ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   dr motorsport (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/93966-dr-motorsport.html)

Juliano 07 May 2002 09:59 PM

Has anyone dealt with dr motorsport, iam looking to upgrade my front spoiler.

boultsy 07 May 2002 10:26 PM

yep go for it, good paint job and speedy delivery on MY01 fog covers:)

carl 07 May 2002 10:28 PM

:cool:

WRX Youngster 07 May 2002 11:39 PM

And would i be correct in thinking thinking that their V5 Rear spoilers are of good quality, as i am looking at buying one. Has anyone brought one from there (Do they have any pictures)

Thanks

Luke

John Stevenson 08 May 2002 12:07 AM

I am a customer, I can't recomend Highly enough !! David went right out of his way to make sure I was sorted, with what was not the biggest order in the world. Top class customer care

---john---

ScottishMenace 08 May 2002 01:17 AM

First rate service and great products, go get em.

Dave Allan

Matt Churchill 08 May 2002 06:59 AM

Yep, good products and good service.

Luke I've got a v5 spoiler - see my thread in members gallery for some pics.

SecretAgentMan 08 May 2002 07:10 AM

David's a top fella.

:)

/J

The_Gza 08 May 2002 09:40 AM

Another happy customer here as well :)

Highly recommended!

chiark 08 May 2002 12:09 PM

David's great, real customer care even though I only bought a cheap set of PIAAs from him. Top stuff.

ozzy 08 May 2002 07:14 PM

It's Davids own family-run business, so they'll be times when he's so busy, he can't return everyone's call. With any business, you're bound to get some complaints.

All I can say, is I've had excellent service when dealing with him. I phoned him a few weeks ago looking for some clear indicators and repeaters. Said he had them in stock and that I could swing by his house on the way home if I wanted - this was well after 5pm and I even disturbed his dinner :)

A very nice bloke who has a genuine passion for Scooby's.

Stefan

Hanley 09 May 2002 02:15 PM

Top bloke.

I ordered a V5 spoiler, side skirts and V4 front bumper for my MY95. All were colour coded to perfection and delivered free to Liverpool in a matter of days.

Wouldn't hesitate to use him again!!!

harvey 15 May 2002 12:47 AM

Reliable man. Great bloke.

RichS 16 May 2002 02:20 PM

Thumbs up from me.

I found David Reid's service to be first class.
Nice bloke too.

Rich :)

DeerHunter 05 August 2002 07:06 PM

Heard good things, rang last thurs, Dave was on his way to a meeting. Said i would ring back fri morning.

Rang twice fri while waiting for a service left a message on answer phone with my number and requirements.

Still no return call ?

Not complaining but just to give you my experience.

Spoke to Trouser @ TSL - V nice chap sold me what i wanted (plus more - damm good salesman :D) today and it arrives in the morning :D ....

Edited to say i was also after a front spoiler - STI V4 for my MY97

Also why are TSL's £80 cheaper?

[Edited by DeerHunter - 5/8/2002 7:08:04 PM]