012 04:27 PM

When do you want payment?
I'm ready to send as soon as your ready:thumb:

ironbridge 02 July 2012 04:29 PM

As soon as we reach 20 I'll let everyone know. I'd rather that we send invoices to the GB members.

Everything needs to go through my company and we have to have invoices for tax purposes.

JonMc 02 July 2012 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by ironbridge (Post 10690410)
About the header tank polishing/powder coating, we do have a powder coater that we work with. Not too sure if it'd work out cheaper just to do it in the UK after postage charges etc.

Can you send me the prices for both (email me if you like) and I'll add them to the first post:thumb:

prodriverules 02 July 2012 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by ironbridge (Post 10690460)
As soon as we reach 20 I'll let everyone know. I'd rather that we send invoices to the GB members.

Everything needs to go through my company and we have to have invoices for tax purposes.

No worries,like I say I'm ready whenever:thumb:

TMX 02 July 2012 05:41 PM

20. TMX: SS BATTERY RODS + ANODIZED WASHERS in Electric Blue

So as I read it, It's £12 for a set of these and then 15% off this £12 price, making £10.20? If this is so, I'll take a set please to make number 20 :)

DonNedly 02 July 2012 05:43 PM

boom!
Surely that was the fastest take-up for a group buy ever!

prodriverules 02 July 2012 06:31 PM

booyaka:luxhello:
Where do I sign:norty:

JonMc 02 July 2012 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by TMX (Post 10690554)

So as I read it, It's £12 for a set of these and then 15% off this £12 price, making £10.20? If this is so, I'll take a set please to make number 20 :)

£12 if you buy a set of nuts otherwise £14, plus then 15% off:thumb:

I'll add you to the list but confirm you're still in, bargain all the same:D

JonMc 02 July 2012 08:14 PM

19.Scooby_doo77 - Hand Machined, Hand Polished SS Bolt Kit, SS Battery rods + Anodized washers in gold

Payment details to follow shortly, just in from work so need food:thumb:

Donsjapwrx 02 July 2012 08:36 PM

whats the lead time on these i fancy a set me thinks

TMX 02 July 2012 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by JonMc (Post 10690806)
£12 if you buy a set of nuts otherwise £14, plus then 15% off:thumb:

I'll add you to the list but confirm you're still in, bargain all the same:D

I'm still in for £14 + 15% I assume that inc all postage etc? and you take PayPal ?
Like the other guy said, when can we expect to receive these?

Thanks

JonMc 02 July 2012 08:52 PM

As per the first post, 5-10 days for postage from Thailand and about a 10 day wait for the hand polishing of the nuts/bolts:thumb:

craigo 02 July 2012 09:01 PM

Can you add me for a set of .. s/s Hand machined,Hand polished set ?