ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Croation sex games. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/938618-croation-sex-games.html)

Luan Pra bang 07 June 2012 02:35 PM

Croation sex games.

English version

"How to persuade her about the squid?"

I don't really know where to start. I'm 28, and have been in a happy relationship for a year and half. Our sex life is great, it's just that I'm lacking something, or rather I have a huge desire to try something with my girlfriend. During my younger days, I liked experimenting with wanking, so one time I attempted to penetrated the insides of a squid. I pushed it inside the squid, squeezing the squid's entrance with my hand to keep up the stimulative pressure. Since then, I have become addicted to it.

I've always liked wanking, and I didn't stop while in relationships either. Sometimes, after cumming into the squid, I would wash it, bake it and eat it. So one time during the relationship, I baked some squid into which I've cummed earlier and served it to my girlfriend. I didn't wash the squid. It totally turned me on that she ate it and said that it tasted great. After this dinner, we ended up in bed despite her being on her period.

Everything was great until she started complaining that my penis reeked of fish. I've washed it after playing with the squid, of course, but the smell still remained. It bothered me that she complained about the smell, so I snapped back that it was her menstruation that reeked of fish. I know it was stupid, but during that time it seemed like a good way to get out of the problem. We didn't continue the sex because she got mad. That was a long time ago, and since then I've always taken care not to have any squid-scent during sex. I would carefully wipe my penis with scented Kleenex tissues.

Why I'm writing all of this is my desire to use the squid during sex. The idea of penetrating my girlfriend with a squid on my penis (like I usually have a condom), and to **** her like that while the squid's tentacles (which remain outside the vagina, of course) slap my balls makes me very horny. I am even more attracted to the same idea, only for anal sex (we have had anal sex several times and we both enjoy it).

Well, now that you have a glimpse of the situation, let me present the problem. How to suggest all this to my girlfriend? We have really great communication otherwise, we tell everything to each other, and other than this, I have no secrets before her. I've been thinking of putting the squid under the bed and hooking it up during sex and enter my girlfriend like that, but I think that would be a shock to her. After all, she needs to be prepared for the visitation of a sea animal to her genitals. Well, I need to hear some advice how to explain, i.e. suggest this to her. I am constantly thinking about it, and the more I think about it, normal sex with my girlfriend becomes less and less interesting.

Help.
Thanks from the one who often visits the seafood market.

from here

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=hr

Maz 07 June 2012 02:41 PM

There's some twisted folk about!

classic Subaru Si 07 June 2012 02:44 PM

:lol1: what in fcuks name:freak3:

Moley 07 June 2012 02:46 PM

Nice!

specialx 07 June 2012 02:50 PM

Why would you even try that!

legacy_gtb 07 June 2012 02:55 PM

Puts a hole new flip on the film "octopussy" doesnt it!

dpb 07 June 2012 03:07 PM

:freak3: - doesn't even come into it

If it were true

The Zohan 07 June 2012 03:10 PM

The most important thing to remember is to never eat the calamari if he invites you over to dinner!

Sex with a squid, i am not sure how he even came up with the idea in the first place

Truss 07 June 2012 03:14 PM

Why would jacking off with a squid ever cross your mind?!

legb4rsk 07 June 2012 03:44 PM

I like playing with my tentacles.Does that count?:wonder::nono:

addi monster 07 June 2012 03:52 PM

Im going to ask the wife later if we can do it :norty:

tomorrow i will be divorced :lol1:

jef 07 June 2012 04:06 PM

most importantly what were you googling to stumble onto this gem ;)

dpb 07 June 2012 04:20 PM

Yes come on , don't be fooking shellfish

subaruturbo_18 07 June 2012 04:31 PM

Judging by what i have read, this bloke thinks its ok to force a dead squid up inside his girlfriends vagina without her knowing......

Imagine the shock on her face, knowing nothing about it up until the very moment when she feels a more 'squidgy' presence when getting drilled by her boyfriend?

I wonder if the bloke would admit that he is in to 'necrophilic-beastiality' ? (those words may be spelt wrong, i do not want to google them to find out their correct spelling...)

CREWJ 07 June 2012 04:54 PM

:lol1:

Luan Pra bang 07 June 2012 05:00 PM

I really think the is is legendary, the guy has invented squid sex.

DYK 07 June 2012 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by legacy_gtb (Post 10654979)
Puts a hole new flip on the film "octopussy" doesnt it!

It puts a whole new flip on the American Pie film..

Like Warm Apple Pie :D
http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/a/01293-3.jpg

Lee247 07 June 2012 09:12 PM

eeewwwwwwww, there are some sick folks in the world http://www.runemasterstudios.com/gra...mages/yuck.gif

JTaylor 07 June 2012 09:57 PM

Cephalopodophilia.

tony de wonderful 07 June 2012 11:23 PM

Squids were used as condoms in ancient China.

79% of facts are made up on the spot.

86% of statistics are wrong.

GazTheHat 08 June 2012 02:44 AM

W...T...F!

douglasb 08 June 2012 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by subaruturbo_18 (Post 10655093)
I wonder if the bloke would admit that he is in to 'necrophilic-beastiality' ?

No. He'd then be flogging a dead horse..... :D

(The old ones are ....... still the old ones :) )

Lee247 08 June 2012 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by douglasb (Post 10655998)
No. He'd then be flogging a dead horse..... :D

(The old ones are ....... still the old ones :) )

FFS :lol1::lol1::lol1:

Kieran_Burns 08 June 2012 02:39 PM

Is this some kind of weird new slant on the whole Hentai tentacle sex thing?

Maybe he got slightly confused about what gets inserted where....

Big Pete 08 June 2012 05:59 PM

Well & truly confused by this :freak3:

joey_turbo 09 June 2012 12:47 AM

Thats disgusting!
I mean, come on! Who bakes squid these days? Frying is so much better.

oliVeR6 09 June 2012 01:15 AM

Sex toy and a meal, he's defo squids in...... Ill get my coat!

ditchmyster 09 June 2012 07:33 AM

Lol, my croatian reading is not too good, but i can get the gist of some of the replies, which are quite funny, one of which is to put some lemon juice on it to stop the smell.

It's probably a wind up, as they do have a 70's style humour over here, slapstick and benny hill type stuff are really popular.

Not too far fetched really though, as i'm sure most people have experimented with food stuffs during sex and this is just an extension. :lol1:

I'll get my coat. :D

boxst 09 June 2012 08:14 AM

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fg_CjGfKn...uid-creepy.jpg