ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Full Cars Breaking For Spares (https://www.scoobynet.com/full-cars-breaking-for-spares-438/)
-   -   ++++BREAKING 2007 BLUE HAWKEYE STI TYPE UK DAMAGED, 31000 MILE, PRODRIVE EXHAUST++++ (https://www.scoobynet.com/full-cars-breaking-for-spares-438/939106-breaking-2007-blue-hawkeye-sti-type-uk-damaged-31000-mile-prodrive-exhaust.html)

jaygsi 17 June 2012 03:50 PM

Hi Scot does cd player play mp3?

BRAD1scoob 17 June 2012 05:38 PM

Dash clocks red

Hi mate got a price for the swoosh style clocks mate?:thumb:

Scoobyno1 17 June 2012 08:41 PM

Hi mate

Any idea what turbo it has and what price it will be?

Thanks

Silver Scooby Sport 17 June 2012 09:20 PM

Interested in some of the centre consol parts... Below is a picture of my interior and I'm looking for a price on the surround around the two vents plus around the radio, then lower including the ash tray and then the gator and gear stick surround, I dont mind if it's marked as I'm looking to paint these parts.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...B/E6SUB023.jpg
Cheers
Simon

Scott@ScoobySpares 18 June 2012 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by apsrallymodels (Post 10665681)
Please PM with costs for

mudflaps
rear brembos

Delivered

Cheers

you have pm

Originally Posted by Ferry (Post 10665920)
Can you pm me a price for

Front and rear seats and door cards,
Steering wheel
Handbrake

Thanks!

front seats and rear bench seat (mint) £400, door cards £100, and steering wheel £170, handbrake is sold with the centre console conversion

Originally Posted by scoobyride (Post 10668051)
Looking a newage STI steering wheel m8 for my classic have u got any? Price with postage pleasehttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...ilies/cool.gif

sti 9/10 from this car £170
also have sti8 ones in stock £140

Originally Posted by jaygsi (Post 10669944)
Hi Scot does cd player play mp3?

standard subaru head unit :thumb:

Originally Posted by BRAD1scoob (Post 10670040)
Hi mate got a price for the swoosh style clocks mate?:thumb:

sorry sold out of these will have a set next week £180

Originally Posted by Scoobyno1 (Post 10670331)
Hi mate

Any idea what turbo it has and what price it will be?

Thanks

hi mate the turbo is a vf43 and is in perfect working order and as above has only done £380

Originally Posted by Silver Scooby Sport (Post 10670449)
Interested in some of the centre consol parts... Below is a picture of my interior and I'm looking for a price on the surround around the two vents plus around the radio, then lower including the ash tray and then the gator and gear stick surround, I dont mind if it's marked as I'm looking to paint these parts.

Simon

hi simon i will have a look to see what i have on the shelf's i am sure i have some with some scuffs on them

scott...

X70cky 18 June 2012 02:46 PM

Part landed today ;0) nice1 lads

Scoobyno1 18 June 2012 05:47 PM

vf43

Is £380 the delivered price and has it been removed yet? Is there any cracking around the waste gate plus any photos?

Thanks

jaygsi 18 June 2012 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Scott@ScoobySpares (Post 10671299)
standard subaru head unit :thumb: scott...

Does that mean no mp3? How much you asking delivered Scot?

Scoobyno1 18 June 2012 10:24 PM

Pm'd regarding turbo

dazsti 19 June 2012 03:51 AM

Hiya Scott do you still have the nearside rear arch trim?
intrested in centre console conversion for my 03 sti aswell,
price for each please
cheers

Scott@ScoobySpares 21 June 2012 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by dazsti (Post 10672337)
Hiya Scott do you still have the nearside rear arch trim?
intrested in centre console conversion for my 03 sti aswell,
price for each please
cheers

payment received for the centre console conversion as per phone call, cheers darren top lad :thumb:

Originally Posted by Scoobyno1 (Post 10672156)
Pm'd regarding turbo

payment received and posted

PatrickBuzzin 21 June 2012 01:39 PM

Spoiler arrived today. Fantastic service. Cheers guys.

Scott@ScoobySpares 21 June 2012 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by PatrickBuzzin (Post 10675340)
Spoiler arrived today. Fantastic service. Cheers guys.

superb glad you are happy with our parts and service ;)

scott...

Scoobyno1 21 June 2012 08:31 PM

Received turbo today mate, thanks. You couldn't ask for anything better :thumb:

Scott@ScoobySpares 21 June 2012 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Scoobyno1 (Post 10675836)
Received turbo today mate, thanks. You couldn't ask for anything better :thumb:

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Originally Posted by X70cky (Post 10671306)
Part landed today ;0) nice1 lads

AGAIN TO THE ABOVE I AM GLAD YOU ARE BOTH HAPPY WITH THE GOODS AND SERVICE HOPE TO DEAL WITH YOU BOTH AGAIN ;) SOME TRADE SCORE/FEEDBACK WOULD BE SPOT ON:thumb: WILL LEAVE SOME IN RETURN OF COURSE

SCOTT...

Cannon Fodder 23 June 2012 06:29 PM

I am after all the parts to convert my Blobeye to the later centre console (I don't need the radio/heater control panel but would take it if you want to sell as a set), I would require any brackets/screws required as well. :)

snmt 24 June 2012 01:25 PM

right headlight still available? price?

