ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   Info on Sigma M30 alarms..! (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/940287-info-on-sigma-m30-alarms.html)

S3LDM 21 June 2012 02:30 PM

Info on Sigma M30 alarms..!

Found this and it my be of use to someone..for sigma M30 alarms

On my car once the doors are closed the doors will "autolock" themselfs after 30 seconds whether the keys are in the ignition or not, I spoke to subaru and they wanted £35 for half hour labour could be longer to disable this function which can only be done by the main dealer.

On the link is the engineers codes that alow you to program your alarm yourself and save a couple of quid...

Took me 2 mins to do..

muttley1927 22 June 2012 10:05 AM

I can't get the link to work sorry Lee.
Shame as this will be really handy for a numpty like me.

S3LDM 22 June 2012 01:35 PM

Sorry mate my fault..sorted it now

Try again..!!

muttley1927 23 June 2012 04:00 PM

Cheers Lee, works a treat now.:thumb:

The thing i dont know is on that list is the programming number 17856 a std factory main number or is it yours.:wonder:

also the sequence for registering a new key code number when you don't know your own is not on the list.
I found that one out myself as i was'nt given mine when i bought it.
The thing is i've tried to program a new number in but the pad just flashes wildly as i tap the sequence in.so i've left it as is,just got to hope the alarm never dies as it will leave the immobiliser on and i'll be fooked haha.:cry:

S3LDM 23 June 2012 07:40 PM

"17856" is the engineers programing code to get into any sigma M30 alarms settings, thats why they are not in your alarm programing booklet that comes with the car we are not supost to have it..

As for changing the pin code have you got operating instructions..?

in there is tells you how to change your pin code as long as you got your Radio key (key)

With the ignition switched OFF "arm" then "disarm" the system
within 30 seconds enter the following:
*ABCD
*ABCD
# (stores the new pin and you should hear a chirp)

Where ABCD represents the newly chosen 4- digit pin code.
The numbers *17856 causes the system to enter programing mode and 92 is the access code/comand which notifies the alarm unit to accept the new pin code

the new code needs to be typed in twice as confirmation..

this should work did for me...

dzid_ 06 November 2013 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by S3LDM (Post 10675417)
Found this and it my be of use to someone..for sigma M30 alarms

On my car once the doors are closed the doors will "autolock" themselfs after 30 seconds whether the keys are in the ignition or not, I spoke to subaru and they wanted £35 for half hour labour could be longer to disable this function which can only be done by the main dealer.

On the link is the engineers codes that alow you to program your alarm yourself and save a couple of quid...

Took me 2 mins to do..

The feature you described - how is it called in the pdf?

I may actually like it..

I've turned on another one - auto-lock on ignition on but it's not perfect. It locks the doors when I turn key on second position (so engine is not running yet). It's bad because it lock also when I turn the key just to close windows.

The Trooper 1815 06 November 2013 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by dzid_ (Post 11257215)

I may actually like it..

I've turned on another one - auto-lock on ignition on but it's not perfect. It locks the doors when I turn key on second position (so engine is not running yet). It's bad because it lock also when I turn the key just to close windows.

Bit of a thread resurrection here :D.

S3LDM 07 November 2013 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by dzid_ (Post 11257215)

I may actually like it..

Hi Mate,

I may be a bit thick here but I am not to sure what your asking.?

Try again.

S3LDM 07 November 2013 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by The Trooper 1815 (Post 11257240)
Bit of a thread resurrection here :D.

Your right Ian, a lot of water under the bridge since that post..

dzid_ 07 November 2013 01:52 PM

Alright :D,
you said your doors locked after 30 sec. I can't see this feature in pdf. How did you disable it?
What's the code? I want to enable it. :)

Cheers

S3LDM 07 November 2013 02:15 PM

Ah right i am with you now..https://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/...ic/biggrin.gif

if you look in "Programming Features On or Off:" its the 3rd choice down in the table called "auto-lock" it will tell you how activate/deactivate in the alarm booklet that comes with the car.

If you have not got your booklet let me know and i will give you instructions from my booklet when i get home..

S3LDM 07 November 2013 02:25 PM

Try This:

Arm then Disarm the system using the key fob

Press * 17856 * 02 * 1 # this will turn on the auto-lock feature

do not leave it longer than 10 sec between pressing the buttons or it will exit the program and you will have to start again

wrx90 05 June 2014 11:47 PM

Does anyone know how to change the sigma m30 keypads? When I brought my impreza the front of the keypad was off. Which meant I have to bridge the terminals with something metal. I got a new keypad with the car but don't no where to connect it. My current keypad is on the windscreen.

Thanks alex

S3LDM 06 June 2014 02:59 PM

Mmmm not sure on that pal sorry...

NOCK 07 January 2016 03:45 PM

More info here: http://www.scoobypedia.co.uk/uploads..._m30_codes.pdf

tychid rb320 09 January 2016 07:00 PM

The main control box is behind the glove box it is in a gold metal box the control panel siren and ignition plugs are inside just plug new one in code panel usually fits in pull out on right of steering wheel

tychid rb320 09 January 2016 07:07 PM

Original code no take ashtray out turn over should be on silver strip