ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   International (https://www.scoobynet.com/international-24/)
-   -   Zante over the next week (https://www.scoobynet.com/international-24/94104-zante-over-the-next-week.html)

Sideways 08 May 2002 11:48 AM

Babber and I are off on holiday to Zante tomorrow.
Just wondered if anyone from Scoobynet would be there ?
Maybe we could meet up for a beer or ten ?
We are staying in Laganus.

Cheers Jay

babber 08 May 2002 11:18 PM

LOL. Yes, less than ten hours to go!! ;)

If anyone's over there would be great laugh to meet. Already trying to book a Scooby hire car, not much luck, lol ;)

Ladies here I come ;)

Cheers Phill C

babber 11 May 2002 12:46 PM

Well, no replies that's a shame!!! We are here now and have found a local internet cafe. LOL, eight PCs sharing a dialup connection ;) talk about slow :eek:

We'll Sideways almost got Hijacked by a big hoochie mama that was thong-ed up and wanted his babies ;) Lol, you should have seen him run :eek: The Thong must have been constructed by Cameron Ballons, and was big enough for me and Jason to use as a hammock ;) We were scared!!! Funny thing was she was wearing white see through trousers :rolleyes: Jason thought they were big wagon sheets and she had put them on back to front!!! ;)

We are overwhelmed by the amount of big breasted beauties we have seen ;) And there appears to be a new craze going on over her.....Some women are smuggling peanuts down thier tops, Jason reckons it for an interim snack later on :eek:

Anyway, we are missing you all (bolloxs) and look forward to returning ;)

Cheers Phill C

PS We flew out on a MY02 plane, it was great!!! ;)

Stelios 21 May 2002 03:15 PM

Damn just missed your post!
Paris' got a crazed specced veilside scood over there!

Sideways 22 May 2002 12:15 PM

Stelios we did hear there was a Scooby on the island but never saw it. Is it a P1 ??
maybe able to meet up next year ??

Matty B 09 August 2002 08:16 PM

LOL nah, It was a green one, and I don't clean green cars (but then nor did you eh) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

and I wouldn't leave my keys under the drivers mat (like I was asked to) for the rental guy to collect the next day if the car had been a Scooby, I'd be on the first ferry outta there ;)

Matthew

[Edited by Matty B - 9/8/2002 8:17:10 PM]

Matty B 01 September 2002 08:48 PM

Just back from Zante. Have seen 4 different Imprezas, and a couple of Forresters.
Of the Imprezas, one had huge 555 decals along the sides (doors and rear windows), there was a red scoob with a MY98 spoiler, and two others in the usual blue, one looking like a P1 but not actually one, and the other with some good mods (who drove about 70mph down the 30mph Kalamaki/Laganas road one evening).

Shame our hire car was only a Suziki Swift 1.3 :D:D:D:D

Matthew

T5NYW 03 September 2002 05:25 PM

Matty,
Bet you polished it before you got in it:D:D:D LOL

Tony