Scott@ScoobySpares 25 June 2012 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder (Post 10678554)
I am after all the parts to convert my Blobeye to the later centre console (I don't need the radio/heater control panel but would take it if you want to sell as a set), I would require any brackets/screws required as well. :)

hi pal i do prefer to sell it as a complete set-up fro £160 plus postage pm me for more info

Originally Posted by snmt (Post 10679590)
right headlight still available? price?

drivers side yes £350 complete with ballast, pm me for more info

dan653 27 June 2012 12:58 AM

Scott, don't suppose you've got one of these for a blobeye wrx saloon?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6295188/tray.JPG

nyscooby 30 June 2012 12:36 PM

BOV please?

PM me.

Bikerboygreen 02 July 2012 02:49 PM

Can you PM a price for the front Brembos. Cheers.

Simon

Scott@ScoobySpares 06 July 2012 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Bikerboygreen (Post 10690325)
Can you PM a price for the front Brembos. Cheers.

Simon

£440 for fronts delivered

Originally Posted by nyscooby (Post 10687354)
BOV please?

PM me.

£30 delivered

Originally Posted by dan653 (Post 10683126)
Scott, don't suppose you've got one of these for a blobeye wrx saloon?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6295188/tray.JPG

sorry none in :thumb:

Jampot 06 July 2012 01:03 PM

Hi Im Jamie, This was my baby now I was left in a situation where my insurance company gave me the middle finger after a lorry reversed into me! (just for records sky underwritten by markerstudy) now cost out wayed feasability and. I contacted scooby spares, Andy was prompt and effecient. IF ANYONE IS EVER PUT IN A SITUATION LIKE ME AND NEEDS THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL ID RECOMMEND SCOOBYSPARES.
I got a very very fair price collection was swift!
At first the 31 day contact concerned me but it works and I recieved my money before time was up, DONOT be put off there are still honest people in this world Andy and team are a few. A massive massive thanks to scooby spares. Your service removed a massive weight off my shoulders thankyou. Jamie

P.s my ej22 block halves on 22b forum and ebay for sale. sorry Andy to advertise Send pm if u wish for me to delete!

Thankyou scoobyspares, Thankyou Andy.

STIRAB 06 July 2012 01:36 PM

Hi can you give me a price for the complete brembo set up, including postage
Regards Russ

Scott@ScoobySpares 06 July 2012 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by STIRAB (Post 10696166)
Hi can you give me a price for the complete brembo set up, including postage
Regards Russ

front and rear calipers £650

Originally Posted by Jampot (Post 10696110)
Hi Im Jamie, This was my baby now I was left in a situation where my insurance company gave me the middle finger after a lorry reversed into me! (just for records sky underwritten by markerstudy) now cost out wayed feasability and. I contacted scooby spares, Andy was prompt and effecient. IF ANYONE IS EVER PUT IN A SITUATION LIKE ME AND NEEDS THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL ID RECOMMEND SCOOBYSPARES.
At first the 31 day contact concerned me but it works and I recieved my money before time was up, DONOT be put off there are still honest people in this world Andy and team are a few. A massive massive thanks to scooby spares. Your service removed a massive weight off my shoulders thankyou. Jamie

P.s my ej22 block halves on 22b forum and ebay for sale. sorry Andy to advertise Send pm if u wish for me to delete!

you are very welcome buddy glad we could help and provided you with an answer to the situation you were in

scott...:thumb:

oliVeR6 06 July 2012 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Jampot (Post 10696110)

Sorry to hijack the thread a little but do you mind telling me why Sky wouldn't pay out? It's just I have just insured my first Impreza (Hawkeye STI as well incidentally) and I don't want to get done over SHOULD I ever need to claim.

Jampot 06 July 2012 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by oliVeR6 (Post 10696934)
Sorry to hijack the thread a little but do you mind telling me why Sky wouldn't pay out? It's just I have just insured my first Impreza (Hawkeye STI as well incidentally) and I don't want to get done over SHOULD I ever need to claim.

It was not a case they would not pay out so much more could not be bothered as it was not a simple case of 100 witnesses!

I have the full works mate legal etc, They deal with a company called kindertons accident management, as soon as the 3rd party insurance started to argue (as all insurances would) they replied to me with 50/50 claim. A 40 tonne arctic reversed into me so zero damage was caused to the lorry's trailer! anyway I have only 4 years ncb's claiming (not protected as not enough years) so next years premiums would have been mega I mean MEGA, weighing up my options, car value £10 k damage was £3200 (properly done) scooby spares price was the most cost effective option.

oliVeR6 06 July 2012 11:09 PM

Cheers for that mate. Yer Scooby Spares sounds like they done you a spot on deal there :thumb:

turboR 07 July 2012 12:06 AM

rear brembos

how much life left in the pads and discs and price delivered pls.

Scott@ScoobySpares 07 July 2012 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by turboR (Post 10697040)
how much life left in the pads and discs and price delivered pls.

not to sure to be honest do you need them for a car with 5x114 pcd

Originally Posted by oliVeR6 (Post 10696981)
Cheers for that mate. Yer Scooby Spares sounds like they done you a spot on deal there :thumb:

:thumb::thumb::thumb: we do our best to help people out :thumb::thumb::thumb: