ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Killed their kids???? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/937625-killed-their-kids.html)

David Lock 29 May 2012 01:04 PM

Killed their kids????

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-18250397

Words fail me :mad:

dl

Terminator X 29 May 2012 01:07 PM

If true I can't beleive that it was on purpose although wtf reason could it possibly be?!

TX.

dpb 29 May 2012 01:08 PM

That would mean their child allowance would dry up wouldnt it ?? cant see it

tubbytommy 29 May 2012 01:13 PM

he looks such a nice fella, been on jezza kyle, asked the council for a bigger house for his wife girlfriend and 14 children.

terrible thing his children dying but he looks a complete waste of space,work shy fecker.

ScoobyWon't 29 May 2012 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 10642481)
That would mean their child allowance would dry up wouldnt it ?? cant see it

But they would receive free accommodation from Liz. No more bills to pay.

Saxo Boy 29 May 2012 01:15 PM

Shock, Horror: They are arrested so they must be guilty :rolleyes:

We don't know anything at the moment that would allow us to make a judgement. We do know that an accelerant was used near the front door. That means one of two things have happened:

1. Someone targeted the family and set their house alight (parents are innocent victims)
2. Parents set their house alight and tried to make it look like someone else (parents are guilty and scum)

An arrest alone gives us absolutely no evidence as to which of these two is the truth of the matter. You should be ashamed of yourselves for acting like it does.

tubbytommy 29 May 2012 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 10642489)
But they would receive free accommodation from Liz. No more bills to pay.

they already get free accomaodation and benefits for the essentials like widescreen tvs and fast food.

Chip 29 May 2012 01:22 PM

Sorry for the kids but did they have a good future of them with role models like that. I very much doubt it.

And remember, we still have an innocent until proved otherwise law in the UK, than k god.

ScoobyWon't 29 May 2012 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10642492)
they already get free accomaodation and benefits for the essentials like widescreen tvs and fast food.

Indeed, but they would not have to look after the kids anymore.

fitzscoob 29 May 2012 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Saxo Boy (Post 10642491)
We don't know anything at the moment that would allow us to make a judgement. We do know that an accelerant was used near the front door. That means one of two things have happened

To a certain extent I agree with your sentiment but surely there must be more to it than simply finding accelerant before an arrest would be made on the parents?

Who in their right mind would arrest parents right after burying their kids because the fire wasnt a clear accident. That would be a serious case of going off half cocked.

Saxo Boy 29 May 2012 01:32 PM

We are talking about the British Police, right?

dpb 29 May 2012 01:34 PM

Ah yes , weve got to watch the police - after all what about that women who kidnapped her own kid......;)

tubbytommy 29 May 2012 01:35 PM

i hope they didnt kill there own kids but the pair of them are scumbags that are bleeding the benefit system dry.
there is no need to have 14 kids,especially if you have no intention of supporting them yourself.
i d lock him up just for the taxpayers sake.

ScoobyWon't 29 May 2012 01:37 PM

It's well known that they wanted a bigger house, but the council wouldn't give them one.

What easier way to force the council to find them a new home if they were not able to live there, by any means.

I'm not saying that is what happened, but it's a theory worth investigating, which I suspect the police would also consider amongst many lines of enquiry.

Terminator X 29 May 2012 01:40 PM

An arrest alone gives us absolutely no evidence as to which of these two is the truth of the matter. You should be ashamed of yourselves for acting like it does.

Bit harsh as nobody who posted above you assumed they were guilty ...

TX.

tony de wonderful 29 May 2012 01:41 PM

I didn't think the tearful TV appeal was quite genuine but at the time I kind of gave them the benefit of the doubt.

tony de wonderful 29 May 2012 01:45 PM

We don't know anything at the moment that would allow us to make a judgement. We do know that an accelerant was used near the front door. That means one of two things have happened:

1. Someone targeted the family and set their house alight (parents are innocent victims)
2. Parents set their house alight and tried to make it look like someone else (parents are guilty and scum)

It tells us the Police think they are guilty and have sufficient evidence to believe that.

Ant 29 May 2012 02:01 PM

I don't think they intentionally murdered them , man slaughter.

Here's my theory they got turned down for a bigger house so only way to get one ruin the house they lived in.

But it all went wrong

tubbytommy 29 May 2012 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Ant (Post 10642563)

Here's my theory they got turned down for a bigger house so only way to get one ruin the house they lived in.

But it all went wrong

+1

ScoobyWon't 29 May 2012 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10642547)
It tells us the Police think they are guilty and have sufficient evidence to believe that.

No it doesn't. They have been arrested on suspicion of committing the crime. The police will then see if there is sufficient evidence to charge them with the offence.

The police could decide after questioning them that they have no further action to take against them.

kingofturds 29 May 2012 02:13 PM

I got shot down for saying this would happen on another forum. If I was not banned I would say I told you so. The Dad has already served 7 years for attempted murder so he is hardly the salt of the earth.

tubbytommy 29 May 2012 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds (Post 10642574)
I got shot down for saying this would happen on another forum. If I was not banned I would say I told you so. The Dad has already served 7 years for attempted murder so he is hardly the salt of the earth.

he is a scumbag, its bad enough being a blatant benefit scrounger but he is actually proud of it and thinks it ok to go on jeremy kyle and moan to the press about the council not giving him a bigger free house for his ridiculously large family.

dpb 29 May 2012 02:27 PM

Hopefully they'll re house them in a 1 bed flat.

That's if we don't have to put them all up in prison, as well. :mad:

Had to larf the guy on Jeremy vine yesterday who was complaining council wasnt building house for him

but they did have a place for him in Warsaw

How appropriate I thought

EddScott 29 May 2012 03:01 PM

Irrespective of guilt, its interesting to see how different this couple is going to be treated compared to the McCanns.

Clarebabes 29 May 2012 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Ant (Post 10642563)

But it all went wrong

My thoughts exactly IF they did it. OK, we can understand their motives IF they did do it, but FFS, how dumb do you have to be to not make sure that the kids are out first? Did they think it would be only a small fire and they'd have enough time to get out?

And again, the first thought was Shannon Matthews' mum.

tony de wonderful 29 May 2012 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 10642570)
No it doesn't. They have been arrested on suspicion of committing the crime. The police will then see if there is sufficient evidence to charge them with the offence.

The police could decide after questioning them that they have no further action to take against them.

You're confusing being arrested with being asked to answer questions.

albob 29 May 2012 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 10642592)

.........Had to larf the guy on Jeremy vine yesterday who was complaining council wasnt building house for him

but they did have a place for him in Warsaw

How appropriate I thought

It wasn't Warsaw (Poland) - it was Walsall (UK - midlands) !!! ;) :)

dpb 29 May 2012 03:14 PM

Isn't that the purpose of arrest. :confused:

dpb 29 May 2012 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by albob (Post 10642649)
It wasn't Warsaw (Poland) - it was Walsall (UK - midlands) !!! ;) :)

;)

I think they should have strung him along for bit

Ant 29 May 2012 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10642645)
You're confusing being arrested with being asked to answer questions.

Brilliant!!

Tony telling a recent ex PC how it works.